[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

For a chance to see HPL free unreleased bts, interviews, and making on YouTube, please leave comments that you want to see it on these two videos:

and follow the instructions here:

See this Instagram post by @jaenagil_nim

Slide 3 says the deadline is until August 19. I hope this happens!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Did everyone manage to join the youtube contest? I tried so many times but cz I don't understand korean it was really hard to know what to do so I can write a "secret" post. I logged in so many times and left so many comments but still the comments section was grayed out...I really hope the ones joined was enough to get us the unreleased cuts... I miss these couple so much :tears:

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Started watching the other day and up to episode 5 now. As usual I'm loving Park Min-young and her romance with the leading guy is still fake at this stage in the drama but there is definitely chemistry between them. I also love the different styles of dress she is wearing every episode. The only thing I don't really like is the third wheel. Come on I understand he is supposed to play a role but he should be more appealing to say the least and really he is actually living in Deok-mi's parent's house? That idea is a bit of a stretch for me. Anyway I will binge watch this weekend. 

• Like 2

On 5/1/2020 at 6:59 AM, Bojun said:

Started watching the other day and up to episode 5 now. As usual I'm loving Park Min-young and her romance with the leading guy is still fake at this stage in the drama but there is definitely chemistry between them. I also love the different styles of dress she is wearing every episode. The only thing I don't really like is the third wheel. Come on I understand he is supposed to play a role but he should be more appealing to say the least and really he is actually living in Deok-mi's parent's house? That idea is a bit of a stretch for me. Anyway I will binge watch this weekend. 

You will know more why he lived there as you watch more episodes :lol: In terms of style though, I like her style more in WWWSK but then again PMY looks great on whatever she wears!

On 5/2/2020 at 2:52 PM, GhostChilli said:

You will know more why he lived there as you watch more episodes :lol: In terms of style though, I like her style more in WWWSK but then again PMY looks great on whatever she wears!

Finished watching and you're right the explanation on why Eun-gi was living in the house was plausible. He was still pathetic though during his confession of love to Deok-mi. Over-all the drama was okay but it felt rushed during the last two episodes especially about the younger brother who died. Among the 3 dramas with Park Min-young that I have watched this had the weakest ending and the weakest chemistry with the leading man.

On 5/9/2019 at 6:55 PM, turtlegirl said:

Back to DM and Ryan date. They are being cute in a park. They start walking hand in hand. DM gets a text from EG. They talk about EG for a minute. Wonder if Ryan will tip her off that may be EG likes you. I dunno what they're saying sorry. My recaps are pretty much all strictly guesses. Now they're talking about DI. Maybe they're both discussing how they have someone else who likes them. I dunno. It's nothing bad though. 

EG is dressed suit and tie and rehearsing at his studio what he will say to DM. I feel a little bad for him even tho he played dirty. 

During this scene in the park, does anyone know the guitar based theme song that's playing? It plays a couple other times in the show, like when Eun gi confesses his feelings for DM to Editor Nam. I can't find it on the official soundtrack, including a few others.. 

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

4 Park Min Young And Go Kyung Pyo K-Dramas To Binge After “Love In Contract”

Nov 19, 2022
by shalini

Love In Contract” has come to an end, leaving a romance-shaped void in our Wednesdays and Thursdays. But fear not! Here’s a list of where to get your fix of Park Min Young and Go Kyung Pyo. These two have covered everything from rom-coms to thrillers, mysteries, and even a little dash of noir, so there’s guaranteed to be something for everyone!

“Her Private Life”

In “Her Private Life,” Sung Duk Mi (Park Min Young) is the classic career woman. Polished, talented, and stunning to boot, she’s the curator at a well-frequented gallery in Seoul. But Duk Mi has a secret, one that no one can find out. She’s a fangirl. And not just any kind of fangirl. She’s an idol fan page manager who would do anything for her obsession: the mega popular Shi An (Jung Je Won). Duk Mi works hard to ensure that both spheres of her life remain firmly separate, especially since her boss is no fan of idols or idol fangirls. Yet, fate strikes when a work trip takes her to an auction where a painting by an artist Shi An likes is up for sale. To her dismay, Duk Mi is outbid by the handsome yet cold art world genius Ryan Gold (Kim Jae Wook), to whom Duk Mi takes an instant dislike.

Their impressions of each other only worsen when Ryan is assigned as Duk Mi’s boss, and Duk Mi runs into Ryan in her fangirl disguise and nearly breaks his back. For his part, Ryan has no clue about Duk Mi’s double life but is both furious at and curious about the strange woman who fled from him, accidentally dropping her fangirl diary. He resolves to find her, but little does he know that she’s closer than he thinks.

Why you’ll love it:

Kim Jae Wook and Park Min Young. That’s it. Those are the reasons. Not only are these two amazing actors, but their chemistry is on fire! On paper, this drama isn’t the most highbrow of concepts, but these two elevate it to so much beyond that. Every second of them onscreen is a delight. Ryan isn’t one of those male leads who takes pleasure in being awful to everyone. He may be aloof, but he’s kind, sincerely apologizes when he’s wrong, and respects personal space. What’s not to love?

67fe783c95c2420047686a99a668066b1bb818ec.gifv