Quantcast

[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

For a chance to see HPL free unreleased bts, interviews, and making on YouTube, please leave comments that you want to see it on these two videos:

and follow the instructions here:

See this Instagram post by @jaenagil_nim

Slide 3 says the deadline is until August 19. I hope this happens!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FINALE KISSES                                    THANK YOU FOR WATCHING!   

Before we move on, I just want to appreciate their first kiss again:     Sorry it's night time at my place so can't find more proper lighting for the painting. Anyway, an art direc

My First Real Fangirl Experience   Since we all don't have BTS today, I thought I'd share with all my fangirl buddies here what happened to me last night as yall were going wild watching ep

Did everyone manage to join the youtube contest? I tried so many times but cz I don't understand korean it was really hard to know what to do so I can write a "secret" post. I logged in so many times and left so many comments but still the comments section was grayed out...I really hope the ones joined was enough to get us the unreleased cuts... I miss these couple so much :tears:

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Started watching the other day and up to episode 5 now. As usual I'm loving Park Min-young and her romance with the leading guy is still fake at this stage in the drama but there is definitely chemistry between them. I also love the different styles of dress she is wearing every episode. The only thing I don't really like is the third wheel. Come on I understand he is supposed to play a role but he should be more appealing to say the least and really he is actually living in Deok-mi's parent's house? That idea is a bit of a stretch for me. Anyway I will binge watch this weekend. 

• Like 2
On 5/1/2020 at 6:59 AM, Bojun said:

Started watching the other day and up to episode 5 now. As usual I'm loving Park Min-young and her romance with the leading guy is still fake at this stage in the drama but there is definitely chemistry between them. I also love the different styles of dress she is wearing every episode. The only thing I don't really like is the third wheel. Come on I understand he is supposed to play a role but he should be more appealing to say the least and really he is actually living in Deok-mi's parent's house? That idea is a bit of a stretch for me. Anyway I will binge watch this weekend. 

You will know more why he lived there as you watch more episodes :lol: In terms of style though, I like her style more in WWWSK but then again PMY looks great on whatever she wears!

On 5/2/2020 at 2:52 PM, GhostChilli said:

You will know more why he lived there as you watch more episodes :lol: In terms of style though, I like her style more in WWWSK but then again PMY looks great on whatever she wears!

Finished watching and you're right the explanation on why Eun-gi was living in the house was plausible. He was still pathetic though during his confession of love to Deok-mi. Over-all the drama was okay but it felt rushed during the last two episodes especially about the younger brother who died. Among the 3 dramas with Park Min-young that I have watched this had the weakest ending and the weakest chemistry with the leading man.

On 5/9/2019 at 6:55 PM, turtlegirl said:

Back to DM and Ryan date. They are being cute in a park. They start walking hand in hand. DM gets a text from EG. They talk about EG for a minute. Wonder if Ryan will tip her off that may be EG likes you. I dunno what they're saying sorry. My recaps are pretty much all strictly guesses. Now they're talking about DI. Maybe they're both discussing how they have someone else who likes them. I dunno. It's nothing bad though. 

EG is dressed suit and tie and rehearsing at his studio what he will say to DM. I feel a little bad for him even tho he played dirty. 

During this scene in the park, does anyone know the guitar based theme song that's playing? It plays a couple other times in the show, like when Eun gi confesses his feelings for DM to Editor Nam. I can't find it on the official soundtrack, including a few others.. 

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...