Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

5 hours ago, niharika111 said:

Off topic...but I would like to really recommend this miniseries on HBO called "Chernobyl".  It's about the catastrophic accident in the nuclear plant at Chernobyl in 1986.  It's a completely different genre but it's the only show that has been able to capture my attention since HPL ended.  If you guys have access to HBO, you can check it out and see if its up to your liking. :)

5 star vote from me too. I watched the series 2 weeks ago and it took 5 hours to finish.  I was completely captured by the problematic and the way it was made. Depending on what genre you prefer, if you love movies on history/catastrophe/real events... it's a must-watch.

• Like 2

Reminder:

Please remember that news about the actors of this drama belong in the respective actor threads. This drama thread is meant for drama-related discussions only.

-Jillia

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 3

7 hours ago, jaemin kimpark said:

Labit Couple Coincidence IG updates During HPL

17th and 29th March 2019

4th and 22th April 2019

10th, 19th, and 22th May 2019

After HPL

1th, 8th, 18th, 23th and 25th June 2019... to be cont... :wub:

Another same day update today. Very funny, one at Europe Paris (in Chinese is pronounced as BaLi) another one is in South East Asia Bali (in Chinese is pronounced as BaLi Dao, which Dao means island) :joy:

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Their IG post coincidence today is no joke. Like half an hour apart. LOL

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

its not even an half hour apart.. but 16 minutes apart... :wub:

i just post about them in shipper paradise labit couple thread..

my last post here hidden because its unrelated to drama it self...

they really in love...:heart:

• Like 4

Erm, sorry to be a Debbie Downer, but shouldn't this stuff about what posting on IG on the same day means etc. belong to the shipper thread? :sweatingbullets:

• Thanks 4

20 minutes ago, Ondine said:

Erm, sorry to be a Debbie Downer, but shouldn't this stuff about what posting on IG on the same day means etc. belong to the shipper thread? :sweatingbullets:

LOL..i will delete my post...mianhayeoooooooo

13 hours ago, liltash85 said:

Their IG post coincidence today is no joke. Like half an hour apart. LOL

What will happen to us if they post the same time :sweatingbullets::w00t:

• LOL 2

One-Hand Pocket Runway

By Ryan Gold

Love between them deepens

ZbhZYbm.gif

Pqsewbf.gif

XbvrrpZ.gif

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I'm not sure where to post this anymore... but rewatching the series...I like how they portray the women as an active participant in the relationship... a n perhaps even the stronger of the two...

And to show that women have desire...

Thought it was funny that DM's mom. was trying to lock dm n RG in a room...lol...

No false modesty here

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, mushforbrains said:

I'm not sure where to post this anymore... but rewatching the series...I like how they portray the women as an active participant in the relationship... a n perhaps even the stronger of the two...

And to show that women have desire...

Thought it was funny that DM's mom. was trying to lock dm n RG in a room...lol...

No false modesty here

Totally agree. And the dad is kind, sensitive, shy, and introverted. He insists on respecting his daughter’s privacy, and collects rocks because they remind him of the warmth of his little son’s hand, never to be felt by him again.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, liltash85 said:

They update *cough* the same day *cough* again. ^^

When gg thru PMY, a lot of fans keep commented with Lion and Rabbit (Labit) icon :joy: when KJW yet to post, all waiting him to post.

• Like 2

Rumors come and rumors go (strong denied answers). KJW has been active on ig lately, what’s makes me scared is this will make him resist to give us more updates :confused: hope that’s not the case...

• Like 1

Coming back here again after finally...recovered from HPL withdrawal syndrom. Have to admit that none of ongoing dramas can attract me as much as HPL did but I still want to watch another drama so I decided to watch Mr. Sunshine. It was a major shift of genre, HPL is a light drama, full of romance while Mr. Sunshine is a heavy historical drama, less romantic scenes. I keep imagining that KJW is a perfect fit for the character Go Dong Mae, not to mention his Japanese skills as the character is a Japanese samurai.

After watching the drama, I think Mr. Sunshine is a well-written drama throughout all episodes. And once again the writer (Kim Eun Sook writer) never disappoint me with her works. I hope in the future they can collaborate together as she's a good writer with amazing works.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Episode 6 rewatch: After coming back from their countryside jaunt both Ryan and DM can't sleep. They were both at their computers, Ryan looking at SNG's blog and comparing DM's posts with her entry and drawings in her diary and her penmanship and confirmed for himself that DM is SNG. On the other hand, DM loaded the pictures she took of Ryan at her computer and keeps remembering their conversations while looking at the images of Ryan and unable to sleep. Funny how the following day, Ryan invited SA to the gallery and was amused at the fangirling of the staff including DM. Love how they both made up stories of how they met and fell in love that was based on their real meetings which was contradictory to their stories. DM's taking home a drunk Ryan who held onto her hands and DM singing for him to disclose the secret key to his apartment and him tumbling them down to his bed. The following day was the other time that Ryan lost his temper and his cool with DM when she went to his apartment without giving him notice because of a leak and was found by Ryan at the studio room where Ryan also stored his secrets. Ryan lost his cool and said some very hurtful things to DM. Ryan realized that his lashing out was hurtful and may lose the one friend he had ever been close to in the short time he was in SK. He went to look for her and to apologize ending with the thumb kiss. 

Episode 7 rewatch: Ryan ending at DM's parents house being pushed together at her bedroom which is now EG's room and getting to know more of each other by talking about art and more apologies from Ryan. The best of the episode though was the fangirling at Si An's fanmeeting event. DM attended geared in her fangirl attire including her mask and cap and Ryan attending the event which surprised and delighted DM who started taking the sexiest pictures of Ryan that she forgot to take pictures of SA. Ryan also saved Sinagil from being discovered by Cindy. At this time both were already aware of their growing feelings for the other. Again the episode ended with a very provocative and seductive kiss but only in DM's imagination. Little did she know how affected Ryan was too of her accidentally falling on him. 

What was funny though about those cliffhanger no kiss kisses were the pages of discussions, debates and scrutiny of the kisses. The thumb kiss in 6 ending and beginning of ep 7 where the CSI in the drama were able to see that it was a thumb kiss because Ryan saw Cindy stalking and taking pictures of them. How the thread posters who saw the thumb cheered when their predictions were confirmed the following episode where the BTS was scanned unceasingly to confirm whether it was a thumb or not and the kiss in the ending of episode 7 and beginning of ep 8 where the faithful of HPL voiced frustrations that it was the imagination of DM and many BTS viewing and discussion whether the kiss was yet another foil or not and scrutiny of the kiss itself including a discussion of a tongue, even using a magnifier to see the non existent tongue. That was what was also enjoyable about the thread were the enthusiasm of the soompiers to be silly, funny and serious and artful. 

Image result for pictures of her private life kisses

Thumb kiss

Image result for pictures of her private life kisses

Imaginary kiss 

• Like 2
  • Love 2