[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

12 minutes ago, cenching said:

HPL done filming in the last minute. The same day on the day of the last episode, I noticed also that KJW seemed to filmed Dieter Rams ads on the same day. His eyes were quite puffy the same with his last scene and wrapped up party.

I don't think it was done on the same day...wasn't it like a week or so after HPL when his stylist posted an Insta story (I think) of them at the Dieter Rams location?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cenching said:

Similar thing happened to Touch Your Heart Drama too, those who talked to the media were the side characters while the leads were MIA...The respective agencies and TVN released a short video of the last scene where the leads and some characters said their goodbye etc etc. I think these are the "trend" now to avoid awkward Qs that can lead to rumours and took away the glory of the hard works from The Team....In HPL's case I didn't remember any goodbye video from KJW's agency (I stand corrected) I only saw PMY's....

I was waiting for his good bye video like he did with"The Guest". So sad that we got none. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

3 hours ago, Ondine said:

Han Ji Min posted a lot of photos of herself and co-star Jung Hae In at One Spring Night's wrap party on her personal IG. Han Ji Min knows the ways of good and appropriate fan service. PMY and KJW, be like Han Ji Min! :lol: (Okay, mostly kidding, and to be fair KJW did give us some good Ryan Gold fan service on his IG throughout the show's run.)

It's possible that PMY was disappointed with HPL not garnering high ratings. Maybe, that's why she disassociated herself from HPL as soon as possible. To the best of my knowledge, PMY did not post anything on IG with her QF7D costar as well. Needless to say, QF7D was also not a successful show ratings wise. WWWSK was hugely successful and uplifted PMY's brand tremendously. Maybe, that's why she posted farewell pictures on IG with her costar and director. 

Maybe they are just trying to get away from gossips as much as possible. PMY got so much dating humors etc after WWWSK.  

Why would PMY be dissapointed with HPL when she said beforehand that the most important thing to her before accepting a project is that she will be able enjoy it, and I think she did, she did smile and laughed a lot during HPL making both behind the scenes and on the drama itself.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1333475wpp/park-min-young-talks-about-her-private-life-and-chemistry-with-male-co-stars

• Like 2

1 hour ago, niharika111 said:

It's possible that PMY was disappointed with HPL not garnering high ratings. Maybe, that's why she disassociated herself from HPL as soon as possible. To the best of my knowledge, PMY did not post anything on IG with her QF7D costar as well. Needless to say, QF7D was also not a successful show ratings wise. WWWSK was hugely successful and uplifted PMY's brand tremendously. Maybe, that's why she posted farewell pictures on IG with her costar and director. 

I don't think this is the case. If she use ratings as the benchmark to promote or unpromote her works, it is very unprofessional of her and I am certain PMY is not like that. Ratings could not be control by the actors/actresses/PD or writer. There are a lot of very good drama that has low ratings just because it is not a fav genre to most. 

She didn't diassociate herself right away. She said that in her MArie Claire interview that she still did not let go of Deok Mi. She is just busy as she fly to LA few days after HPL ends. 

I think this is not the place to compare the success of WWWSK to HPL. I get it HPL doesn't get high ratings but that doesn't mean this drama is not good. 

As a fan of the drama, I feel uncomfortable keep seeing ppl comparing these 2 dramas. 

Just a gentle reminder, this thread is for Her Private Life Drama fans and lovers. We want to keep positive vibe in here. 

So if you wish to compare this drama ratings or success to other dramas please do not do it here. 

It might hurt those who love this drama and it brings negativity in the thread. 

• Like 5

On 7/8/2019 at 1:36 PM, tfan91 said:

Does anyone know where I can find the bubble paintings? I've been looking for the artwork, I want to print them into a canvas. 

The artist is Yong Je Lee. His IG is https://www.instagram.com/yongje.lee.75/

This article has a pic of the last and most important Lee Sol painting: https://www.soompi.com/article/1326879wpp/5-emotion-filled-moments-from-episodes-13-and-14-of-her-private-life

• Like 1
  • Love 1

i don't know why but I love the wrist kiss so much so i google about it

hFOmN3l.gif

- This is one of the more unusual types of kiss and is surprising to receive. Like the hand, the wrist can be an extremely sensitive part of the body. It shows that there is a sexual undertone or attraction to the kiss. Often, this kiss happens when the couple is not quite comfortable enough to do something more sexual, but one partner wants to show their affection and attraction.

- Wrist Kiss: Each part of you is amazing.

-Kissing a wrist is sexual and revealing. Moreover, psychologists also think it can be a sign of the intention to bring the partner into subjection.

If a man kisses the inside of your wrist, you can be sure of the fact that the only thing keeping him from ripping off all of your clothes and slowly teasing you for hours is the fact that you are out in public. 

When he kisses you on the inside of your wrist, he’s telling you that he knows the way a woman’s body works and that he isn’t afraid to put that knowledge to good use. :P

Those eyes can't lie. He has deep affection for his girlfriend. Ryan is one sexy man. LOL.

• Like 6
  • Love 4

On 7/4/2019 at 10:19 PM, Aziraphale said:

Just curious. The OST only has 20 tracks? I thought I saw online that there were a lot more instrumentals.

Yes, but it does come with extras.

See this Instagram video by @tiffalen_mm

• Like 3

Hello, anyone still here?

Yesterday i randomly watch Her Private Life on youtube and the autoplay started playing preview clips and I notice something.. Sneaky TvN, they show us different shots in the preview from the one used in the episodes. :phew:

FL8bt.gifFLbMx.gif

more for ep7

Spoiler

FLViZ.gifFLOTG.gif

FLm21.gif

FLxU0.gif

FLai2.gifFLXGr.gif

more for ep15

Spoiler

FLpgk.gifFLYm4.gif

FLucA.gifFL26U.gif

FLWnF.gif

FLKmm.gif

More for episode 16

Spoiler

FLS6V.gif

F1ygR.gif

FL05W.gifFLDtC.gif

F1Pwf.gifFLiSH.gif

F1sBT.gif

FLrws.gif

I wish we could see all the footages but oh well...:sweatingbullets:

• Like 10
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 3

On 7/13/2019 at 9:42 PM, heoimajeossi said:

I wish we could see all the footages but oh well...:sweatingbullets:

Maybe a Japanese DVD with bonus footage will be released if HPL does well in Japan. KJW is popular there, so I hope so.

It looks like the first episode will air on 8/4. Some teasers have been posted on the Mnet Japan Twitter page.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Mnet_Japan/status/1150397031099166722

• Like 4

On 7/12/2019 at 9:48 AM, liltash85 said:

i don't know why but I love the wrist kiss so much so i google about it

I love the wrist kisses too. They are my favorite. I also like how she complained they were out in public, and then kissed him full on the lips to reward his wrist kisses. Such an affectionate couple that shows, not tells, how in love they are with each other. It’s also not a kiss often seen on screen, but feels very intimate, because it’s on the inside of the wrist.

Other kisses:

Cheek kiss - made before a passionate kiss, it shows his fondness and affection for her and how that comes first before lust.

Face kiss - includes a forehead kiss, nose kiss, and then culminates in a lip kiss and intertwining hands combo. Sooo much affection and so swoon-worthy. Especially given RG’s complicated history with and deep feelings about hand holding.

Matching kiss - asked for but not necessarily given, a request to kiss the other cheek too to match the kiss given on the other side. Too cute!

Blindfold kiss - imagining giving a kiss to RG who is blindfolded, so doesn’t know the kiss is coming, and is equivalent to a love confession using body language instead of words. A bold move, ultimately not done, because it would leave her too vulnerable and open to rejection.

Imaginary cheek and lip combo kiss: shows she wants a sign of love or affection first before receiving the full force of the passion she had wanted and yearned for.

Love kiss: made after both have said they love each other and RG makes a drawing breakthrough. This kiss is not as urgently passionate as their first kiss, but is full of vulnerability and cautious wonder at the deepness of their love for each other.

First kiss: full of feelings long held back and denied, but includes a cautious kiss first to test the waters before unleashing the floodgates.

Woodshop kiss: not even a delivery man can stop the flood of feelings, continued after hiding themselves away, and on top of a table for better access and closeness due to their height difference. Interrupted only when their overzealousness knocks over a pile of wood, leading to soft, happy laughter and pure joy.

Light kiss: made after lifting her back off the table, on her feet again, with a hug full of affection and slight reluctance to have to go back out in the world again to grab a bite to eat.

Fake kiss: carefully made so that there is no actual lip contact to offend her, but intimately close enough to her face to affect her and put her in a daze.

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

Hi Everyone,

Delurking because I love this drama so much... Just wanted to post on it...

I was on my confinement and was going into a slight depression mode of overwhelming new experience when this drama aired. I only saw the teasers at first and didn't watch it from the start. I'm a big PMY fan and  loved her last drama. So I thought it was too soon for her to take on another Rom Com. But then because I have a big girl crush on her, I can't seem to shake off the aesthetics of how pretty she was in those teasers with her bright pink suit and all, so I watched ep 4 first. Wow...was I wrong.... I was immediately hooked and on the same day went searching for ep 1- 3 online straight away. Of course the ship sailed after... And literally the drama and chemistry saved me....

Please don't call me crazy but I've basically read every single post in this thread from page 1 - 295 (its the 1st time i did that for a drama) and I loved each and every one of your posts. Now that I'm back at work, I can now peacefully write in here. 

I know PMY said she didn't have much sleep during this time but I can't help but notice how she was glowing throughout this drama on and off screen. She also seemed to be extra cheeky too. Maybe because KJW is just shy that she takes note on that earlier on and just naturally continued with her teasing. He seemed to be taking it in so casually too and of course midway you can see him teasing her back. You can really see herself in here. Just watch Busted or Candy in My ear and you really can see how she brought herself into Sung DukMi

There's a lot of things that has been said here on their undeniable chemistry and really its just out of this world. I'm a hopeless romantic and these two just melts my heart away...  I'm just wondering why is there so little promotion on this drama and how can Korea be sleeping on these two??? I really hope since KJW is so popular in Japan, they would have some kind of promotional photoshoot like GHJ and JIS did for It's Ok, That's love. 

Looking back,  KJW said he chose this role because its right in every way and I really think he found Ryan Gold really similar to himself. KJW early on in his life had come to terms on everyone social and emotional needs, in his "The Moment" DVD he mentioned that he doesn't understand why people need to discriminate other peoples choices in love, life, gender and so on. That's why he is not afraid of choosing characters like Hedwig or Min SunWoo. You can tell that he is also the type who would apologize first when he needs to just like RG. In the BTS of thumb kiss, PMY told him that he should look after her "face" (as in not to cover/squish her face entirely with his "big hands" :P)  and he immediately apologized for doing so and will make sure he won't do it again. When his hands were so red during the "Latte reveal" scene, he kept on apologizing too. 

I love how they both feed of each other and it truly complimented the results of this drama. Someone said midway through the drama PMY acting seemed to mirror KJW, I totally agree and actually KJW too had mirror PMY acting somewhat. To me they were really mesmerizing. I don't know when I will be able to see this anymore. I'm keeping this drama close to heart since it saved me from a blackhole and I will be going back to it whenever I need a pick  me up.

Sorry for the long post and thanks for reading if you got to this point :wub:

• Like 19