Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

1 hour ago, jaemin kimpark said:

she is being bold this time.. last night I try to read their pattern ig update... and I got the day is TODAY they going to update together again.. and these is what happen..
OMG...  I am Screaming right now....!!!

What kind of pattern have you noticed?

I'm just so happy that both posted today on their IG and it  makes my heart flutter

• Like 4

Actually that's what i thought too with the ears....looks like dumbo the flying elephant...

The shipper world is happy today....

• Like 3

1 hour ago, shymaldita28 said:

What kind of pattern have you noticed?

I'm just so happy that both posted today on their IG and it  makes my heart flutter

sorry, I can't share it here... :D

they makes my heart flutter too...

so many happy thing happen today..

KJW and PMY IG update

PMY IG caption

Daum and Leon

HPL PD nim reply to a fans

:love:

• Like 4

It was Wednesday yesterday. Used to be our glued to our devices night when HPL was still on air. So both of them came and thrill us. They are so thoughtful of their fans esp HPL fans. Love Labit so so so much

• Like 3

I’m glad its Leon not Lion :lol:

It will start fan wars if the spelling incorrect  :lol:

• LOL 4

Yesterday its "My Love" -- Leon (Lion)

Today #backtoreality-- She's wearing gold 

That is just nothing to us Labit shipper right?:wub:

Im crazy about them :blush:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, 2013jp said:

Yesterday its "My Love" -- Leon (Lion)

Today #backtoreality-- She's wearing gold 

That is just nothing to us Labit shipper right?:wub:

Im crazy about them :blush:

do you know the funny thing that other shipper do this morning..

they tried really hard to find the evidence that PMY yesterday post with leon is the late post..

and they find it..

its really the late post.. that photo is from 5th june, the day PMY went to LA..

the reason they do that is, they want to shows that, PMY is still in Las Vegas, because they did not find PSJ at the Awesome ENT opening ceremony ...

they want to prove ...

"hey, yesterday's photo was late post, our shipper is still in Las Vegas"

and suddenly ... PMY updates her IG ... :w00t:

For me...

it doesn't matter it's a late post or not,  what makes us happy is that they post on the same day and both post about their pets ..

its the 3rd times they do that after HPL..  and they do these to 7 times during HPL..

so, there are 10 times they post something on the same day (to much to call it accidental right)...:glasses:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Soompi giving HPL a shout-out again: https://www.soompi.com/article/1331520wpp/8-k-dramas-of-2019-that-you-shouldnt-miss

“Her Private Life” is the recent hit K-drama rom-com starring Park Min Young and Kim Jae Wook. The series involves an artist by the name of Ryan Gold who falls in love with an art curator by the name of Sung Duk Mi (Park Min Young). What else can we say about this series except that it’s a healing K-drama that hits all the right notes?

Ryan Gold has also been dubbed as the ideal perfect boyfriend and it seems as though this may be Kim Jae Wook’s year. His portrayal of Ryan Gold and the true love that he is able to show Duk Mi is a standard to live up to. It’s also rare that you get a glimpse at an authentically healthy relationship in the K-drama world, but these two are able to do it.

KJW was apparently spotted in Vietnam recently with his family (just a text description, no pics/vid):

Spoiler

And apparently he's off to Paris for Fashion Week on the 23rd (fashion pics yay!): 

Spoiler

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

According to a tag on KJW ig, both of his pets are/were in a pet’s hotel and a korean blogger claimed that she saw KJW in Hoi An, Hanoi, Vietnam with his family! What a lucky girl...

The post date was on 16th of June ‘19. I was exactly there last month for a family vacation :tears: huhuhu

Don’t know wether is he still on holiday or back to SK already.. just like someone who post *ehem she’s back to reality (to work).

Maybe both of them are back in doing their schedule now...

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Ondine said:

Soompi giving HPL a shout-out again: https://www.soompi.com/article/1331520wpp/8-k-dramas-of-2019-that-you-shouldnt-miss

KJW was apparently spotted in Vietnam recently with his family (just a text description, no pics/vid):

Hide contents

And apparently he's off to Paris for Fashion Week on the 23rd (fashion pics yay!): 

Hide contents

Cannot wait to see him on the Dunhill show!!!! HE WILL SWOON THE WORLD!

More international activity for him pleaseeee

• Like 5
  • Love 1

On 6/18/2019 at 5:45 PM, lighthearted said:

Maybe his new IG's photo refers to Dumbo the elephant, because Daum looks funny with stretching ears as if he's going to fly like Dumbo? Just a guess from someone who loves children cartoons :D

Based on the latest update about him, he literally meant he was going to fly, on an airplane, to Vietnam ...

This man is so literal lol

On 6/18/2019 at 7:58 PM, bliss1004 said:

@Ondine i think she purposely write that 성덕 coz she could write something else, not 성덕 in her caption....to me, that is so obvious :lol:

so cute...she word-plays with her HPL name XD

Ah it's Wednesday and I still miss HPL :((((((

• Like 6

Post "Voice" Interview

1) Actor Kim Jae Wook shared his thoughts in love and marriage

In the recent post-drama interview of OCN’s drama <<Voice>>, Kim Jae Wook openly shared that “If there is a person I want to get married to, I will get married.” Regarding announcing the relationship, he said, “ There are pros and cons. It's unlikely that I will confess/announce the relationship but more of have the preparation to be caught, so it's not really up to me.” But he also stated, “It's not a sin to be in a romantic relationship. IF I AM CAUGHT, I'LL ALSO NATURALLY ADMIT AND ACCEPT IT”

Slide 2: Post "The Guest" Interview

Q: Do you have any thought about marriage?
A: When I meet the person that gives me the thought that “she's the person”, I'LL GET MARRIED. I do not have such thinking of “I should get married because of my age”

Cr. https://www.instagram.com/jaemin_couple/

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

On 6/17/2019 at 12:54 PM, liltash85 said:

I am writing a fanfic between the ending of eps 14 to the beginning of eps 15. 

Do you want a matured Rated one or an innocent one? 

Lols. :wub:

MMMMAAATTTUUURRRREEEEEE ....:ph34r:

On 6/17/2019 at 5:21 PM, liltash85 said:

Here is the link to my fanfic...

It is Rated version (I hope all of us here are not minors)

The whole fanfic https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1406596/ryan-deok-mi-private-life-the-unseen-and-untold

The first chapter https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1406596/1

You need to have an AFF (Asian fanfic) account to read it. No worries, sign up is absolutely free. 

I will do a more innocent version later.... 

Enjoy reading and leave comments and feedback...:)

is it possible to post on archive of our own too please ... 

On 6/17/2019 at 8:22 PM, KymberleeD said:

fanfic...? iam definitely in.. go for the matured rated one! one that cannot be shown in TVN...! lol...

this is what happen, when you are watching a kissing scene that sprung out on the park.... and you feel not contented because you're otp here just set the standard of real kissing scene.... KJW and PMY just makes it difficult for me to appreciate the intensity of other otp now. i feel something is missing... something more urging... and longing. not sure if everyone here feels the same way. 

i keep on comparing or just going "meh:" in my head ... but am even sadder because kdramas unlike cdramas never recast same actors ...

On 6/18/2019 at 5:03 AM, jaemin kimpark said:

A man in a white shirt and a suit..

that three piece suit on him is at the moment my favorite dress code of all time .... i just love how its not really too formal...

On 6/18/2019 at 12:51 PM, jaemin kimpark said:

PMY Ig Update

OMG.. I already have a feeling that they going to update their Ig together today... Its Happy Tears......:bawling:

Its late post... the video was from 14 june 2019..

am liking her more and more ... people who love lady gaga are ....:thumbsup:

On 6/18/2019 at 2:43 PM, jaeuckismylife said:

Can you explain about her caption please?

please ...

2 hours ago, jaemin kimpark said:

its because of you KIM JAE WOOK....

my life explained in seconds ...:bawling:

1 hour ago, jaemin kimpark said:

Post "Voice" Interview

1) Actor Kim Jae Wook shared his thoughts in love and marriage

In the recent post-drama interview of OCN’s drama <<Voice>>, Kim Jae Wook openly shared that “If there is a person I want to get married to, I will get married.” Regarding announcing the relationship, he said, “ There are pros and cons. It's unlikely that I will confess/announce the relationship but more of have the preparation to be caught, so it's not really up to me.” But he also stated, “It's not a sin to be in a romantic relationship. IF I AM CAUGHT, I'LL ALSO NATURALLY ADMIT AND ACCEPT IT”

Slide 2: Post "The Guest" Interview

Q: Do you have any thought about marriage?
A: When I meet the person that gives me the thought that “she's the person”, I'LL GET MARRIED. I do not have such thinking of “I should get married because of my age”

Cr. https://www.instagram.com/jaemin_couple/

this makes sense , i was very surprised in the BTS when he said he never truly proposed to someone before and i was all 

Image result for at your age gif 

i plan to either be married or at least proposed ( even if i get rejected life goes on ) to a few someones before i reach his age ...

Image result for the amount of people i would marry without a thought of worrying teenagerpost

PS: it goes Kim Jae Uck , Lee El , Lana Parrilla , Christine and the machines , lee soo hyuk  okay lets end here ... now some else tell me their list ...

• LOL 4

He sent Mooryang and Daum to foster care in the pet hotel when he go to vietnam with his family.
They stay there for 6 days and 7 nights.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1