Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

Congratulations on the final !!! It was a beautiful, hot and sincere love story! Ryan and Dok Mi deserve their happiness ...:heart::wub:
But still, if in the drama more attention was paid to the history of Doc Mi-fans than to family dramas from the past, the show would only benefit from it.:phew:
But still ... Everything is very nice and wonderful. Everyone is happy, and this is the most important thing!
And the audience award goes to the glamorous mother, the owner of the gallery. Wonderful lady! I want to see a separate drama about her!:star::mrgreen:

• Like 6

This was such a busy week (and it’s not over yet!) but I wanted to get a post in before everyone disappeared. 

I managed to watch both episodes (though I have to watch them again sans the fatigue of the week). The opening scene in ep 16 with the kids drawing and DM’s mother seeing the children’s drawing — that amazement on her face. The moment when you realise your child’s giftedness and what you need to do to protect her. I can see why she’s so precious to her mother, especially after DS’s passing, and why she could not handle having another kid in the home. Also in this scene, it was evident from the start that EG was just not meant to be with DM. Happy that EG is building a relationship with Sindy. 

So many things to love about this series - the backdrop of art and canvases that held everything together was just so beautiful as a concept to me. The artist’s gaze vs the beholder’s. The beauty that is seen and appreciated from near and afar. All very precious themes to me in my own reality. 

Who’s in for a rewatch? :) 

• Like 10
  • Love 4

the things that im going to miss most is you all here who diligently share and review .i will definitely come here often and read from the beginning till end, have a nice day to all of you.
  • Like 12

i already missing them :bawling:

So i search for HPL Fanfaction, and none of them make it

and i remember someone here said she will make fanfaction if the ending not statisfied 

So can i get the fanfiction now? :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

22 minutes ago, chubbyzmae said:

i already missing them :bawling:

So i search for HPL Fanfaction, and none of them make it

and i remember someone here said she will make fanfaction if the ending not statisfied 

So can i get the fanfiction now? :D

I want to do it but I am afraid no one will read it. :blush:

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, liltash85 said:

i will....i will read it. Don't be worry i wiil read it chingu :)

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, liltash85 said:

Will read! Sure to! This will be a new story with our favorite characters ...
Moreover, the forum has a section where you can lay out fan fiction, so go ahead!
I am pleased to read about the future life of Dok Mi, Ryan and other heroes. The main thing is to leave a link in this thread when write your story.
There will be a lot of readers!^_^

• Like 3

I somehow feel bad for EunGi not getting the girl he likes but he might by the luckiest guy getting tangled by a chaebol's daughter, omo he hit the jackpot. And same as DM it was another fangirl which is EG type of girl he likes.

Their first encounter 

tumblr_pscvs2SqNg1u2dd0eo1_r7_400.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_pscvs2SqNg1u2dd0eo2_r6_400.gif 

tumblr_pscvs2SqNg1u2dd0eo3_r6_400.gif

At EG's Judo School

tumblr_pscvs2SqNg1u2dd0eo4_r6_400.gif

Making their own couple Vlog???

Spoiler

tumblr_pscvs2SqNg1u2dd0eo5_r6_400.gif

tumblr_pscvs2SqNg1u2dd0eo6_r6_400.gif

tumblr_pscvs2SqNg1u2dd0eo7_r8_500.gif

And for some reason they both look good together on-screen...

• Like 8
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

Wowww, I still can't believe that the show is now over. Which drama am I gonna watch now? Is there any show out there that can beat this chemistry, this visuality, this level of sexual tension and fluffiness? 

I remember I screamed in silence every time they looked at each other in the first half of the drama. So heart-fluttering. And then for the second half, I had STS symptoms every time they talked, touched, hugged and kissed. I even made 5 FANARTS about them, can't believe that. I had never done that before to any drama couple. 

So, what should we do next?

• Like 9

20 minutes ago, liltash85 said:

We will read... i don’t want to leave from this forum and can’t seem to move on yet :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, liltash85 said:

I am waiting! Don’t forget to put those “lost bed scenes” in your fanfic!:phew:

• Like 5

34 minutes ago, liltash85 said:

Will definitely read it for sure!

Rewatching the episodes now because I miss them sooo much. Is there any news about the DVD?

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Khinqian said:

We will read... i don’t want to leave from this forum and can’t seem to move on yet :sweatingbullets:

Ok, I will write it and post the link here when it is ready

9 minutes ago, jaeuckismylife said:

I am waiting! Don’t forget to put those “lost bed scenes” in your fanfic!:phew:

OOOPssss... Let's see how my brain works while writing. :w00t:

8 minutes ago, Kpzzzz said:

Will definitely read it for sure!

Rewatching the episodes now because I miss them sooo much. Is there any news about the DVD?

WIll post the link once I posted my fanfics

31 minutes ago, Friendly kitty said:

Will read! Sure to! This will be a new story with our favorite characters ...
Moreover, the forum has a section where you can lay out fan fiction, so go ahead!
I am pleased to read about the future life of Dok Mi, Ryan and other heroes. The main thing is to leave a link in this thread when write your story.
There will be a lot of readers!^_^

For sure I will drop the link in this forum when I posted it. Just hoping no one will leave this forums too early as the drama is ending

• Like 5

33 minutes ago, chubbyzmae said:

i will....i will read it. Don't be worry i wiil read it chingu :)

Ok, will post it once i am done. 

• Like 7

37 minutes ago, rcalma said:

I somehow feel bad for EunGi not getting the girl he likes but he might by the luckiest guy getting tangled by a chaebol's daughter, omo he hit the jackpot. And same as DM it was another fangirl which is EG type of girl he likes.

Yes, he can't escape fangirls. I don't know why but I love love love Eun Gi and Hyo Jin together so much. Maybe I was surprised, never think of them as a couple before. It's such a relief that the show didn't go into that route of second leads getting together, because it's just too convenient and unreal. And I love the way she calls him ajushi and they seem to take time to know each other. 

Just had a look at that Naver post by Soop, it's stunning, KJW glows so much that I feel blinded. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Do we have the best couple award at tvN drama awards??? Can i vote for Labbit Couple in advance???  

Or will the upcoming Rom-Com of this year can surpass the perfect chemistry build by our OTP's... 

I think this will be the best of this year 2019...

• Like 5

now... that the show has really ended........

i came in to read all the thoughts with gifs and screencaps....

aaa... that empty feeling... >__<

I really love how the story did realistically cover how fangirls are and how it could help others from understanding us a little more.

of course the point of falling in love with a brother of ur idol isn't that easy to be honest but i guess dramaland is always possible.

during the drama was showing i was kinda watching for the way they portray the characters, now after the drama ended, I'm looking at how much was covered in the whole of 16 episodes.

of course some people says the directing or writer did a bad job or whatnot but for this 16 episodes i had no complains to be honest, the backstory was covered , fangirls traits was covered. proposal for romcom (somewhat) covered. 

It might seems like a rush story towards the end, but I am fairly satisfied with the flow and how much it actually showed at the end which artist ryan came back.

and side note..... why didn't eungi and choi dain become together................. T-T

• Like 6