Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

Happy for our couple but busy crying... I’ll be back when I finish watching ep 16 with sub. I don’t know what to do with my life anymore... 

• Like 4

Usually i found HPL's raw video by googling around 1 hour after its finished aired. But not today. Make me wonder how the sites usually get the raw video. Please enlighten me guys, bcos im making non-evidence based theories here:

(1) Do they do screen recording while its airing? Or (2) does TVN (or staff) give them the video file?

When streaming, I did notice several parts of epi 16 were lagged (not sync with the audio). Rendering problem? (I do think my connection was good enough; but i might be wrong).

If my 2nd guess is right, they might be re-render the file, so now I haven't been able to find the raw one. 

*Just stupid theories im thinking rite now bcos unable to sleep. Please do correct me, guys!

• Like 3

Relooking at the bed scene which DM bounces on top RG, her hand touches, caress his neck and ears, such spots are the arousing area :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 10

I need a video of our beautiful couple watching the finale!

• Like 11

8 minutes ago, tnl34 said:

Happy for our couple but busy crying... I’ll be back when I finish watching ep 16 with sub. I don’t know what to do with my life anymore... 

me im going to watch again starting from first episode...  before i could get over... nothing is over until its over...

• Like 6

@jeonghyang,thanks for the mention

And kudos to all the recappers ..your effort is highly appreciated. There is nothing more I can say to qualify this drama that you have not all used , but all I can say is  "Beautiful". I had tears in my eyes while reading the recaps and this drama made it the first time in a long time that I don't cringe at all the lovey dovey going on in the drama......a standing ovation to all the cast and crew.

This drama has taught us that love is a beautiful thing ,that its patient ,peaceful ,not jealous or envious .....its has shown that love is everything good on this earth. It has also shown us that no matter who you are or what your past is ,you can also find a love that will be all yours .....wow. It has been an amazing journey with you all and I won't trade it for anything ,like someone mentioned above ,"let's not cry cos it has come to an end but we should all smile cos it happened and we are all here to savour it". This type of love story comes along once in a blue moon and I am glad we are all here to enjoy it.

I wish the cast and crew can read all our comments on this thread and know that they are all appreciated and in case they are reading ....I want to say a very big thank you to them for giving us a beautiful love story that will stay with us for a very long time.

I was lucky to be able to share this beautiful drama with my colleagues at work and they can't all wait for the last episodes (lucky me). Thank you all once again and I pray we all find our own Ryan Gold that will look at us and cherishus the way KJW looks at PMY....like she is the best thing since chocolate cake....hahaha

Oh !!! And that proposal is everything a woman can hope to hear from her beloved ....it was so sincere ,beautiful and emotional, even without the ring and bending of knees ,it was perfect... Whoever wrote those words deserves an award.

Newsflash: KJW is a revelation and PMY is gorgeous... If they should decide to get married in real life (I don't want to use date cos they already dated in this drama...hehehe) I will be the happiest of fangirl( my very first time shipping a kdrama couple).:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::wub:

• Like 14

Did anyone notice him wearing sneakers in the final kiss scene instead of his normally formal shoes? Looks cool and comfy! KJW makes anything look sexy and cool and effortless , even wearing sneakers...

• Like 11

I am so glad I watched this drama, it shows how healthy relationships should be and how communication is the key (never be afraid to share what burdens or upsets you), what can I add? It was such a smooth sail and I can't wait to see their upcoming projetcs 

(btw i find Eg and Sindy really cute together lol) 

• Like 8

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@cenching , @annie1234 everyone can we talk little about the ring :joy:

sorry his name is gold , he loaded with money and gives her ring like this , is it a 2 dollar ring , I cannot see the stone :joy:

didn’t he know girl best friend is diamond :joy:

i think it's a diamond ring... but not in solitaire shape like you always see. and i guess it's not tiny diamond because i still can see :p

Edited by stroppyse
Please do not quote images/videos. Thanks.
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Its done and over....

Ahh I will miss the excitement.

Okay now final thoughts..

First of all this show was all about relationship and the maturity behind it.

Sure the content took a nosedive in the latter half, but then again It could also be the writer's way of showing the usual K drama troupes in a different light.

Crazy mom( Director Eom) - only it was towards her daughter

Childhood stories that usually lead to a breakup or a huge drama - handled with a sensible flair

Best friend loves the lead, again no bigger conflict once all cards were laid out and communicated.

The male lead has emotional problems: Hey he actually takes steps to solve it

The female lead has a secret: only here its a plot point.

Basically, I missed the energy of the earlier episodes and once the romance started the attention centered to Ryan which made sense but they really didn't have content for 16 episodes. They should have wrapped them all in 12 eps max. 

Overall the lack of conflict or in this case the solving of conflicts too quickly was both wise and not. 

It gave a whole new masterclass on how to handle various drama troupes and also set the stage for new issues to come, but they were not plot moves and that kinda brought down the drama.

BUT IT WAS SOO CUTE...

I loved the characters all of them, even Da In( she had the most sensible role frankly)

That's the main reason I will forever be a fan of this drama. It made me root for the characters and accept them wholly because they chose to act as ADULTS which helps in our current society.

So dear Sinagil and Saja; have a great life and

bidding adieu to all my lovely chingus in this forum

Loved your company

See you elsewhere!!!  

• Like 9

You couldn't help but to have so much feels to this, when this perfect guy is kneeling down infront of his girl. :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 3

love this final scene so much. Who wants to drink with me?

• Like 10
  • Love 3

I just find this scene really sweet :love:. The way he put her arms around him, and the way she leaned onto his shoulder, and they way he leaned his head onto hers:

• Like 11
  • Love 2

Continuing from where @Ondine left off, the complete list of screen quotes from each episode:

1:  Do you know what it means to be a fan?
2:  I'm sorry for acting like I'm a normal person
3:  Let's be well-mannered
4:  I will protect my baby
5: A fangirl's eyes are filled with love
6: Accident prone area for fanatics
7:  Fangirls use their dating fortune for more fangirling
8:  If the sea's job is to make waves, a fangirl's job is to be delusional
9:  When you become a fan, let everyone know. When you stop being a fan, don't let anyone notice.
10:  A heart that has already been chosen
11:  Have you ever been hit by reality?
12:  The fact that I'm your fan means I'm on your side.
13:  Always with you, even when you're alone
14:  A star that shines in my dark heart

15:  You are my home

16:  Are you currently a fan? I hope you become a successful fan!!!

• Like 10
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2