Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

19 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

He looks a bit drunk too since his body is all red (well, he always red, though :sweatingbullets:) Tired + tipsy = he must be very sleepy.

Lets not forget to add 3 or 4 cigarettes  :mrgreen: I heard it the cause of his redness :phew:

13 minutes ago, cenching said:

Do they drink that much during wrap up party???

Of course like drama , when they hear free drink , they drink nonstop :joy:

@dramaninja maybe they done it , to help rating :mrgreen:

• LOL 8

14 minutes ago, myd8 said:

This is me after watching HPL  finale

:love::love::heart:

Regardless of what “some people” say (some are nasty:rage:) to me HPL &KJW&PMY has bring a tremendous amount of joy for these past few weeks. I enjoyed every bit of it. Kudos to the actors and actresses also production staffs.

We should not forget that acting is a profession, there is not point to compare each pairing, who is able to work well or who wasn’t, it is just like our daily work or school life, who is able to mix well with u and who don’t, but no matter, everyone is putting in their effort to make the project scores well. PMY and KJW are trying their best to be comfortable with each other, throwing away the unnecessary prejudices that pple will see them, putting in all their effort to make this drama to be well loved. 

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Lets not forget to add 3 or 4 cigarettes  :mrgreen: I heard it the cause of his redness :phew:

Of course like drama , when they hear free drink , they drink nonstop :joy:

Lots of Koreans are drinking beer or soju like water :joy: I'd probably be passed out if I drink like that.:vicx:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

I can't get over how gorgeous they are in this scene. PMY was practically glowing/blooming :heart:

OJhNcuG.jpg

cQIPnlI.jpg

• Like 15
  • Love 6

17 minutes ago, cenching said:

Do they drink that much during wrap up party??? Beside he was there for only about an hour or two....Or maybe unfit body condition plus Soju cause him looking worse for wear?? :huh:

KJW can't drink much though. He talk about it at Life bar and JJH's dvd. He will fall to sleep after drunk. :joy:

• Like 6
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

I'll miss you, too, Director "OMG"  Eom, :joy:

• Like 7
  • LOL 7

I forever will miss Cha Si An bright and shiny smile. Ive been One's fan since show me the money. He always have nice smile but in HPL he shine best. jae Wooonnnnnnn i will always root for you... 

• Like 9

@cenching , @annie1234 everyone can we talk little about the ring :joy:

15592286941559228685.gif

sorry his name is gold , he loaded with money and gives her ring like this , is it a 2 dollar ring , I cannot see the stone :joy:

didn’t he know girl best friend is diamond :joy:

• LOL 20
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, jaydendoji said:

KJW can't drink much though. He talk about it at Life bar and JJH's dvd. He will fall to sleep after drunk. :joy:

Aah he wasn’t drinking that much then. At least he still able to walk on his own.  Maybe because he is super tired :sweatingbullets:

Why Director Eom’s husband looks so familiar? Did he appear in previous episode before? 

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@cenching , @annie1234 everyone can we talk little about the ring :joy:

sorry his name is gold , he loaded with money and gives her ring like this , is it a 2 dollar ring , I cannot see the stone :joy:

didn’t he know girl best friend is diamond :joy:

OMG I was thinking the same :D but I let it pass since the scene was super beautiful. I wonder why Rosemont didn’t sponsor the ring? This drama got so many sponsors lately. They need to show everything. Reminds me of Waikiki 2 when Jun Ki needs to show the sponsor brand no matter what scene he does. :joy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 8

Our OTP looks so tired here. Recall seeing one of the staff's IG post about how she needs to catch up on sleep once this is over. Think everyone has been working insane hours to get to episode 16! Hope they all get some well-deserved rest after this! To the cast & crew, thank you so much for bringing sunshine to our lives for eight memorable weeks!

• Like 8
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 6

Gonna miss this drama :wub: thanks for all recap and insights... let’s wait for BTS...

I hope we get to see director cuts... when there is director cuts I will definitely buy it :blush: 

but if the language is in Korean I might not be able to understand and I would ask for you guys help... and I heard we can’t share those director cut clips officially right? Plz suggest me if I need to share with you guys, how can I share those clips? 

• Like 9

I reckon that the writer of this drama had a couple of dramas which they were heartbroken over because it used the drama tropes to create tension, resulting in break-ups and stupidity of the leads ruining everything.

So they created this webtoon/drama out of spite to show how the same tropes will be handled differently by people who use their brains - and by the characters who are worth their salt. They swore they were going to use every available plot device and trope, but without the frustration - and yet create a very sweet and interesting story.

I am so glad to say they succeeded. This drama displaced Marriage not Dating from the position of my  top rom-com (I still adore that one though!). :P

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2

@jeonghyang

Always love your gifs recap and innuendo comments....:joy::heart: Thank you for your hard works....Darling!!! See you again....Muach muach.....:kiss_wink:

• Like 9
  • Love 2

Thanks everyone for the recap. Definitely the best rom-com I ever watch! So lovely till the end. 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1