Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

2 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

but big questions how the best friend end pregnant & our  busy couple in bed didn’t :joy:

They enjoy their honeymoon as much as we enjoy seeing them in it lol!  ;)

minus a few shirt would still be ideal lol! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

One of the advantages of not having expectations is you get to be pleasantly surprised. Maybe I should have expected it and I didn't, but I loved the proposal. I love the way the hugged each other, clutched each other actually, with tears brimming in their eyes. It felt better than ending the scene with an aesthetic kiss. :wub:

When Deokmi was expecting her new nameplate at work, all I could think about was this was the glow-up that Kim Miso deserved. I'm glad she got it, even if it was in another drama. :D

• Like 12

Other than our HYJ and SDM who make us fall in love the drama, we should also give credit to the rest of the casts like Seon Joo, Eun Gi, Seung Min, Joo Hyuk, Guen Woo, SiAn, Hyo Jin, Yu-cu, Yu-Soeb, Eom So Hye gwangjang-Nim, DM and YJ parents, not also forgetting the backend teams like the Writer, Director, Cameramen, Fashion Coordinators, Editors, and all the supporting crews to make this drama such memorable and enjoyable for us.

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

KJW looked unwell when arrived in the party and looked worse leaving the wrap up party early.....:dissapointed: Too tired maybe since they were filming until the last minutes....

• Like 2
  • Sad 5

So  odd how can you create drama without a breakup!??!?!?!?!?!?!?

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

Because they did it fully clothe????:huh::huh::huh:

I understand her , she was dreaming about her idol in school  and missed important lessons :joy: but what his reason :phew:

@Kasmic @annie1234 @jeonghyang

at least we all could be happy he win the fight , end in the top , in this steamy, hot scene it make difference where you end  :joy:

15592263501559226341.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 9

Big thank you to all the recappers...just watching ep 15 now on viu...

It really is a good episode...the emotional scenes worked really well and EG shone as her protector...poor thing ...he’s spent his whole life trying to protect her and he was himself a child too... would have been tough processing...and can’t imagine the agony of parents losing their child and then after that the guilt of letting go of a child...

given how much innate warmth and kindness they possess...really really understand why they have these gems in these roles...the emotional resonance...

i hope that there are good roles for Ahn bo hyun in the future...he was really good in this ep...

looking forward to the subbed finale tomorrow!!!

• Like 8

This is me after watching HPL  finale

:love::love::heart:

Regardless of what “some people” say (some are nasty:rage:) to me HPL &KJW&PMY has bring a tremendous amount of joy for these past few weeks. I enjoyed every bit of it. Kudos to the actors and actresses also production staffs.

HPL will forever be my serotonin inducer, stress relieved pills, energy booster, &  my source of rainbows and glitters. Its a feel good drama, very light and easy, you don’t have to rack your brain to understand the storyline.  All you need to do is to watch and feel the love. I’m gonna have a serious withdrawal syndrome after this..but since HPL is the cure itself i’ll rewatch all the sweet moments to my heart content when the withdrawal kicked in later:tounge_wink:

ps: i never realised it before, but i think i have “hand & arm fetish” going on over here. I wonder whose faults is that:tounge_xd:.

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, cenching said:

KJW looked unwell when arrived in the party and looked worse leaving the wrap up party early.....:dissapointed: Too tired maybe since they were filming until the last minutes....

He looks a bit drunk too since his body is all red (well, he always red, though :sweatingbullets:) Tired + tipsy = he must be very sleepy. Sleep well and rest well all the staffs and actors :blush: I will wait for your post drama interviews :blush:

6 minutes ago, mmac80 said:

Proposal scene :love:

I just realized, so many drama watcher commented on this proposal scene. It's kind of rare in drama to see someone proposing on one knee. American style Ryan Gold :heart:

• Like 10
  • LOL 3

3 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

He looks a bit drunk too since his body is all red (well, he always red, though :sweatingbullets:) Tired + tipsy = he must be very sleepy. Sleep well and rest well all the staffs and actors :blush: I will wait for your post drama interviews :blush:

Do they drink that much during wrap up party??? Beside he was there for only about an hour or two....Or maybe unfit body condition plus Soju cause him looking worse for wear?? :huh:

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Love 2

6 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

I just realized, so many drama watcher commented on this proposal scene. It's kind of rare in drama to see someone proposing on one knee. American style Ryan Gold :heart:

Not true, in WWWSK LYJ also proposed with 1 knee down to KMS. So actually, proposal scene or wedding scene is always quite standard but it deviate in their content.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, annie1234 said:
Looks like the wrap up party is also ended.

ETA: Ah, Deleted. He's wearing the same jacket when they cut the cake.

I remember that WWWSK cast (mainly PMY, hee) went to multiple parties. Maybe they're going to the next one.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

Ahaha, he does look a bit sloshed. Didn't LYJ also get down on one knee in WWWSK though? ETA: Oops, @SGahjumma got there first. :)

I'm waiting for the final wall kiss to be uploaded to Naver/Youtube. :( Just realized, Deokmi got the wall kiss she wanted after two fake-outs, haha.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, mmac80 said:

He's wearing a different jacket. It might not be for the HPL wrap party, but from his previous drama? 

It's from tonight's wrap party. He changed to that jacket after that. 

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, cenching said:

Do they drink that much during wrap up party??? Beside he was there for only about an hour or two....Or maybe unfit body condition plus Soju cause him looking worse for wear?? :huh:

Well, I think in wrap up party, they will have like unlimited bottle of soju and beer :sweatingbullets: He was there since like 8 p.m Korea time until 11.30 so he must be drinking quite a lot. And also wrap up party can be very tiring for the actors. They have to walking around to take pictures with the staffs and signing everything handed to them :sweatingbullets: Well, it's possible too if he is a bit unwell because of super tight shooting schedule.

Well, I just hope all the actors and staffs are having a blast and won't forget this drama for long time :heart:

• Like 8
  • Love 2

15 hours ago, Kasmic said:

Maybe she did try to find Ryan's mother but failed and had no other option... or maybe Ryan reminded her too much of her own lil son and she couldn't bear the heartbreak :cold_sweat:.  I need to watch the sub eps to understand it more 

I agree with you, I think the heartbreak of losing her own son and almost losing her daughter was too much to carry at that time.  I only wish that they would have had her take him to the orphanage  very early in the morning as opposed to late at night.  Ryan is also not too upset because, had DM's mother kept him, DM would probably see him as a brother instead of a lover.  

As I was thinking about Ryan's personality and the way he handles situations.  He behavior is not only shaped by his maturity, but by his loving adopted parents and by his adopted country.   I love RG's gentle loving nature and his thoughtfulness and the respect he has for women.  It is a reminder of how we, as women, should be treated by all men.   Someone had stated earlier that they were happy to see that RG did not grab DM by the arm and pull her away when she was hiding behind EC.  There are jerks in every country; however, most men do not pull on women in that way in America.   Yes,  there are abusive men in America, there are misogynistic men in America; however, it is not interwoven in our cultural for men to treat women in a disrespectful way and most women would not allow that behavior.    

I cannot wait until tonight; however, I am also sad that this is the final episode and wish this drama was 20 episodes instead of 16.  

Kudos to the writer, director, production crew, and of course, all of the actors.  It was everyone's effort that made this drama such a joy to watch.  I cannot believe it, this is  the second K Rom-com drama this year without all the mother drama and asinine lets break-up without talking and getting an understanding first drama.  The characters were mature, loving and believable.  I loved the way they talked to each other and shared their feelings, and vulnerabilities.  One of the great scenes was when DM was women enough to ask RG why he did not want to be in a fake relationship with her.  She was a strong enough woman to put her heart out there to get an answer as opposed to us spending several episodes with her acting out... very mature behavior.  I could go on and on about this drama and all the scenes I loved such as when RG cried on DM's shoulder.   This drama has become one of my top 10 K rom-com of all times.   I would recommend this drama to anyone looking to watch K Dramas for the first time.  

• Like 5
  • Love 5

2 minutes ago, TripleNa said:

It's from tonight's wrap party. He changed to that jacket after that. 

Yep, I edited my post.

• Like 3