It’s the finale already, time has gone way too quick

first script reading vs final script

D1BNJYgUYAAHbc9.jpg

Spoiler

D7yECmvU0AEyZ_k.jpg

• Like 7
  • Sad 2
  • Love 10

26 years ago, both Yoon Jae and Deok Mi first met and held each other's hand. 26 years later, they met once again and held each other's hands. This is simply called, Fate.

Loving how the way Deok Mi held Yoon Jae's hand and she was the very first person to give warmth to him and stayed together for one month. 

Loving how the wake up scene was and even loving how the way Deok Mi just snuggled into Ryan's chest and not wanting to wake up. The brushing teeth was really something that real couples will do and they are always wearing similar outfit colours. The cooking part was so cute yet funny when Ryan pour out the whole entire seaweeds and then removed the small portions of it, and the wasted part was, they should have shown us the finished seaweed soup. 

The most most most heart fluttering moment was when Ryan applied lipstick on Deok Mi, the moment he pulled the chair, my heart stopped for one second. I think Ryan only applied lipbalm and the rest shall leave it to Deok Mi. 

When Ryan showed Deok Mi his child photos, this is something that will bring big smile to your face no matter how you look at it, this is how Ryan is loving Deok Mi so much.

I love how the conversation between Ryan and Eungi, just like how guys always talk, need not much of words, you know what's inside your heart will do, good enough. 

I am very thankful to Deok Mi that despite knowing the entire truth, she still honestly told Ryan that she wanted to hide it and thought that she should let Ryan see her smile on her face. 

Ryan is one of the most clear-headed person I've seen in any of the dramas. Yes, trauma hit him really hard for over 26 years and yet he felt even more thankful that he wasn't being abandon in any strange environment and I couldn't imagine that to happen. From someone who doesn't like to hold hands, and to someone who reaches out first now.

I literally cried when Ryan showed Deok Mi his birthday gift for her. From someone who wasn't being able to draw or paint, he overcame his fear and did the most touching gift ever. I'm very proud of him. The painting was beautiful and perfect. 

• Like 7
  • Love 4

8 minutes ago, Ondine said:

KJW was called the Rom-com King in the headline of an article. :)

KJW single-handedly annihilates every K-drama romcom's male lead in these past 1.5 decades for me...with just one leading role in rom-com.  He's lethal. :phew:

• Like 9
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, nasuko56 said:

Does anyone know the name of the REAL ARTIST who painted "THE BUBBLES" PAINTING ? (not Lee Sol in the drama, but in real life)

The bubbles painting really captured my heart <3 

Hello! I'm actually just a silent lurker in this forum, but I saw your question and I think I can somewhat help you with that. Anyway, I found this artist named Lee Yong Je while browsing at instagram last night and I found him because he tagged the drama in his most recent post as shown below:

He also posted a clip of the drama's 13th episode in his IG and a part of that post's caption states that his artwork was featured in that episode as Lee Sol's graduation artwork. Now, I can't confirm if he also did the bubble paintings because the only artwork that he acknowledged that was his was the one that was shown at episode 13. However, it seems that most of his artwork are also about bubbles, which look quite similar to the bubble paintings featured in the drama.

Edited by White Anemone
  • Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 9

21 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

I can’t wait for these two :mrgreen:

# well done lover , we captured millions heart :joy:

* but @Kasmic , @annie1234 & @cenching is there any news about after party or where crew may go in holiday :joy::tounge_xd: 

@Ondine posted wrap up party arrival pic. Now it’s time to stalk everyone there :tounge_xd: sadly they won’t get a holiday reward.

Is it just me or he still looks good with that kind of hairstyle? :D the “in-the-middle-of-washing-my-hair-at-salon-but-suddenly-i-remember-having-appointment” hairstyle :joy:

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 15
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

@Ondine posted wrap up party arrival pic. Now it’s time to stalk everyone there :tounge_xd: sadly they won’t get a holiday reward.

Really? About the holiday reward. Is it confirmed already? 

16 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

Is it just me or he still looks good with that kind of hairstyle? :D the “in-the-middle-of-washing-my-hair-at-salon-but-suddenly-i-remember-having-appointment” hairstyle :joy:

A very good description! :lol: Also I thought he was wearing just a jacket of some sort, but it's actually some long-a** coat. :D

ETA: Oh, they're matching! White top and black pants, but KJW has that duster coat on.

@Oksana Sutra PMY looks great in that video! She looks so fresh and happy.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

34 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

sadly they won’t get a holiday reward.

41249BA4-2B88-45A6-BD1C-EABD744A36A3.gif

Oh no, not the holiday  reward  :tired: 

That was my last chance to see his abs :yum::joy:

Spoiler

88CB436E-795C-4E27-AFA2-CFDE860E856D.gif

* start deleting all his pictures on my phone, road to recovery 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, chachajeyjey said:

Is that this one? 

What have u done SDM xD xD xD

Haha thanks. It's PMY's toothprint to mark her territory?  "Look girls, this guy is mine!" Something like that :kiss_wink: . Too cute!!!  

Edited by triplem
othorgraph
  • Like 1
  • LOL 5

44 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

LOLSSS.. 

and

too-lazy-to-change-my-undershirt-imma-grab-my-outer-kimono

*still looks fab.. Envyyy

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

36 minutes ago, starrysky18 said:

Really? About the holiday reward. Is it confirmed already? 

Well, I’m like 70-80% sure about the holiday reward. As far as I know from the previous dramas I watched that got reward, they would’ve announced it before they finished shooting so everyone can re-schedule their activities. But who knows, maybe this one will be different. :D

33 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Oh no, not the holiday  reward  :tired: 

That was my last chance to see his abs :yum::joy:

Reveal hidden contents

88CB436E-795C-4E27-AFA2-CFDE860E856D.gif

* start deleting all his pictures on my phone, road to recovery 

:joy::joy: Hahaha I will just be happy to see his arms tonight in ep 16. After 15 episodes, finally, SHORT SLEEVE!!! 

I don’t want to delete his pictures in my phone! :bawling: I even saving more from wrap up party pictures. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Thanks 1