Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

22 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

would I be able to go work :joy::mrgreen: 

Let's take a bet! I bet the "why are you shaking?' and probably 70% of this scene was ad-lib :joy:

Spoiler

I was upset yesterday because someone commented that HPL is copying WWWSK about the past connection and HPL did it with lesser quality :crazy: I mean.. it's a Korean drama! How many dramas in South Korea that the leads will be turned out to have past connection? Watch Kill Me Heal Me and the lead will have past connection too. :rage: Why always dragging HPL?? tsk.. Sorry for my rant :D

• Like 3
  • Love 4

15 hours ago, mmac80 said:

Dear, TVN:

If there's no sexy RG/DM bed scene in episode 16, could we please have a sexy magazine photo shoot with PMY and KJW together? Or maybe have them promote the drama together overseas? Or maybe another drama of them together?  :joy:

Love,

The World

A MOVIE WITH............ GENRE:MATURE ...hahahahha!

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

Let's take a bet! I bet the "why are you shaking?' and probably 70% of this scene was ad-lib :joy:

Reveal hidden contents

I was upset yesterday because someone commented that HPL is copying WWWSK about the past connection and HPL did it with lesser quality :crazy: I mean.. it's a Korean drama! How many dramas in South Korea that the leads will be turned out to have past connection? Watch Kill Me Heal Me and the lead will have past connection too. :rage: Why always dragging HPL?? tsk.. Sorry for my rant :D

The best way to ignore those none sense comparisons is to not let it bothers you. They are missing out on the goodies that this show offers. 

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, brutal29 said:

A MOVIE WITH............ GENRE:MATURE ...hahahahha!

Ooh, I like this one better because they'll eventually promote it everywhere and have a bunch of photo shoots together :kiss_wink:.  3 birds with one stone, haha!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Ondine said:

Although I like to think in an alternate universe, instead of "I'm Ryan Gold" KJW should have said "I'm effing Hedwig

LOL.. i was thinking like you too when i watch the lipstick scene.. it would be fun if the bts  can show us KJW jokingly said "Yahh... I'm KJW... I've done Hedwig role before!" :lol:

I think the shave scene is definitely an adlib..no need a script..KJW is trembling for real... probably afraid PMY will hurt his damn fine face..ekekekekkee

• Like 1
  • LOL 17

It was cliche and unrealistic.  Even more so when we threw in a death. But  I still cried anyway while scolding  the  writer.

Plus I was flabbergasted they sorted that out in ONE episode. And  not even a hint of a break up.

Pity my week is so busy,  i now have to catch  up on 6 episodes of last week's  dramas. So bye....

Why did I post? The OTP is good but how much is adlibbed? The couple  scenes were fanservice but the chemistry sparks elevated  it to insane levels  of voyeurism feels.

But the birthday fanservice? I seriously  laughed so much. The writer is just playing  with  the viewers secret fantasies  for the unobtainable, improbable  and zero possibility  of meeting their bias. And having them fawn  over  you  instead.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, extrodinairey said:

Truck of Doom made its presence. :joy:

I love this thread btw

I was wondering why Lee Sol was hit by a sedan of doom. Finally the truck of doom appear...:lol: It's k drama after all. At least watching Kdrama will always remind me to drive savely and be careful when crossing the street.

• LOL 11

throwback fangirling mode:wub:

kim-jae-wook.gif

tumblr_ppyp6m6Zdq1wsuo8ro1_500.gif

------------------------------------------------

I was surprised about that DMs-brother-out-of-nowhere story line, but i’ll take it anytime, rather than they-break-up story line, i'm glad they did not went to that route because after showing their maturity (DM&RG) in this drama, it will look like they are immature people if they suddenly break-up because of that revelation.

yPX9k7s.gif

q15tMrR.gif

----------

Happy memories

Spoiler

tumblr_probdi7eYS1v4yh6eo6_r1_400.giftumblr_probdi7eYS1v4yh6eo7_400.gif

tumblr_probdi7eYS1v4yh6eo2_400.giftumblr_probdi7eYS1v4yh6eo5_400.gif

tumblr_probdi7eYS1v4yh6eo4_r1_400.gif

• Like 8

43 minutes ago, Dramageek said:

Hey, whoever said that this drama has to much kiss or too fluffy just don't get it. First of all, if U have a boyfriend like Ryan Gold, U are crazy if you just kiss him once or twice. Don't forget that Deok Mi is a fangirl (fangirl always love fanfictions) and we see for our selves that her imagination is wild (blindfold kiss imagination). She got a boyfriend that is amazingly handsome and her type, can be cute, very caring and overal has good personality (always saying sorry first), having the same passion in art, and understanding to her hobby as a fangirl: almost too good to be true. If I am Deok Mi, I'll also will shower him with love, hug and kisses. It is illogical if the writer opt for less skinship. I think other TvN Drama, Another Oh Hae Young also has a lot of kisses, true to the OTP character.

I do also think that people who comment that PMY character or the HPL plot is too similar to WWWSK just don't get it. WWWSK use childhood story as plot device to bridge different social status between the OTP (chaebol and her secretary) and due to his trauma YJ cannot be with other adult women: Miso is his one and only. While in HPL their bond is through the same passion: art, their childhood connection is not the reason that they are together now.

In WWWSK YJ chose to hide his identity for 9 years, sacrificing himself, so Mi So won't get hurt, but finally made a move coz he was not willing to loose her. In HPL nothing was kept secret for too long, when the pain from the past appear, they handled it together maturely. Between two dramas, there are vast differences in OTP characters and how they handled issues in their relationship.

I love HPL, but I also still love WWWSK (I love PSJ since One Warm Words). Both HPL and WWWSK in my opinion are good rom-com kdrama. And oh I also still loves Healer so much.

No wonder PMY, fastly agree to work in HPL right after WWWSK, because she was falling in love and cannot forget DM character. Here in HPL, Deok Mi is a bold girl who do not afraid to take the lead (Mi So is more pure, at one time she felt that YJ was moving too fast in their relationship). There are similarity between Deok Mi and Mi So, that they are a sweet cheerful girl who competent and professional in their job, but poor Mi So did not have a luxury of work-life balance, while Deok Mi does balance her work with her private life. I think PMY briliant in both roles.

Through her acting, I can see Young Shin, Mi So and Deok Mi as different personality. So kudos to her. PMY's acting shines more if she is paired with a co-star with a good acting skill (remember that trainwreck drama involving ever beautiful mr. Hand Towel_the most handsome of PMY's co-star_ where PMY's acting was wasted, and OTP was not believable). Ji Chang Wook, Park Seo Joon and Kim Jae Wook, all very handsome with good acting skill, so their collaboration with PMY are resulting in some of the best Kdrama OTP pairings, even initiate the fanwar between shippers. As for me, I'll be happy for PMY, whoever she chose as a real life partner.

Which one is Mr hand towel?? 

anyone else is crying at the last scene when Ryan reveals the painting? Or is it just me? 

I find that scene is so sweet and touching at the same time. 

Ryan's tone, the painting as background and the way he looks at Deok Mi. 

It is full of love and hope that is just so good to see. 

• Like 12
  • Love 1

35 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@cenching @Lawyerh & @Sejabin poor thing , she not looking forward for his cooking - he need to stick to kissing only :joy:

Reveal hidden contents

15591765491559176543.gif

15591766881559176684.gif

15591767891559176787.gif

Hide contents

He should stick to Waffle though (and kissing too). :D

• LOL 3

1 hour ago, Dramageek said:

Ji Chang Wook, Park Seo Joon and Kim Jae Wook, all very handsome with good acting skill, so their collaboration with PMY are resulting in some of the best Kdrama OTP pairings

You forgot 7DQ -- she also had great chemistry with Yun Woo Jin (tho you might not like him (my guess) but in my opinion he has good acting skill too).

But as of now, no one beats RYAN GOLD.

• Like 6