Quantcast

[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

Finally! I love the comments on youtube: BEST. ROMCOM. EVER! :heart: 

Spoiler

especially after I accidentally read bitter psj/pmy shippers on twitter this morning.

• Like 7
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FINALE KISSES                                    THANK YOU FOR WATCHING!   

Before we move on, I just want to appreciate their first kiss again:     Sorry it's night time at my place so can't find more proper lighting for the painting. Anyway, an art direc

My First Real Fangirl Experience   Since we all don't have BTS today, I thought I'd share with all my fangirl buddies here what happened to me last night as yall were going wild watching ep

@luvcrabbieshinhwa I pretty much agree with your entire post. :D But I especially want to highlight the physical affection part. Like you, I think they pulled it off very, very well. It's one of the things I love most about Ryan and Deokmi and what I think sets them above most (maybe nearly all) K-drama couples. It made the couple feel very realistic, like yes, this is a couple in love. It's one of my pet peeves about K-drama couples---like every bit of skinship is a Big Deal and used sparingly, once every two episodes. Come on. :rolleyes: And like you mentioned, I love how they were able to balance their professional and personal relationship. Sure, they made goo goo eyes at each other at work the start of their relationship, but that was about it. I don't think they even kissed while at the gallery (did they?). That's one of the things that make me iffy about boss-employee stories, especially when the couple can't draw the lines between professional and personal *coughWWWSKcough* but Ryan and Deokmi were able to do it, and do it well.

One more episode to go, but I'm crowning Ryan and Deokmi the best, healthiest, most mature romantic couple in K-dramaland ever (for now), and certainly my favorite of all time. Ryan Gold gets the crown for Best Boyfriend, and he has wiped the floor cleanly with every other romantic lead male in K-drama existence. Deokmi gets the crown for Best Girlfriend, and also Most Successful Fangirl. :lol:

• Like 21

I don't think PDnim will show us the real real bed scene! PDnim knows that this world probably doesn't have enough firefighters to help us put off the fire if they show us the bed scene :lol:..

I'm not ready for my Mate 20 pro phone to get burned by that hot scene yall.. I'm gonna imagine what my delulu mind wanted the scene to be...

We have 50-50 chances for the bed scene to happen..so might need to standby a fire extinguisher with us when watching the final episode!! 

DnBf6vJ.gif

• LOL 14
6 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Finale preview translation

Museum person: Is Curator Song going to America? Surely not? Leaving Director behind? She probably won’t go, right?
Ryan Father: Go and return safely. (a parting greeting)
DM Mother: She’s finally going, our Deok Mi.

So she's going to the US to study or something? Coffee Prince deja vu, anyone? From Noh Sun Ki to Han Gyeol 12 years later! :lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 5

If every kisses make Deok Mi preggy ~ then there will be a lot of babies every episode! 86.gif

Are they looking for pregnancy test here then   :sweat_smile::mrgreen:

15591451271559145124.gif

:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 16
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, jeonghyang said:

Kisses Here... Kisses There..63.gif

I really need someone to help us count how many kisses / peck from Ryan & Deokmi that we get from Ep 7 to Ep 16 tomorrow :phew: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

Hello! Is that true that Studio Dragon has decided not to launch HPL PD cut DVD? 

p.s I am so totally into this drama and fall so deep for this couple. And since this drama will end soon, I need some place to hold on, thats why I created an account :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3

The painting that RG drew of DM reminds me of this artist’s work! The artist is a Korean American who acted as the main character’s brother in the movie, “Searching,” starring John Cho. I love his style of painting portraits so I was delighted to see something similar when RG revealed it! 

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 2