[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

18 minutes ago, bliss1004 said:

I've already told yall that we need to trust the writer.. the writer didn't drag the whole issue until Ep 16 is definitely a wise script..

As usual, RG once again shown is his matured character to understand the whole situation without being typical kdrama male lead character.. I'm so proud of RG!!. All conflict between him and DM's family solved in this episode..

I really love the scene where RG wiped off DM tears..I was hoping this scene to happen...and once again, i really love the writer and pdnim for showing us the scene. You all know that we only watched the BTS of KJW wiped off PMY tears a few times, not it the drama. But now, I'm glad that Director decided to put this scene in the drama :D

KJW shi!! I hope you will play more rom com drama that will make us goes crazy like what you did in this drama..Looking forward to see again your hand in the pocket scene in your future drama..because that hand in the pocket scene is definitely KJW, not RG :lol:

Hide contents

i have this feelings that KJW next drama gonna be SBS drama. This SBS suddenly uploaded a lot of KJW scene in Bad Guy drama...i guess SBS staff also goes crazy over KJW after watching HPL :w00t:

SBS must have been hitting themselves hard for offering him playing the second lead in Temperature of Love. WHAT A LOST. He could've been paired with Seo HYUNJIN!!! hahahhaa.

Serve.them.right

(but Hyunjin's character there is frustrating, so it's ok I guess haha)

28 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

FINALLY!!!! AFTER 15 EPISODES!!!!! FINALLY!!!!

RYAN GOLD IN SHORT SLEEVE SHIRT!!!

02d59c715c92c81ce3bdce00af7d00f1.png

Been waiting for this actually.

Seoul is getting very hot... Can't imagine what would it be during actual summer =-=

5 minutes ago, mmac80 said:

Same here. I hope they do indeed go to US to spread their wings career-wise together.

Realistic ending for the realistic couple :wub:

I think I'd love this idea more than showing a grand wedding at the end. People need to get out of the mindset that a wedding is a grand finale and happily ever after comes after....when it's just another new beginning and happily ever after isn't guaranteed. 

For Ryan and Deokmi, it's more fitting that they'd continue supporting each other in pursuing art that they both love. They can get married, but not showing a grand one...only one fleeting sentence that they're married it's ok...especially if she goes to the US with him, her mom and dad will throw a fit that their daughter moves abroad with a boyfriend, not a husband =))

• Like 15
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

@luvcrabbieshinhwa I pretty much agree with your entire post. :D But I especially want to highlight the physical affection part. Like you, I think they pulled it off very, very well. It's one of the things I love most about Ryan and Deokmi and what I think sets them above most (maybe nearly all) K-drama couples. It made the couple feel very realistic, like yes, this is a couple in love. It's one of my pet peeves about K-drama couples---like every bit of skinship is a Big Deal and used sparingly, once every two episodes. Come on. :rolleyes: And like you mentioned, I love how they were able to balance their professional and personal relationship. Sure, they made goo goo eyes at each other at work the start of their relationship, but that was about it. I don't think they even kissed while at the gallery (did they?). That's one of the things that make me iffy about boss-employee stories, especially when the couple can't draw the lines between professional and personal *coughWWWSKcough* but Ryan and Deokmi were able to do it, and do it well.

One more episode to go, but I'm crowning Ryan and Deokmi the best, healthiest, most mature romantic couple in K-dramaland ever (for now), and certainly my favorite of all time. Ryan Gold gets the crown for Best Boyfriend, and he has wiped the floor cleanly with every other romantic lead male in K-drama existence. Deokmi gets the crown for Best Girlfriend, and also Most Successful Fangirl. :lol:

• Like 21

I don't think PDnim will show us the real real bed scene! PDnim knows that this world probably doesn't have enough firefighters to help us put off the fire if they show us the bed scene :lol:..

I'm not ready for my Mate 20 pro phone to get burned by that hot scene yall.. I'm gonna imagine what my delulu mind wanted the scene to be...

We have 50-50 chances for the bed scene to happen..so might need to standby a fire extinguisher with us when watching the final episode!! 

DnBf6vJ.gif

• LOL 14

6 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Finale preview translation

Museum person: Is Curator Song going to America? Surely not? Leaving Director behind? She probably won’t go, right?
Ryan Father: Go and return safely. (a parting greeting)
DM Mother: She’s finally going, our Deok Mi.

So she's going to the US to study or something? Coffee Prince deja vu, anyone? From Noh Sun Ki to Han Gyeol 12 years later! :lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 5

18 minutes ago, jeonghyang said:

Kisses Here... Kisses There..63.gif

I really need someone to help us count how many kisses / peck from Ryan & Deokmi that we get from Ep 7 to Ep 16 tomorrow :phew: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1