Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

14 minutes ago, selen4ever said:

If PMY sees this she might take it as a To-do list. Three down, two to go. Gotta catch them all :P

me i would just like to confirm first hand :innocent:... if truly KJW , is that good ... i don't believe any of these articles ...:ph34r:

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

32 minutes ago, NaYouSabi? said:

me i would just like to confirm first hand :innocent:... if truly KJW , is that good ... i don't believe any of these articles ...:ph34r:

Get in line sister!

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, annie1234 said:

Anyway, just found out this. And this is exactly like Ryan Gold's daily life!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtkrqTCAYWg/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

KJW missed out another one of the 5 things he loves, feat PMY. That would be the best Killian collaboration. :wub:

That big bowl of seaweeds are also sufficient enough for us to share with both of them as well!! :D

And I am still waiting for Deok Mi to showcase Ryan's photos to Ryan. 

• Like 5

@NaYouSabi? Your posts are brilliant! If I can give you all the positive icons, I will. I’m loving and hilariously laughing at the scripts you’ve put in the screen shots/gifs. And I agree on how amazing SDM is and glad you shared your POV on EG because I have the same thoughts as well. I’m looking forward to the rest of your posts.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Ondine said:

Director Eom knows how I feel about HPL ending this week. :lol:

I'm also going to miss that crazy lady, her crazy hair, and her crazy antics :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

2 hours ago, Ramenqueen19 said:

Get in line sister!

girl there's no getting in line i am at the front of this line ....:naughty: ... camped out and waiting ... my time shall come ...:P

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@NaYouSabi?I love you !!! That's a direct confession. LOL:joy::naughty:  Please keep up with your script.  Someday some writernim is going to take you up.  You are very good. That makes may day go faster. Anymore coming? Give me a shout which forum you are in I'll be there just for your posts:love:

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Ondine said:

Yeah, the article said he was a newly-emerged kissing master or something like that, but even way back during Antique the actor who played his lover already attested to his kissing skills. :lol: (Also, what is that outfit, Jae Wook?!)

lord jesus that hat ... :scream::joy: who lied to him and said it was a good idea ....WHO ??:rage:... but he looks soo young and adorable in it ... 

Spoiler

Episode 13

Reasons I love SDM 11)

dezwZcS.png

She is a person you can trust your life with, she doesn’t ask for anything but always gives, whether it’s an ear , a hand or a shoulder to cry on …

And so, after Ryan told us his story  they went home…

YPghFki.png

g294oPf.png

K7xCg4p.png

9pMf8ba.png

16TfgxF.png

swEFjKT.png

jilDy1t.png

and when they got home DM made sure we where all on the same page ...

k5jQZDe.png

WXgYEyh.png

Sqt6e0q.png

and Ryan had a light bulb moment 

BHfhq8l.png

Me : in my corner 

ENiyi9U.png

but before we could get into details we had to go through the elevator of fate 

Elevator of fate

TGsCJdy.png

and now introducing 

RyyNSzY.png

staring 

KJW

PMY

ONE

MAMA KJW

And Kdrama Plot holes 

the scene starts with CSA and his mother getting on to the elevator of fate ..

bDDT6rq.png

IOQ2Vdc.png

3QYmQYg.png

yEseNN0.gif

and just this scene was enough for Ryan to concede 

6rTsnCg.png

and the moment he used the word normal lee sol had to ask 

nbZYgMz.png

56H2yzK.png

so this time she had to educate the son she just met on this faithful day , on this fateful elevator 

QZOpuKs.png

but confused lion wasn't getting it 

1f2kaYh.png

Skx4Q56.png

:scream:

pf7g8sh.png

and she could not believe he in a rom com could ask such 

pBmoD1z.png

realising it wasn't a joke KJW and i thought 

rz4zb4f.png

CSA AND MAMA KJW EXIST AND SCENE MOVES TO THE LION CASTLE 

CEnTf1k.png

Eq5AniH.png

and PMY told him LOzLhKm.png

aQvyJGt.png

By the way lee sol is lucky AF she gave birth to two amazing children …

Reasons I love SDM 12)

she is not afraid to speak her mind, and her views on the paintings were really interesting but I actually see it from the same way as director gold , its less about hope to me and more about lee sol’s reality , I will get into that later on I need to focus on the current topic at hand or my thought process will get scrambled…

So, it came time for Ryan gold to how us what he is made of … and

Reasons I love SDM 13)

Our gutter minds are in the same wavelength … we get each other, she and I were expecting the same thing from the lion …The cute voice she suddenly produced in this scene

ld8Aa28.gif

DM and I : PFgqXCy.gif

But alas KJW just refuses to read  the mother effing manual :rage:

C0pb7q3.png

TmswwXS.png

uZG30Xa.png

and so SDM tried again

RWGzjOU.png

XgaKwiw.png

T89x7uf.png

Director and I : *hands on our heads* <_<

Image result for you just played your self gif

and so they spent the night playing cards and he later dropped her at home...

And SDM wasn't in the mood so some begging had to take place 

xhw6jLE.png

Pmxk8tS.png

H78D6eT.png

So they parted ways after he apologised the best way he knew …

And on other news

1 Sindy move to SDM’s house … I can’t really get into her story because am not in the mood , all I know is that if I pull half the nonsense she pulls I will get a beat down

2 they haven’t found all nine paintings yet

3 SDM is still running away form her problems

eoAE36h.png

4 mother and son interacted with each other

NhqrFd5.png

nxw7DQP.png

rvlBz7I.png

and Ryan had no choice 

EyGU2Mk.png

Av4LJCz.png

And because Ryan gold is made of gold he took the sandwich to someone who would appreciate it …

And she did

WcT7Ltj.png

ZObG93A.png

ARK4lbF.png

Me: AMEN … :love:

Okay maybe it was more my thank you than hers am not sure …:mrgreen:

So, Ryan gold proceed to watch his girl friend fangirl while he fanboys over her

KSNYdpH.png

and they later left for work 

aHrZFzS.png

nO2j5bo.png

ZoTJJ5V.png

And so she picked the right choice

Sdm: drama gods forgive my mouth

WfLgVtr.png

and 

8Tql1Qe.png

Reasons I love SDM 13)

She knows how to get what she wants … so when Ryan had a hard time deciding whether to help CDA or not she offered solutions ...

SDM: If you say yes , I will make the kisses symmetrical …

D3tcaiz.png

NaI9SdA.png

so ms sung upped her game 

Def66FJ.png

And to prove how serious she was she sealed the deal

MZR4b3B.png

GtTFxYE.png

Me: So much for “am not cheap”

RG: She might have won the battle but I won the war …

C7EN35K.png

ALSO Me: hoe hoe hoe 

at work Ryan preparign for the arrival of CSA 

xuKC2N5.gif

Reasons I love SDM 14)  

She is human like us all, she too hesitates and gets confused on what to do

EJbAebw.png

JFyTMmL.png

xX1fhCr.png

5 minutes later

ukTWheK.png

cw37NKu.png

jOZaf6W.png

0n0LPBk.png

Reasons I love SDM 15)

NU9Xtgq.png

She always notices, every little detail , but we could argue that since she can read the son like a book , then reading the mother would be as easy …

I loved this scene so much because while I did not know lee sol’s story I felt her emotions ( am so happy its an actress that can act ) and the music in the background just intensified that pain

P26rWL8.png

How about we visit her head … and look at it from this point of view...

GxjrpTX.gif

To Gong Eun Young these paintings where the biggest regret in her life, they carried all her hopes, dreams, fears  and love she couldn’t leave behind no matter how had she tried. 

Hope for a better future , fears of what tomorrow may bring, dreams she couldn’t seem to achieve and a love she couldn’t protect. Every time she heard the name lee sol she was reminded of how much she had failed in life, how much she had lost in life and how much she couldn’t change , she would give anything to turn back time .Anything , but even if she could turn back time what would she do differently?.

Many who looked at her paintings interpreted it differently, some saw hope some saw, fragility but only few saw her reality. The reality of a mother who loved her child more than anything thing in this world, a mother’s who’s dream was to paint , who’s inspiration was the joy her child brought her, because in her darkness he was the only light , her reason for living for fighting , even when all she had was art , but art couldn’t protect her child, art couldn’t feed her child , art couldn’t cloth him and all she had was art.  

she knew what it felt like to be good at one thing , to love it so much , and want to have it close to you, she also  knew  that only a few were born lucky … and Gong Eun Young wasn’t one of the lucky ones she could not protect her child and she could not protect her love for said child. And that reminder was her punishment ...

out of her head people .... 

To me those art pieces are a love letter from mother to child, telling him how much she loves him and at the same time realising how fragile and unable she is to give him everything in this world.

so while SDM and lee sol talked outside it was time for Ryan to catch up to the plot 

gGdLxtc.png

fC398Dd.png

Gyxj5xy.png

GuL2I2O.png

Reasons I love SDM 16)

The moment Ryan knew , she knew he knew … the look in KJW’s eyes he went from this confident director to a confused young man who just met his worst nightmare , he couldn’t even look her in the eyes, instead of anger , I saw fear , fear of what am not sure but fear … 

C6nqYl6.png

8CQmJQk.png

JgBVTSB.png

and others saw it too 

chnbuY0.png

E1p1AdL.png

but she was helpless 

ikCYvAA.png

Let’s get into his head for a little bit …

oz9E7xc.gif

If you asked Ryan gold how he felt at this moment, a dictionary wouldn’t have a good enough word for his feelings, let alone him.

It took him three years to get to where he is, three years searching the world for a woman he couldn’t even remember, he woman who has hunted him since the age of seven. It’s not that he wasn’t looking for her seriously, but he wasn’t prepared for her to find him.

He needed more time, time to prepare himself, time to know how to feel , time to believe that the world could be on his side , maybe this was a dream , a dream where he would wake up and the universe would go “ha-ha got you” . because three years could not come down to a mere coincidence, 26 years of pain could not just show up at his door like that and expect him to have the courage to deal with it. The universe just kept shooting curve balls he wasn’t ready for.

Okay lets get out of his head, am confused AF as to what he is thinking I can’t find the right music to help me write …

Anyway back to SDM okay can’t remember what I wanted to say, only

pnjpAHe.png

Even though she wants to be there an she wants to help she knows some battles are best fought alone …

H7kLFZ6.gif

her telling him let me give you some space had me going :scream: adults do exist in kdramas people ... 

W0BtXrY.png

DUsPBGK.png

8jd7DZz.png

EDTewUU.png

X9IFONR.png

g6eIlqb.png

Most of the times my views on adoption are same as NEG’s views … I’ve said it before blood is thicker than water to me is BS … love is all that matters, humans are not pre-programmed to love, we learn to love and we hate easily. Because we hate easily we hurt others easily and then we claim its human nature, but what’s so great about being humans if other species with less common sense than us still manage to get the basics right ?? what is our excuse??

I love this show for the fact that nearly everyone shares my thoughts …

Mg12t6l.png

keAoXVV.png

So, the next day

This happeneCzfiE5f.png

Reasons I love SDM  17)

T8qIbgk.png

She gives her advice even if it is unwanted she is comfortable enough to speak her mind, ( if this was a reasons I love Lion shi I would say , he is man enough to listen to the woman he loves and also here what she has to say , other male leads would have just gotten angry in their man pain and told her to eff off , but it’s not about saja)

QjPMQaF.png

4VRSyz1.png

Vssq38T.png

l7Zw2JL.png

and SDM was all :???

uIg5rJs.png

uIg5rJs.png

3CgUwn4.png

sGToi3w.png

ZYWNTOb.png

kkALIWb.png

evyRoUd.png

RxcF7Vx.png

gMxj0rL.png

RCj5L0k.png

Me: my brother I feel you, what is the point of me watching this if half of the important S is off screen

and tired of our pouting she told him

DB1Osx5.png

qlSwI7P.png

me: yes *looks at director * you are trolling troll

Xppqqgp.png

and SDM was all you know what

who is trolling my baby? RFUZ0zq.gif

Me: let’s go girl

LkZdKE3.gif

To cut matters short every troll now has a black eye …

And Ryan was too proud

cR735MN.png

Me: what happened to the kiss we were going to fight for …

But I was just talking to a whipped man …

n85LQ0H.png

But super woman always saves the day

IXKmEQD.png

And ryan gold is not a person who refuses to see the help others give him … no matter how much pain he is in …

Zn5s7SY.png

…..

I support the birthday debate if he isn’t sure about his birthday, maybe just maybe the year too was an approximation of when he could have been born … if he was so traumatized to remember his birthday, he could also not remember his birth year …

The last scene, I could talk about kjw’s acting but I don’t know what to say, the lady playing lee sol also has me lost… so let me attempt something else

Dive into Ryan gold’s head attempt numerous dues ...

Fear seems to be a driving force when it came to his feelings towards lee sol. For what reason could he be scared of this woman she abandoned him? , “am not at fault. she is”  he tried telling himself but no matter how much he repeated this statement his feet felt like they had two anchors weighing him down as he tried to confront this woman.

a different person would have been on flight or fight mode , since he had decided not to flight , he thought his fighting instinct would have kicked in , but not all he felt was an explainable dread , “why are you scared?” he asked himself , “open your mouth and talk” he commanded .

“by any chance do you remember the name Yoon Jae?” he murmured “I am Yoon Jae”

Yes he was scared of where this was leading , yes he was scared of this woman who mange to make a happy memory hunt him after seeing her painting. But if he was going to be so scared of the unknown he will let her see that fear , let her know that fear because as he said , it wasn’t his fault , even this fear wasn’t his fault , it was only natural to be scared , because the answers this woman would give him could either make or break him , she had such a hold on him and he couldn’t do anything about it.

And with a new resolve he looked into her eyes, eyes that seem to be as frighten as his was, eyes that mirrored his pain and told her “Heo Yoon Jae”

End

We will have to leave his head for a second, in short lee sol has the power of god in her hands …

She can either break of make this man , with whatever she says …

Ps how much would you pay whoever did the casting for this drama …

eFPgj5q.png

ICkSzAe.png

personally i find that for me to truly love a drama , i should be able to look at the plot holes in the face and tell them "bring it on" ... for those who can't am afraid my humor isn't for you ... 

@tan10can i saw your post after i posted this so i needed to edit to shout out to you ... this one is episode 13 ... 14 coming up ... it always surprises me when people say am good at writing because honestly it was the most difficult for me in high school and still is ... at some point i wanted to take it seriously but my experience with it made me uncertain ...the ideas are alkways playing in my head but  honestly i just need to love a fandom enough and it brings out the writer in me ...

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 1

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Ondine said:

Director Eom knows how I feel about HPL ending this week. :lol:

Director Eom is the most entertaining charactor in this movie. Each time she appears with the background music from "Carmen Habarera",  my "haha" mode is automatically activated :D

She's a good example of the case : When you try to cast a villain in HPL but your clothes, your English, your secretary and your daughter do everything to ruin your acting  :joy: 

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t quote images. Thanks
  • Like 5
  • LOL 2

So I can be really confusing when I type. I hope some of you are following me. I really enjoy reading this thread. I really enjoyed reading everyone's comments. I don't think I belong in this thread. I want to share my thoughts, opinions, and love. I wanted to talk about Ryan and Deok Mi. I wanted to share the end with all of you. But that's not going to happen because I don't belong here. I will always love HPL. I will always love Ryan and Deok Mi. I will always love the rest of the cast. We all got to share our thoughts, feelings, and love for Ryan and Deok Mi. I had so much fun. I will watch the last episodes. I will miss this drama. It changed my life. It taught me that you have to work really hard to make relationships work. I haven't watched a drama in a long time. But Park Min Young is one of my favorite actresses. I gave it a chance for her. But I saw Kim Jae Wook. I am his fan now. I think he is so handsome and talented. I think I said this. I will continue to support PMY and sexy Kim Jae Wook. Thank you.

Me right now:

Image result for gif porsha real housewives

"Thank you!!!"

• Like 5

HPL= Heart Pounding Loveliness

I am going to miss this drama so much. Yes there have been some bumps along the way but our characters, their actors, and our comradery has been so magical. So HPL is no longer just 'Her Private Life' it is also 'Heart Pounding Loveliness'.

I don't want to get into predictions because I trust that we will have our obligatory episode 15 angst (because it is drama world and... yeah) and I hope that we get at least a flash forward with little labits... any news on little ones being cast? 

Can't say enough how awesome the mothers (the actors) have been. Literally my two favourite drama moms in the same show each doing their thing... and their reunion will really get me going, I'm sure. Director Eom will also hopefully have her mom moment (meeting DM's mom)

Ah. ok have to go off to the real world but thank you all for the amazing ride.

I don't know how I am going to manage tomorrow and thursday. So much real life this week but the idea of not watching it right away is giving me hives (ok not really but still). Might actually have to sneak away and watch in a bathroom or closet somewhere... That is a perfectly normal thing for an adult to do... right? I mean it is *my* private life too right?

• Like 12
  • Love 1

ì본 ì´ë¯¸ì§

me right now 

Image result for fangirling meme

this show has given me everything every Asian drama ever has refused to give me ...

KJW and PMY i see you ...:ph34r:

• Like 3
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1

32 minutes ago, Jemrie said:

Hide contents

XBqfVxn.gif

---------

I didn't notice this before,  but did PMY look timid with shining eyes like an adolescent girl-in-love in this scene???  Or I'm just too "sensitive"  :tounge_xd:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

Kim Jae Wook And Park Min Young Have Some Fun With Lips And Lipstick In “Her Private Life”

Kim Jae Wook And Park Min Young Have Some Fun With Lips And Lipstick In “Her Private Life”

May 29, 2019
by R. Jun

Ahead of the May 29 episode, tvN’s “Her Private Life” dropped some preview images of the main couple’s upcoming “lipstick kiss,” sweet enough to revive the deadest of hearts.

In the stills, Kim Jae Wook (playing Ryan Gold) is reluctant to be apart from Park Min Young (Sung Duk Mi) as she gets ready for work, and eventually turns her around in her chair to assist her with her makeup.

Once done, Park Min Young pulls Kim Jae Wook in for a kiss, teasing viewers with just one of many sweet and romantic moments to come this week.

“Her Private Life” airs on Wednesdays and Thursdays at 9:30 p.m. KST.

kim-jae-wook-park-min-young-her-private-

Catch up with the latest episode of “Her Private Life” below:

• Like 11
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, mmac80 said:

Wow. B)

Today its Wednesday... Happy and sad in this time. I choose blue to write because Ryan always wear blue and Ryan make blue to sexy for me:wub:

I will misses Ryan Gold :tears:

• Sad 3