[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

9 minutes ago, rabbiteen said:

Ughhhhh, I don't want them to break up! :bawling: If they do break up, it better be only for a day if even. I swear to god if they do a break up and then a time jump where they don't see each other for a year or something, I will blow a fuse. 

Morning after scene, woohoo~ And KJW putting his make up applying skills to use I see! 

Any idea on what the present is?

Finally, KJW showing his skill! Applying lipstick to his gf:tounge_xd: 

I think the present might be Deok Mi’s painting. But is that possible to paint in a day? ugh maybe not that. Or maybe he will put a ribbon on his head and make him her present :heart: :tounge_xd:

Ans about the supposed break up scene, if I’m not mistaken, Deok Mi’s omma was also filming there yesterday. So maaaayyybbbeee, when Deok Mi about to pull the idiocy decision, she will slap some sense to her.

And... OMG Kim Jae Wook in that shirt with rolled sleeves. :heart::heart::heart: I am drooling. He looks so sexy. And also love PMY outfits in the last couple episodes too. OMG both of them looks gorgeous!

I hope all the mysteries will be solved in ep 15. And as @tnl34 said, just let them looking into each other eyes for 1 hour for episode 16. I even okay with watching them playing go stop for 1 hour! 

• Like 6
  • LOL 12

I do not think it gonna be a break up.

1. it is just 2 episode left

2.I think this time Ryan gonna be the one to comfort DM, because I feel she just need a little time to accept the news, beside her own blocked memory. I got the feeling they in the end gonna talk about it. Beside I think this is more between DM mom and her, than Ryan and DM mom tough. 

• Like 14

A beautiful hurricane that’s what I’m thinking after watching the upcoming episodes preview.  I believe in our RG&DM. They’ve been practicing a healthy mature relationship all the while now I don’t think they’re gonna go on foolish breakup route..No..No.. Just like how DM gave RG some space previously with the whole “momma” thing now its time for RG to return the favour. I’m just going to focus on the “Alkong Dalkong” moments shared between them and ignored the latter part. Part of me wishing & praying earnestly for Wednesday to come fast, but couldn’t bear the thought that HPL is coming to its end now:bawling:

• Like 7

after watching the preview, i am confident they not break up, i think when Deok mi say "i need time" this is to her parents, Doek mi seems guilty to Ryan, and i think Ryan will support and forgive Doek mi for what happend in past.

I am very confident, Ryan is logic person 

• Like 10

14 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

I think the present might be Deok Mi’s painting. But is that possible to paint in a day? ugh maybe not that. Or maybe he will put a ribbon on his head and make him her present :heart: :tounge_xd:

Aaaaandd my mind just dove into the gutter (again). :lol:

@tnl34 I'm sure we'll get a "happy ending" in the last episode. I'm just apprehensive that they'll have Deok Mi (and Ryan) make decisions in ways that are inconsistent with their characterization up to now, like breaking up without telling each other what they really think or feel, or some variation of noble idiocy. I'd feel sad to see their characterization destroyed so stupidly. But then this is just some premature doom and gloom; I do hope the writer is just baiting us and it won't turn out that way. :)

@liltash85 It is, I think it's one of the best K-drama's I've seen (especially if I ignore the last two episodes and just make them up in my head. :P)

• Like 10

Writer is probably trolling us to be honest, if they do break-up in the last 2 episodes because of some noble idiocy thing I'm gonna be severely disappointed. I have faith in the writers though because so far they have not written anything on the two that feels dumb at any time. I hope neither do anything that their characters won't do. We have been given the ultimate feel-good romcom for the past 14 episodes, i refuse to believe the writers will throw this away. Atm, it's probably trolling like how we got trolled with the first 2 fake kisses. 

Dammıt, Wednesday can't come quickly enough. 

• Like 16

6 minutes ago, Ondine said:

Aaaaandd my mind just dove into the gutter (again). :lol:

@tnl34 I'm sure we'll get a "happy ending" in the last episode. I'm just apprehensive that they'll have Deok Mi (and Ryan) make decisions in ways that are inconsistent with their characterization up to now, like breaking up without telling each other what they really think or feel, or some variation of noble idiocy. I'd feel sad to see their characterization destroyed so stupidly. But then this is just some premature doom and gloom; I do hope the writer is just baiting us and it won't turn out that way. :)

@liltash85 It is, I think it's one of the best K-drama's I've seen (especially if I ignore the last two episodes and just make them up in my head. :P)

1 minute ago, TheRoadtoPMY said:

Writer is probably trolling us to be honest, if they do break-up in the last 2 episodes because of some noble idiocy thing I'm gonna be severely disappointed. I have faith in the writers though because so far they have not written anything on the two the feels dumb atm. Atm, it's probably trolling like how we got trolled with the first 2 fake kisses. 

Dammıt, Wednesday can't come quickly enough. 

This. I hope they won't go that route...

Watching the preview...the scene with Ryan and Deokmi at the last part was just filmed yesterday?

God...I hope the staffs and casts rest well T_T

• Like 8

FINALLLLYYYY EP 15 TEASER...

i have been spamming my friend via kkt to ask if TVN forgotten about our teaser... hahaha 

as much i anticipated it... and trying to deny that they will break up (for a short while).... 

my heart still hurts when it happens aaaaa

@TheRoadtoPMY hahahaa i’m a female tho... >__< she’s gonna improve my welfare somehow hahahahaahaha

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

@itsMYdayI'm not surprised that everyone here is female. The fact that I am here at all is a surprise to me lmao. Here and reddit are the only places where I can share my love for the show. No one I know watches it, and no one I know knows that I watch it. I have my own His Private Life thing going on. Lmao

@luvcrabbieshinhwaI won't pretend to think that HPL is the best kdrama ever, it isn't. But it may be the kdrama I love the most because it is feel-good to the core. Which is why I'm 95% confident the last 2 eps won't go the BTIOFL route. 

This does not mean that the remaining 5% doesn't make me fidgety. Lol. 

• Like 12
  • LOL 5

@TheRoadtoPMY the OTP here is so mature. They truly talk. So I hope the writer won't pull something out of character at the finale week... =-= Actually I loved Touch Your Heart OTP interaction, too. They trust each other so much...so I never got WHY suddenly Lee Dongwook's character pulled a noble idiocy toward Yoo Inna. Wasted two good episodes.... =-=

Anyway...

The scenes on Deokmi's house were the ones I saw during filming....

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, TheRoadtoPMY said:

@itsMYdayI'm not surprised that everyone here is female. The fact that I am here at all is a surprise to me lmao.

I won't pretend to think that HPL is the best kdrama ever, it isn't. But it may be the kdrama I love the most because it is feel-good to the core. Which is why I'm 95% confident the last 2 eps won't go the BTIOFL route. 

This does not mean that the remaining 5% doesn't make me fidgety. Lol. 

i'm going to re-watch the last 2ep of BTIOFL in order for me to understand what you mean

but every Preview they show keeps on misleading us.. you will notice the VO shown is always mismatch with the scene they view,... check the preview from past episodes and you will see the similarities... they always deceive us in the worst way possible. 

but as for the story, i think it was blessing in disguise that RG got adopted in order to meet DM as a curator... 

coz if RG will stay with DM, he might became part of the family like EG and here we come the childhood friends become rivals (another cliche story) fighting for the girl they like.

• Like 10

I am not worried about any breakup. It is more about DM and her mom and her feelings of shame and guilt about her mom's actions towards Ryan which Ryan will not allow. For Ryan, it is more about understanding and healing his relationship with his mother. I do think he will understand why he was left at the orphanage door. Remembering that incident and facing it bravely will perhaps make him confront his fears, his sadness and even anger which could be his road to healing and forgiveness but it will never be about his newfound relationship with DM. He has found the foundation of his heart and hearth. Ryan, as we know him does not easily give up. Remember how he protected DM and SJ thinking that they were in a relationship? Here and now, it is his own relationship that we are talking about. He will protect that. 

DM too, in the last episodes soothed, comforted and loved him through Ryan's emotional distress. Now it is Ryan's turn to reassure DM that his love is as deep and lasting as hers. How could anyone doubt and think of breakup??? I have faith in the two and I think EG, dimpled, handsome EG will be the brother to reassure and make DM understand about her mother's actions. He afterall had to deal with his emotions about what his mom had once thought of doing long ago but did not and he and DM talked about it. So, I see no breakup but healing of old misunderstandings between parents and children which in turn strengthens DM and Ryan's love. 

I do hope Ryan has a scene where he communicates with his adoptive parents by text or email telling them about his new relationship and finding his mother. Not much just showing a communication with his adoptive parents. 

• Like 19

I was trying to search for HPL related and the preview for Episode 15 appeared.

Just hoping that it's not a long 'separation' between them. In Deok Mi's perspective, she must be feeling guilty towards Ryan after knowing and remembered he told her that the hands that left him outside the orphanage was coldly, she felt the pain for him.

2 more days to go till Wednesday~

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, zenya22 said:

I am not worried about any breakup. It is more about DM and her mom and her feelings of shame and guilt about her mom's actions towards Ryan which Ryan will not allow. For Ryan, it is more about understanding and healing his relationship with his mother. I do think he will understand why he was left at the orphanage door. Remembering that incident and facing it bravely will perhaps make him confront his fears, his sadness and even anger which could be his road to healing and forgiveness but it will never be about his newfound relationship with DM. He has found the foundation of his heart and hearth. Ryan, as we know him does not easily give up. Remember how he protected DM and SJ thinking that they were in a relationship? Here and now, it is his own relationship that we are talking about. He will protect that. 

DM too, in the last episodes soothed, comforted and loved him through Ryan's emotional distress. Now it is Ryan's turn to reassure DM that his love is as deep and lasting as hers. How could anyone doubt and think of breakup??? I have faith in the two and I think EG, dimpled, handsome EG will be the brother to reassure and make DM understand about her mother's actions. He afterall had to deal with his emotions about what his mom had once thought of doing long ago but did not. So, I see no breakup but healing of old misunderstandings between parents and children which in turn strengthens DM and Ryan's love. 

I do hope Ryan has a scene where he communicates with his adoptive parents by text or email telling them about his new relationship and finding his mother. Not much just showing a communication with his adoptive parents. 

For the last part about talking to his adoptive parents, I saw some friends here discussed that when RG talked about his adoptive parents to SDM, he used something like past tense in Korean like they no longer exist or pass away... 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

I want to skip Tuesday and go staright to Wednesday. I can’t wait! but i also don’t want this drama to end. :sweatingbullets:

29 minutes ago, luvcrabbieshinhwa said:

@TheRoadtoPMY the OTP here is so mature. They truly talk. So I hope the writer won't pull something out of character at the finale week... =-= Actually I loved Touch Your Heart OTP interaction, too. They trust each other so much...so I never got WHY suddenly Lee Dongwook's character pulled a noble idiocy toward Yoo Inna. Wasted two good episodes.... =-=

Anyway...

The scenes on Deokmi's house were the ones I saw during filming....

The Eun Gi and Deok Mi scene? It was you that greeted Ahn Bo Hyun, right? 

sigh.. even from the preview.. i know.. Kim Jae Wook keeps looking better and better. How is that possible? He’s like getting more and more handsome by each day. Sorry, lost focus for a while :tounge_xd:

One thing I’m still curious though. Will we get the ‘extended’ version of ep 14 kiss scene? Or they will just cut everything and staight to them being cute in the bathroom? Oh wait.. Deok Mi said she will follow him even to the bathroom. And SHE DID :D 

• Like 7
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1