Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

4 hours ago, Ramenqueen19 said:

I’m still wondering what about Ryan’s and SA’s father...is it the same person?Two different people? Where are they now/back then? How can LS went from not having anything to eat in her house to now where she lives a pretty comfortable life abroad?

More likely, Ryan's father and Shi An's father are two different persons, in my opinion.

Ryan was conceived out of wedlock, so most probably his father left Lee Sol upon finding out she was pregnant (or else they would have gotten married and lived together already). Maybe she didn't want to cause more shame to her family so she decided to live away from her home, without support from her parents. Hence, their poverty. She was still young then and hasn't finished school yet so to find a good job would be difficult for her. She then resorted to an attempt to sell her paintings. But then the accident happened, something her father would have been informed about. Her father then "disposed of the paintings" that were somewhat instrumental to the accident and made her go back to school (overseas, most likely). Lee Sol was on a dead end after the accident and the loss of her son and she had no other choice but to follow her father's orders.

How about a twist in connection to Shi An's father? (This would contradict the opinion I stated above, though. ^^ Haha.) Ryan's adoptive father (who was also an artist or at least an art enthusiast who saw Ryan's potential and sent him to pursue his talent for art) became a widower after some time and then he met Lee Sol, they fell in love, got married then Shi An was born. :D 

Ah! But this theory has many holes, I know. I'll just stick with the theory that Shi An's father is someone also inclined to the arts, whom Lee Sol met abroad. ;) 

~~~~~

All this tells me... Prayers are always answered but at the right time.

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, realistic2280a said:

716k followers and counting :D.... is that an increase of 500k followers since the start of HPL? :thumbsup:

An increase of about 400k since the start of HPL. His ig followers was aroung 300k+ before HPL. I was among his 200k followers during The Guest day, then gradually increased to 300k after The Guest. But HPL definitely did wonder to him with the surge of the followers . LOL. 

• Like 10
  • LOL 3

Posted (edited)
On 5/25/2019 at 10:10 AM, Jemrie said:

Reveal hidden contents

Yes the Bts kissing scene was way Hotter the way PMY hand hold/caress KJW hair ,ear was sensual no wonder KJW ear was red:kiss_wink:

KIM JAE WOOK’S KISS IS MY WELFARE

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t quote images. Thanks
  • Like 4
  • LOL 9

37 minutes ago, TripleNa said:

An increase of about 400k since the start of HPL. His ig followers was aroung 300k+ before HPL. I was among his 200k followers during The Guest day, then gradually increased to 300k after The Guest. But HPL definitely did wonder to him with the surge of the followers . LOL. 

:D basically more than doubled his number of followers in a short period of time :wub:

PMY gained another 300k followers, i think ,as i have been observing her IG  beginning of the drama... 

• Like 8

3 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

716k followers and counting :D.... is that an increase of 500k followers since the start of HPL? :thumbsup:

That's the power of Kim Jae Wook!! He is very well-loved. :kiss_wink:

• Like 7

I was out of country for holiday (which able distracts me a bit) but suddenly it hits me that this week is their last episodes...

next week when i come back to my home, i feel like it will hits me that wed/thurs is not the same anymore without this drama :tears: OTTOKEEE

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

With the drama ending next week, there's only one thing left to do.... Re-watch! Lmao. I'm forcing myself to not replay specific favorite scenes, and instead am gonna re-watch from ep 1 beginning tonight. I've nothing better to do and there's no other show/drama/game I want to get into anyway. :lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 5

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

I was wondering  why our lion end in the right side of bed last week episode :joy: 

Or it was certain actions made him roll over :w00t:

Twitch, twitch, kiss, kiss, roll, roll :love:

D7fG2JIWkAE7ZtT.jpg

cr. cubistcake

• Like 4
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, cheesethatnotsocheesey said:

Does anyone know how much is The Director Cut DVD?

Thinking of saving up money to buy it

Normally it's around 100-150 USD. Depending on how many DVDs and BTS DVDs they provide. but on average for 16 eps drama is about 100-120 USD.

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, cheesethatnotsocheesey said:

Do you mean the opening song?

It is (G)I-DLE - Help Me :)

Nah, that's the ending song. The opening song hasn't been revealed yet I think ("I wanna be all day... your precious little girl"). 

• Like 6