Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

3 hours ago, Lj said:

Sorry my dear if I’m confusing you, yes when I rewatch 14 episode the last scene especially when DM’s mom took out the picture of Yoon Jae and Duk Mi, I have a hypothesis that maybe Duk Mi’s family foster Yoon Jae for a while when he got lost; and the first meeting of children YJ, DM and EG is when  he was left in the playground by himself. But unfortunately DM’s mom wanted to adopt YG but gave up because financially they are not stable. So she decided to leave him to the orphanage without any explanation to the young YJ who was just dump in the orphanage that’s why he had a painful past in that place. 

What I’m trying to say is if that is true, the mom should have at least explained to YJ that he need a better place to stay and a good family will take care of him, she should not underestimate a child that maybe he will not understand it anyway the situation because he was still young. Sometimes adult make a mistake and assumption that children will not understand if difficult situations arise so we let them figure it out for themself, and let them deal with it not knowing that it develops traumatic experience. Sometimes we should talk to them like an adult and ask them how they feel about the situation. (Well I’m an experienced early childhood practitioner) 

But of course as a human being we tend to make mistake and it just take to apologize and make up for the things that we have done.

Next week finale we will find out the real situation of what happened in the past with Yoon Jae and Dok Mi’s mom, for sure he will have a forgiving heart and will start anew with his future family in law:kiss_wink:

No you didn’t confuse me at all. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, sillygal said:

Thank you so much for your good insight and analysis of this drawing. :blush:

And I think the flowers are actually roses as roses actually do come in different kinds of shapes. And I happened to find out the meaning of roses surrounding the bubbles.

Roses are being express as promise, hope and new beginning. Yet contrasted by thorns that symbolize defense, loss and thoughtlessness. 

So I believe Lee Sol drew roses all over the bubbles is to make a promise to herself that she will protect Yoon Jae and he will always be a hope to her and a new beginning for her as a single mother to move on with her life. Yet, she definitely did felt lost in terms having a child out of wedlock is something that just happened in a spark of moment that she could not even react and I believe during that moment, she must have felt terrified. 

Bubbles dreams is a symbol of childhood memories, protection, feelings of security and comfort.

As much as we knew Lee Sol wants Yoon Jae to have good childhood memories such as letting him being carefree playing with bubbles, knowing bubbles are something that Yoon Jae loves, that's when she started painting bubbles and having Yoon Jae by her side, she felt secured and comfort despite being a single mum. 

And yes, I do noticed that Yoon Jae was much taller and bigger than Deok Mi and Eun Gi. But let's see how the plot twist gonna be for the last 2 episodes. 

Thank you for explaining the flowers. I guess I wasn't aware that there are roses of that shape. I don't quite like flowers so I am bad at recognising the various types of it. Since roses have thorns, these further explains my point on the life challenges that LS and HYJ have to go through together. 

"Bubbles dreams is a symbol of childhood memories, protection, feelings of security and comfort." 

I agree on your bubble dreams point. Anyway, the fact that LS painted a bubble in 1985 shows that LS likes to use bubbles even before HYJ started playing with bubbles. So, it seems as though she used a bubble to refer to herself and her circumstance as a young lady who has to take up the role of a single mother at that age where she is unstable be it financially and/or emotionally. Maybe she felt insecure as she is immature and fragile to go through this new phase alone. But she seeks comfort from HYJ's presence as he gives her maternal strength to move on with life and to overcome her fears so to provide the best for HYJ. That's the power of a mother's love. I like how the painting shows LS's ability to portray that symbolism of immaturity, fragility, comfort and protection, and of course, love. 

Overall, I really like how this drama uses paintings to convey such meanings. It gives more depth to the plot and their characters. :) 

• Like 9

I’m still wondering what about Ryan’s and SA’s father...is it the same person?Two different people? Where are they now/back then? How can LS went from not having anything to eat in her house to now where she lives a pretty comfortable life abroad?

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, Ramenqueen19 said:

I’m still wondering what about Ryan’s and SA’s father...is it the same person?Two different people? Where are they now/back then? How can LS went from not having anything to eat in her house to now where she lives a pretty comfortable life abroad?

I assume they are different judging from their surnames. Heo Yoon Jae and Cha Shi An. Maybe Mr. Heo was LS's ex-boyfriend when she was in university? Maybe Mr. Cha is a person who either an arts enthusiast or an artist himself? I'm saying this because in ep 1, CSA said "My parents are very much interested in arts. So I was surrounded by arts since I was young." 

Oh, I'm not surprised if Mr. Cha is the one who wanted to help LS with her paintings which has indirectly caused her to be involved in the accident. In ep 14, LS said "I was just getting by when suddenly I was offered a contribution. With the money, I thought about cooking you a delicious meal and taking you to the amusement park that you always wanted to go. ... Someone offered to help me with my paintings, so I'm going to meet him. He's quite scary though."

I'm not surprised if this person who wanted to help LS likes LS and that is why he would want to help LS with her paintings. Or if he initially did not develop an interest in LS, he then likes her after he had a closer relationship during the post-accident. I mean... if I had indirectly cause someone to be in an accident, I would feel guilty and would give my utmost support to make sure that person can recover well. So during that process, I would be closer to him and maybe due to the close relationship, I might like him and then be romantically involved with him. (This sounds like a normal drama plot. HAHAHAHAA Oh well... actually... this kinda thing happened to me before. I was the injured one and he was indirectly involved in the accident. lol. But our relationship ended years ago due to unforeseen circumstances. Ok... moving on. hahahaha) I think he is a rich man or he is a man with good networking skills so he can help LS with her paintings. So, maybe that is why LS is abroad because her husband is as such? 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, tan10can said:

I have a serious QUESTION TOO!!!  How come no one noticed how he rubbed his head on her lap in the first gif???:naughty:

The sofa sleep positioning is a more realistic couple position , just like a baby sleeping on his mother’s lap. If facing outward, he would need to make a big turn to face DM to say his lines. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 7

Judging from their surname, Heo and Cha, although we didn’t manage to see their fathers, but at least their father acknowledged the birth of the boys, and there was a legal marriage to take on the father surname, unlike EG needs to follow his mother’s surname. 

• Like 8

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, 50okie said:

Surprised, Dramabeans didn't recap HPL regularly. It's a rom com and has PMY in it! Why not worth the time to recap?  <_<

I'm wondering about this too.. And was quite disappointed that they didn't recap it... 

But anyway, these days their recaps come very late sometimes... Back in the days it was quite fast.. Maybe they're short in recappers, or they're busy with irl... Understandable

13 hours ago, Ondine said:

English subbed behind the scenes video for ep 13 & 14 by BluKimchiKdrama

Watching PMY expertly put up her hair, I suddenly remembered that KJW knows how to do drag queen makeup (on his own face at least, from when he worked part-time at a drag bar to research his Hedwig role). Hair stylist PMY and drag makeup artist KJW --- again the perfect team! :lol:

I remember his drag queen role lmao. 

He was in Hedwig with Dongwan Shinhwa before. 

Hedwig will hv another musical this year.. What are the odds KJW reprising the role hehe

7 hours ago, Ramenqueen19 said:

Different surnames so should hv different fathers... Perhaps Lee Sol becomes rich due to her new hubby or her dad... 

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t quote images/ videos. Thanks
  • Like 6

3 hours ago, Ramenqueen19 said:

Baffling .  She lost her first son and had the accident in1993. Supposedly in coma for months or years,  not to mention (supposedly) being  devasted for not finding her son. BUT managed to a man to remarry and give birth to SA in 1997. :blink:

LeeSol could just be a 'artist name', not her real name.  Heo could be her surname.  Cha is her new husband's name. 

Anyways, have decided to not dwell in this LeeSol plot line.  Too sloppy, I take it as case closed.

Next is about DM's mom.  I guess just like Sindy who easily called her omma, HYJ could have done the same too.  The memory he had was when he had to unwillingly leave the orphanage with the new foster parents.  DM's mother had to painfully let him go, told him, 'I am not your mother.' 

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, 50okie said:

Baffling .  She lost her first son and had the accident in1993. Supposedly in coma for months or years,  not to mention (supposedly) being  devasted for not finding her son. BUT managed to a man to remarry and give birth to SA in 1997. :blink:

LeeSol could just be a 'artist name', not her real name.  Heo could be her surname.  Cha is her new husband's name. 

Her maiden name is Gong Eun Young, surname is not Hoe. This is listed in the year book.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Actually I'm confused wheres this 'Lee Sol was in coma/amnesia' coming from... She just told him time has passed for some time when she could start finding him. She clearly remembered him before losing consciousness so it couldn't be an amnesia... Not sure about coma..but time is such a flexible concept. She could only be hospitalized for 1 month and went to find him after that.. 1 month is long enough for a missing kid to disappear... (tho yeah, I agree on why didn't she report to police...Maybe she did but it wasn't told in the drama). 

Just like assumptions that DM was adopted...where does this come from.... Maybe I didn't watch properly :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, luvcrabbieshinhwa said:

Actually I'm confused wheres this 'Lee Sol was in coma/amnesia' coming from... She just told him time has passed for some time when she could start finding him. She clearly remembered him before losing consciousness so it couldn't be an amnesia... Not sure about coma..but time is such a flexible concept. She could only be hospitalized for 1 month and went to find him after that.. 1 month is long enough for a missing kid to disappear... (tho yeah, I agree on why didn't she report to police...Maybe she did but it wasn't told in the drama). 

Just like assumptions that DM was adopted...where does this come from.... Maybe I didn't watch properly :sweatingbullets:

Apologies for the anxiety and confusion caused. Just ignore whatever I wrote . I myself not in a sound mind. 

• Like 2

Just a random fleeting thought...

What if the drama ends not with a wedding but a double art exhibit for Ryan and Deok Mi?

And Deok Mi earning herself her own fans?

That would be nice. ^_^

• Like 12

2 minutes ago, cheesethatnotsocheesey said:

Uwaaa based on KJW'ig update he's in home right now.

Means day off.

Could it be they already wrap filming?

My heart :tears:

It could have been taken a lot earlier 

But just because they're filming doesn't mean they never go home lol

• Like 5
  • LOL 4