[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

What are your best guesses about what the last scene of the show will be? Let's see who gets it right. :D

My guess is that it will be a flash forward (fast forward?) scene showing their lives several months/years later, of the lead couple and their friends/family/colleagues, like a montage. :)

Still somewhat related to the ending of the show, I hope PMY and KJW don't get caught up in dating rumors right after the show. If they actually want to date each other, that's their life; but I hope there won't be rumors. On one hand, it's because of what happened with PMY's last drama, and I would rather that she not get aggravated again and have netizens going "wow, she likes to date all of her co-stars, doesn't she." But on the other hand, f the haters and randos on the internet; just live your life girl! :lol:

@mmac80 I'm not holding out for a preview video anymore. I think we'll just get preview photos on Wednesday and Thursday morning, like usual.

• Like 11

@OndineI felt so bad for PMY when she had to deflect those dating rumors from her previous drama. You can tell it really affected her. This particular shippers group seems very delulu, so many circumstantial and coincidental "so-called evidence" that proves nothing. I have no inherent problem with shipping, but when the subject of said shipping has cried/denied these rumors, I think it's only respectful to stop spreading false rumors, regardless if they're really dating in secret or not. Especially the faux CSI crap the delulu shippers claim are "proof" (previous engagements and events the couple attended), man that really pissed me off.

Especially for someone like PMY, who seems to be a very private and down-to-earth person in real life. 

@itsMYdayI too want to speak about  PMY improving my welfare. But it just seems creepy talking about a woman's body parts, being a man. We are stuck admiring her smile and fashion sense. What else? Lmao

• Like 15
  • LOL 1

16 hours ago, Jemrie said:

Ryan and Deokmi, relationship allow the other partner to have a personal space at the proper time. Being in love doesn't mean to be clingy all the time.  Ryan Gold is a rare standard of a man, but I want to give credits to Deok Mi character too.  DeokMi is a positive person and  her ability to love even from afar it's what makes lonely Ryan fell for her. Another relationship goal. We only got two episodes left... HerPrivateLife is finishing way too soon:cry:

Reveal hidden contents

When you realize HPL comes to an end next week

Reveal hidden contents

blosyug6arra.gif

Space? What space? He can barely has a spare space to breathe here....:skull:

Edited by bebebisous33
don't quote videos, gifs and pictures. Remove these next time please
  • Like 7
  • LOL 10

3 hours ago, Ramenqueen19 said:

For those who are looking for something to get you through to Wednesday, here are some articles on dramabeans about KJW. It’s crazy that we have been asking for him to take a lead role since 2009 and it’s just now happen omg, way overdue!! Fingers crossed for more meaningful lead roles after HPL

http://www.dramabeans.com/2009/09/kim-jae-wook-sells-out-tokyo-fanmeeting/

http://www.dramabeans.com/2010/07/triple-threat-kim-jae-wook/

http://www.dramabeans.com/2011/01/kim-jae-wooks-band-releases-single/

http://www.dramabeans.com/2011/06/kim-jae-wook-in-hedwig-prepares-for-army-duty/

I really really hope he would still communicate with us in any means. Be it vlive or interviews. Otherwise I m gonna miss him so much 

• Like 6

@Jemrie I'm going to repost this because this was one of my favorite Deok Mi/Ryan moments.

blosyug6arra.gif

Why? I think this scene showed how much love Ryan needed from Deok Mi. I love when she pet his hair. I think she pet his hair because she wants to comfort him. He has been through a lot. He was abandoned as a child. He doesn't like holding hands. He doesn't like getting close to people. I think he was showing her a very vulnerable side to him. He just let her hold him and pet him. This moment was filled with so much love.

Edit: He's letting her take care of him :wub:

Edited by 2handsintertwined
  • Like 14

Who else is having withdrawal symptoms already? What did we do before this drama on wed and Thurs? What are we going to do now after this week? My heart is weak! I keep rewatching everything, smiling, and giggling by myself that my mom thinks I’m somewhat not in my right mind. 

• Like 13
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2

7 minutes ago, tnl34 said:

Who else is having withdrawal symptoms already? What did we do before this drama on wed and Thurs? What are we going to do now after this week? My heart is weak! I keep rewatching everything, smiling, and giggling by myself that my mom thinks I’m somewhat not in my right mind. 

I am rewatching and being me, I wrote down my fav lines from the drama. What hv this drama turns me into??? 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, Ondine said:

What are your best guesses about what the last scene of the show will be? Let's see who gets it right. :D

My guess is that it will be a flash forward (fast forward?) scene showing their lives several months/years later, of the lead couple and their friends/family/colleagues, like a montage. :)

Still somewhat related to the ending of the show, I hope PMY and KJW don't get caught up in dating rumors right after the show. If they actually want to date each other, that's their life; but I hope there won't be rumors. On one hand, it's because of what happened with PMY's last drama, and I would rather that she not get aggravated again and have netizens going "wow, she likes to date all of her co-stars, doesn't she." But on the other hand, f the haters and randos on the internet; just live your life girl! :lol:

@mmac80 I'm not holding out for a preview video anymore. I think we'll just get preview photos on Wednesday and Thursday morning, like usual.

I agree with you. When I become a 30s nearly 40s & a mom of 2 kids, I feel thankful to have a happy & peaceful life with my beloved family which  is more important than a wedding ceremony. Therefore, I hope I can see a beautiful scene of Ryan & Deok-mi have kids, they're teaching their kids drawing, and can see their friends, family & colleagues with a happy life. 

I like Min Young since Healer, love her more than I can say (my kids & me draw & send birthday cards to MY every year),  I wish she can meet a man who love, respect, protect & understand her. I am very very angry of some of the extreme shippers [or Haters], don't say/ do something to hurt her. [No Dispatch magazine reporters to disturb her, no dating rumors after the HPL show, give her some spaces to enjoy her private life] I like KJW after HPL, but we live in reality, even Min Young won't be pairing with him in real life, I won't be mind, I just want her to feel happy, same as KJW, I'll show my support & watch their future projects.        

• Like 12
  • Love 2

17 minutes ago, tnl34 said:

Me :bawling: I miss the way they look at each other :bawling: I don't know what we all did before this drama on wed and thurs. I think my life was boring and empty. How about you? Your heart is weak? Stay strong! I keep rewatching episode 9 :wub: They share a passionate kiss in episode 9 :blush:

9 minutes ago, liltash85 said:

I am rewatching and being me, I wrote down my fav lines from the drama. What hv this drama turns me into??? 

So you're rewatching too. You wrote down your fav lines from the drama? I think that is so cool. I wish you could share them :) I don't know what this drama has turned us into!!

Edit: @LoveMY1224 I posted too fast and I missed your comment. So I will reply you in another post.

• Like 6

To mods: Please forgive my double post :ph34r: I can't quote posts when I Edit.

14 hours ago, LoveMY1224 said:

I agree with you. When I become a 30s nearly 40s & a mom of 2 kids, I feel thankful to have a happy & peaceful life with my beloved family which  is more important than a wedding ceremony. Therefore, I hope I can see a beautiful scene of Ryan & Deok-mi have kids, they're teaching their kids drawing, and can see their friends, family & colleagues with a happy life. 

This is so sweet. I don't have a husband or kids, so I don't understand. But I hope Ryan and Deok Mi have kids too. And I like it if they could teach them how to draw and to paint. Ryan can't paint anymore. But I think he would love to teach his kids :) 

14 hours ago, LoveMY1224 said:

I like Min Young since Healer, love her more than I can say (my kids & me draw & send birthday cards to MY every year),  I wish she can meet a man who love, respect, protect & understand her. I am very very angry of some of the extreme shippers [or Haters], don't say/ do something to hurt her. [No Dispatch magazine reporters to disturb her, no dating rumors after the HPL show, give her some spaces to enjoy her private life] I like KJW after HPL, but we live in reality, even Min Young won't be pairing with him in real life, I won't be mind, I just want her to feel happy, same as KJW, I'll show my support & watch their future projects.        

So you've liked Park Min Young since healer. I heard she did an amazing job in that drama. I have liked her since Queen for Seven Days. She is now one of my favorite South Korean Actresses. I live in the U.S.(That's not important. I was just letting you know) You and your kids send birthday cards to her? That is so sweet! I wish she could read them. I bet she gets a lot of stuff from fans. I don't want to get into Park Minyoung shipping drama. But I shipped her with her co-star in Queen for Seven Days. But I understand why you are angry at some haters and shippers. I don't want any shippers to say anything mean about her or hurt her. I don't want Dispatch to do anything either. And I want her to find a good man. I don't know HPL. But KJW is her costar in this drama. I think they would make a beautiful real life couple. I think they have a lot of chemistry. I'm going to show my support too and watch KJW's future projects! He is now one of my favorite South Korean actors :D.

Mods when they look at me:

Image result for black woman annoyed gif

"She won't stop posting? I think we should ban her."

Oh and here is some beautiful Ryan Deok Mi video:

credit to @lozenger Dave

Me @mods Ok! I'm gone! 

Edit: I'm going to wake up and be in trouble

Sorry for double posting. Please forgive me!!
  • Like 9
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, 2handsintertwined said:

To mods: Please forgive my double post :ph34r: I can't quote posts when I Edit.

This is so sweet. I don't have a husband or kids, so I don't understand. But I hope Ryan and Deok Mi have kids too. And I like it if they could teach them how to draw and to paint. Ryan can't paint anymore. But I think he would love to teach his kids :) 

So you've liked Park Min Young since healer. I heard she did an amazing job in that drama. I have liked her since Queen for Seven Days. She is now one of my favorite South Korean Actresses. I live U.S.(That's not important. I was just letting you know) You and your kids send birthday cards to her? That is so sweet! I wish she could read them. I bet she gets a lot of stuff from fans. I don't want to get into Park Minyoung shipping drama. But I shipped her with her co-star in Queen for Seven Days. But I understand why you are angry at some haters and shippers. I don't want any shippers to say anything mean about her or hurt her. I don't want Dispatch to do anything either. And I want her to find a good man. I don't know HPL. But KJW is her costar in this drama. I think they would make a beautiful real life couple. I think they have a lot of chemistry. I'm going to show my support too and watch KJW's future projects! He is now one of my favorite South Korean actors :D.

Hello, I'm an Int'l fan too. Really enjoyable reading all pictures (esp those gifs, thanksssss)/ comments here, it becomes one of my daily habit. Actually I'm not an Kdrama expert, I mainly watch all Min Young's Kdramas [I love watching Movies more than Dramas] I found MY felt comfortable with JCW at Healer bts [but sorry, I didn't have any special feeling on JCW], but I feel SHOCKED & WOW when I watching those bts of HPL, I can't help to keep re-watching them again & again, HPL is my no. 1 drama now. [to be honest, KJW is very attractive actor with multi talents]

I seldom see her not keeping distance / feeling this high level of comfortable with her male leads. [Therefore, I feel appreciated to KJW, as MY said he's very understandable & thoughtful man, he's her best filming partner.] Even HPL's filming schedule is so tight, MY is keep losing her weights, I think both of them are enjoying their filming time, hopefully can see them pairing in the future drama/ movie/ opera.         

• Like 12
  • Love 1

You guys are NOT helping me at all :tears:! It's been SO long since I've had post drama withdrawals and it's already happening. I'm getting even more sad not just because HPL is ending this week, but also because you guys have been so fun to be with. Reality is just starting to hit me now that it really is the end soon. Although we still have post drama interviews, final episode dinners, reward vacation (although unlikely because HPL didn't gain enough traction in Korea...), my Wednesdays and Thursdays won't be the same. I've been the happiest these past 8 weeks. I'm already starting to eye some new dramas to watch to ease the withdrawal symptoms but nothing is helping at the moment. I've also started rewatching episodes and the best thing about it is that the feelings I feel watching each one is still fresh and new, which is rare for me! I'll just accept my fate in the meantime. 

Happy Monday to everyone on the other side of the world! We're a few days closer to Ep. 15! One of the best things I love about HPL is that I cared (good or not!) about all the characters, especially Sindy and Si An. They're so cute and endearing! Surprisingly, I never once felt like Sindy was annoying because hey, at the end of the day, she was the catalyst that brought Ryan and DM closer together ;) Everyone say "Thank you Sindy!" I love watching her relationship with her mother (Director Eom is a hoot she's so fun!), and although I could feel Director Eom's hurt and jealousy, I felt very soft watching her call to DM's parents like as if they were her own. Sindy's comedic timing deserves praise on its own, and her relationship with Ryan is honestly so funny, just like siblings! She has certainly grown on me.

To Eun Gi, you redeemed yourself my dude. I appreciate you. I think, after much thinking, I expected too much from him in a small amount of time in terms of his feelings and reactions to DM and her relationship with Ryan. At the end of the day, he IS her best friend, one with 33 years of history behind it. I think I could understand him a little bit more now in trying to salvage his relationship and his feelings for DM. It should be pointed out though that Eun Gi never once aggressively pressed his feelings on her. Sure, he might have slipped up at first by confessing to her at the swings, with full knowledge that DM was already with Ryan and telling her he would wait for her. A little selfish yes, but not once was he ever negative about her relationship with Ryan (as her bf). He gave her space, and never pestered her about his feelings. I'm glad he made the first move in trying to maintain the friendship with DM, and his words of appreciation towards her (and her family) made up for everything. Eun Gi, you may be second place but a silver is just as precious as a gold! I'm really glad it was Choi Da In who got through him. It really made everything clear for the both of them and where their priorities in their own respective relationship lied. 

I will never shut up about HPL. In a very rare instance, it has become a true definition of what a "romantic comedy" is like. There was some light angst sprinkled here and there, but overall if the genre had a staple work, I would suggest HPL. My best friend, who doesn't really watch kdramas, is going to have the time of her life when I finally get to show HPL to her. IK I'm way more excited than she is :P

• Like 17
  • Love 2

Ryan and Geon Woo! Battle of the cuties! :heart: Have they met in the previous episodes? I can’t remember it. 

Awww look at KJW and PMY still holding hands while reading the script *slap my face so I won’t be delulu* :wub:

And the photo with the director. :heart::heart:

• Like 13
  • Love 1

Yup. Going to get withdrawal but will get to rewatch....and am happy to be introduced to this amazing actor KJW.

I started HPL for pmy and will be leaving as a fan of our OTP..

He's also the first I've managed to watch in another work that doesn't include pmy...

Off topic Antique is fast becoming a favourite since I discovered it...sweet and hilarious and really a love story at its core for kjw's character 

• Like 12