[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

I really looking forward to the new episode to come. My only wish is for the last arch to not go much into mellow storyline and still have the light hearted feelings. crossing my fingers :D Also from the text preview Ryan gonna plan a birthday gift for DM. I wonder if it gonna be the finished painting of her?  At least I think it would be nice ending for what they started in episode 14!

• Like 6

Twitch, twitch, kiss, kiss, roll, roll :love:

:joy:  they done a lot of rolling then :phew: 

But you know  @cenching , @Lawyerh & @triplem & @annie1234 & @Sejabin  if it was for me they would end like this or better  position :joy:

Spoiler

8A9BF9C0-2C1A-4AD1-9714-80AA20442049.gif

* watching a lot of lion scene  affects me :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, Ramenqueen19 said:
KIM JAE WOOK’S JAWLINE IS MY WELFARE!

1 hour ago, snow_ob_sorrow said:

KIM JAE WOOK'S CHEEKBONES IS MY WELFARE 

KIM JAE WOOK’S GAZE IS MY WELFARE

:love::tounge_wink:

• Like 11

I saw some welfare shoutouts for KJW’s body parts. There were gazes, cheekbones, kisses, jawline and shoulders so far...By the pattern it’s seems to be descending....Let’s see who will hit the right spot...eerrr, I meant jackpot....:glasses:

• Like 4
  • LOL 13
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, cenching said:

I saw some welfare shoutouts for KJW’s body parts. There were gazes, cheekbones, kisses, jawline and shoulders so far...By the pattern it’s seems to be descending....Let’s see who will hit the right spot...eerrr, I meant jackpot....:glasses:

Ahh...i want to join the welfare shoutouts too... obviously all talking about his face, body bla bla...but to me.. I'm not that pervy ok :phew: (I'm acting like innocent but obviously not)

KIM JAE WOOK "LAUGHTER" IS MY WELFARE :lol:

I really love when he laughed..I'm smiling like a fool everytime he is laughing..his voice is so refreshing and make me happy when watching and hear his laughter  :w00t:

• Like 16
  • LOL 4

10 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@cenching @Lawyerh @lu09 @Sejabin & @Kasmic & @2handsintertwined , @annie1234 I was wondering  why our lion end in the right side of bed last week episode :joy: 

He ended up on the right side of the bed because he wants to hug her back!!! Oops! Can’t believe I said that! 

@Kasmic the fan art of deok mi and Ryan is so cute. Thank you for sharing! 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

For those who are looking for something to get you through to Wednesday, here are some articles on dramabeans about KJW. It’s crazy that we have been asking for him to take a lead role since 2009 and it’s just now happen omg, way overdue!! Fingers crossed for more meaningful lead roles after HPL

http://www.dramabeans.com/2009/09/kim-jae-wook-sells-out-tokyo-fanmeeting/

http://www.dramabeans.com/2010/07/triple-threat-kim-jae-wook/

http://www.dramabeans.com/2011/01/kim-jae-wooks-band-releases-single/

http://www.dramabeans.com/2011/06/kim-jae-wook-in-hedwig-prepares-for-army-duty/

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2

I am kinda sad this drama is ending this week. Seems like I cannot let go of Ryan amd DeokMi just yet. Rewatching the drama since episode 1. 

@Jemrie thanks for quoting words from my tweets about DeokMi’s character. :relieved:

But appreciate if next time you just paste my tweets here. Or quote me. ^^ :thumbsup:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1