[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

On 5/25/2019 at 10:10 AM, Jemrie said:

Reveal hidden contents

Yes the Bts kissing scene was way Hotter the way PMY hand hold/caress KJW hair ,ear was sensual no wonder KJW ear was red:kiss_wink:

KIM JAE WOOK’S KISS IS MY WELFARE

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t quote images. Thanks
  • Like 4
  • LOL 9

37 minutes ago, TripleNa said:

An increase of about 400k since the start of HPL. His ig followers was aroung 300k+ before HPL. I was among his 200k followers during The Guest day, then gradually increased to 300k after The Guest. But HPL definitely did wonder to him with the surge of the followers . LOL. 

:D basically more than doubled his number of followers in a short period of time :wub:

PMY gained another 300k followers, i think ,as i have been observing her IG  beginning of the drama... 

• Like 8

I was out of country for holiday (which able distracts me a bit) but suddenly it hits me that this week is their last episodes...

next week when i come back to my home, i feel like it will hits me that wed/thurs is not the same anymore without this drama :tears: OTTOKEEE

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

With the drama ending next week, there's only one thing left to do.... Re-watch! Lmao. I'm forcing myself to not replay specific favorite scenes, and instead am gonna re-watch from ep 1 beginning tonight. I've nothing better to do and there's no other show/drama/game I want to get into anyway. :lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 5

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

I was wondering  why our lion end in the right side of bed last week episode :joy: 

Or it was certain actions made him roll over :w00t:

Twitch, twitch, kiss, kiss, roll, roll :love:

D7fG2JIWkAE7ZtT.jpg

cr. cubistcake

• Like 4
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, cheesethatnotsocheesey said:

Does anyone know how much is The Director Cut DVD?

Thinking of saving up money to buy it

Normally it's around 100-150 USD. Depending on how many DVDs and BTS DVDs they provide. but on average for 16 eps drama is about 100-120 USD.

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, cheesethatnotsocheesey said:

Do you mean the opening song?

It is (G)I-DLE - Help Me :)

Nah, that's the ending song. The opening song hasn't been revealed yet I think ("I wanna be all day... your precious little girl"). 

• Like 6

It's alright, I can't wait for the whole OST to release too. I want the opening song and especially the Wolf song, lol. As good as this drama has been its surprising me how much I love the soundtrack. Almost every song is on point, either catchy and fun, or mellow and tugs the heartstrings just right. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@cenching @Lawyerh @lu09 @Sejabin & @Kasmic & @2handsintertwined , @annie1234 I was wondering  why our lion end in the right side of bed last week episode :joy: 

looking back at his previous attempt in bed :mrgreen: he always end in the left side of bed :phew:

Was it a mystery faith planned by DM  :joy:

Hide contents

F2C1E3DE-EFE0-4D16-87EC-CCF1574D8D3B.gif

This gif is definitely Deok Mi's style :joy::joy:

Well, we have to get the explanation on why Ryan was on right side, PD-nim! :yum:

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

5 hours ago, DreamCatcher2011 said:

Do anyone know the song in this video?Please help me! 

412MCkA.jpg

I think the song would be no.8 "I wanna be (ft.Klang)" by U-mb5. It's not released yet. Maybe next week?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3