[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

7 hours ago, tan10can said:

I have a serious QUESTION TOO!!!  How come no one noticed how he rubbed his head on her lap in the first gif???:naughty:

The sofa sleep positioning is a more realistic couple position , just like a baby sleeping on his mother’s lap. If facing outward, he would need to make a big turn to face DM to say his lines. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 7

Judging from their surname, Heo and Cha, although we didn’t manage to see their fathers, but at least their father acknowledged the birth of the boys, and there was a legal marriage to take on the father surname, unlike EG needs to follow his mother’s surname. 

• Like 8

14 hours ago, 50okie said:

Surprised, Dramabeans didn't recap HPL regularly. It's a rom com and has PMY in it! Why not worth the time to recap?  <_<

I'm wondering about this too.. And was quite disappointed that they didn't recap it... 

But anyway, these days their recaps come very late sometimes... Back in the days it was quite fast.. Maybe they're short in recappers, or they're busy with irl... Understandable

13 hours ago, Ondine said:

English subbed behind the scenes video for ep 13 & 14 by BluKimchiKdrama

Watching PMY expertly put up her hair, I suddenly remembered that KJW knows how to do drag queen makeup (on his own face at least, from when he worked part-time at a drag bar to research his Hedwig role). Hair stylist PMY and drag makeup artist KJW --- again the perfect team! :lol:

I remember his drag queen role lmao. 

He was in Hedwig with Dongwan Shinhwa before. 

Hedwig will hv another musical this year.. What are the odds KJW reprising the role hehe

7 hours ago, Ramenqueen19 said:

I’m still wondering what about Ryan’s and SA’s father...is it the same person?Two different people? Where are they now/back then? How can LS went from not having anything to eat in her house to now where she lives a pretty comfortable life abroad?

Different surnames so should hv different fathers... Perhaps Lee Sol becomes rich due to her new hubby or her dad... 

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t quote images/ videos. Thanks
  • Like 6

3 hours ago, Ramenqueen19 said:

I’m still wondering what about Ryan’s and SA’s father...is it the same person?Two different people? Where are they now/back then? How can LS went from not having anything to eat in her house to now where she lives a pretty comfortable life abroad?

Baffling .  She lost her first son and had the accident in1993. Supposedly in coma for months or years,  not to mention (supposedly) being  devasted for not finding her son. BUT managed to a man to remarry and give birth to SA in 1997. :blink:

LeeSol could just be a 'artist name', not her real name.  Heo could be her surname.  Cha is her new husband's name. 

Anyways, have decided to not dwell in this LeeSol plot line.  Too sloppy, I take it as case closed.

Next is about DM's mom.  I guess just like Sindy who easily called her omma, HYJ could have done the same too.  The memory he had was when he had to unwillingly leave the orphanage with the new foster parents.  DM's mother had to painfully let him go, told him, 'I am not your mother.' 

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, 50okie said:

Baffling .  She lost her first son and had the accident in1993. Supposedly in coma for months or years,  not to mention (supposedly) being  devasted for not finding her son. BUT managed to a man to remarry and give birth to SA in 1997. :blink:

LeeSol could just be a 'artist name', not her real name.  Heo could be her surname.  Cha is her new husband's name. 

Her maiden name is Gong Eun Young, surname is not Hoe. This is listed in the year book.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Actually I'm confused wheres this 'Lee Sol was in coma/amnesia' coming from... She just told him time has passed for some time when she could start finding him. She clearly remembered him before losing consciousness so it couldn't be an amnesia... Not sure about coma..but time is such a flexible concept. She could only be hospitalized for 1 month and went to find him after that.. 1 month is long enough for a missing kid to disappear... (tho yeah, I agree on why didn't she report to police...Maybe she did but it wasn't told in the drama). 

Just like assumptions that DM was adopted...where does this come from.... Maybe I didn't watch properly :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, luvcrabbieshinhwa said:

Actually I'm confused wheres this 'Lee Sol was in coma/amnesia' coming from... She just told him time has passed for some time when she could start finding him. She clearly remembered him before losing consciousness so it couldn't be an amnesia... Not sure about coma..but time is such a flexible concept. She could only be hospitalized for 1 month and went to find him after that.. 1 month is long enough for a missing kid to disappear... (tho yeah, I agree on why didn't she report to police...Maybe she did but it wasn't told in the drama). 

Just like assumptions that DM was adopted...where does this come from.... Maybe I didn't watch properly :sweatingbullets:

Apologies for the anxiety and confusion caused. Just ignore whatever I wrote . I myself not in a sound mind. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, cheesethatnotsocheesey said:

Uwaaa based on KJW'ig update he's in home right now.

Means day off.

Could it be they already wrap filming?

My heart :tears:

It could have been taken a lot earlier 

But just because they're filming doesn't mean they never go home lol

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

4 hours ago, Ramenqueen19 said:

More likely, Ryan's father and Shi An's father are two different persons, in my opinion.

Ryan was conceived out of wedlock, so most probably his father left Lee Sol upon finding out she was pregnant (or else they would have gotten married and lived together already). Maybe she didn't want to cause more shame to her family so she decided to live away from her home, without support from her parents. Hence, their poverty. She was still young then and hasn't finished school yet so to find a good job would be difficult for her. She then resorted to an attempt to sell her paintings. But then the accident happened, something her father would have been informed about. Her father then "disposed of the paintings" that were somewhat instrumental to the accident and made her go back to school (overseas, most likely). Lee Sol was on a dead end after the accident and the loss of her son and she had no other choice but to follow her father's orders.

How about a twist in connection to Shi An's father? (This would contradict the opinion I stated above, though. ^^ Haha.) Ryan's adoptive father (who was also an artist or at least an art enthusiast who saw Ryan's potential and sent him to pursue his talent for art) became a widower after some time and then he met Lee Sol, they fell in love, got married then Shi An was born. :D 

Ah! But this theory has many holes, I know. I'll just stick with the theory that Shi An's father is someone also inclined to the arts, whom Lee Sol met abroad. ;) 

~~~~~

All this tells me... Prayers are always answered but at the right time.

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, realistic2280a said:

716k followers and counting :D.... is that an increase of 500k followers since the start of HPL? :thumbsup:

An increase of about 400k since the start of HPL. His ig followers was aroung 300k+ before HPL. I was among his 200k followers during The Guest day, then gradually increased to 300k after The Guest. But HPL definitely did wonder to him with the surge of the followers . LOL. 

• Like 10
  • LOL 3