Quantcast

[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

Wow. I love everyone's comments. I'm thinking of making my own comments. I'm thinking of adding my opinion. But I'm not good at that. I don't know how to make good comments. So I'll just continue reading everyone's lovely comments.

This is me right now:

I'm crying. It's so sad. I'm happy tooo!!! Nooooooooo. Ryan. Don't be sad. Deok Mi please hold him. Deok Mi please take care of him. 

Image result for kevin hart crying

RYAN I LOVE YOU! PLEASE DON'T CRY!

Edit:

Image result for i'm just here for the comments gif

:blush:

Edit:

Deok Mi holding Ryan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by 2handsintertwined
  • Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FINALE KISSES                                    THANK YOU FOR WATCHING!   

Before we move on, I just want to appreciate their first kiss again:     Sorry it's night time at my place so can't find more proper lighting for the painting. Anyway, an art direc

My First Real Fangirl Experience   Since we all don't have BTS today, I thought I'd share with all my fangirl buddies here what happened to me last night as yall were going wild watching ep

1 hour ago, Aziraphale said:

Ryan was seven when he was separated from his mum. Think it's been pretty obvious that Ryan and Shi-an are brothers.

Also, does Shi-an moonlight as a psychic?

Yes, Ryan was seven. I mentioned that later on in my commentary. I don't think it was "pretty obvious" back when I've only watched Episode 3. It gradually became obvious as the show progressed.

Shi An, like his brother, is an artist. Artists tend to get more in touch with what is felt than what is seen. He trusts his intuition and puts it into consideration when he acts or makes a decision. This also makes him more considerate of others (recall how he said that he knew about his mom's painful past but does not ask about it).

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Not ready to say goodbye to this drama especially our OTP...gonna watch lots lots of MVs to cure my  withdrawal soon..unless if we heard good news about this two after this drama end..my withdrawal gonna completely cured.. :lol:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

I just emerged from watching episode 13 and 14 with Sub and my eyes are darn fluffy from crying. Damn that Ryan’s story and how he got lost, but a mother never ever leave a child into unfamiliar place especially if she didn’t know anyone from there! I have been working with families for a long time, but even though a single mom don’t have enough finances she will never ever leave her child alone even he is 7 years old. But anyway their story is in the past and I know that she is really regretting losing her son for a long time. Thank God for DM of how she give Ryan support and return all this words as an advice, I can see how their relationship got stronger each day, but now that we are dreading their final test of DM’s mom abandoning YJ, I know it’s a sensitive issue and I wonder how the writer will present it from us. Thank God there are still balanced of happy scene like how DM teased Ryan about no kissing because she just had a coffee of how Director EOM followed her daughter to work and of course the blooming friendship of EG and DI. 

They finally resolve the conflict of EG and DM. I’m glad that EG has matured and accepted friendship and family over his own desire. 

SJ and her husband finally reconcile as well and the guitarist boy will finally debut lol! 

I don’t know why I’m cry like a baby when Ryan is tracing DM’s shadow. Finally he draws! All his uncertainties, insecurities melted away because of a certain lady, and when they said I love you to each other I’m lost. I know everyone is demanding a hot bed scene but that ending scene I wouldn’t trade it for the world because it’s too beautiful and perfect as if I’m watching a masterpiece. Thanks you tvn for giving us a beautiful love story. I’m going to miss this series soon, one of my fave drama of all time!

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Shine Son said:

Yes, Ryan was seven. I mentioned that later on in my commentary. I don't think it was "pretty obvious" back when I've only watched Episode 3. It gradually became obvious as the show progressed.

Shi An, like his brother, is an artist. Artists tend to get more in touch with what is felt than what is seen. He trusts his intuition and puts it into consideration when he acts or makes a decision. This also makes him more considerate of others (recall how he said that he knew about his mom's painful past but does not ask about it).

It's probably me then. It was obvious once Shi-an and Ryan connected via the paintings, as early as ep 3, that I knew they had to be related. Shi-an was inordinately interested when Ryan mentioned the painting, and his expression suggested he knew Ryan was lying about having bought the painting for a client. All his advances were tactics to get close to Ryan so that he could suss out this person and also help reconcile Ryan with his mum later down the road.

The more I think about Shi-an doing this, the less I like it. Ryan had no clue until it was all sprung on him in the gallery office. The realisation was devastating. His reaction time was virtually zero. In the space of an episode (and maybe a half), he was expected to come to terms with suddenly having a mother again and now a brother as well.

Shi-an had all the time in the world to decide if this man who was curious about Lee Sol's paintings was his brother (if at that point in time he did not know or only had an inkling), suss out his character and get to know him. If Ryan turned out to be a jerk, Shi-an could forget about it and move on. But Ryan turned out to be a sweetheart. Also, imagine if Ryan was purely curious about the painting from an artistic point of view, and not because he was related or had a resulting condition that affected his ability to paint...

I'm glad Ryan slammed the door on Shi-an in ep 13 because how else does one expect him to react? The nice idol that Deok-mi is nuts over just pulled the rug from under him, rather cruelly, in fact. Regardless of whether Shi-an knew, it was not a good move.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 5
1 hour ago, TheRoadtoPMY said:

@luvcrabbieshinhwaPeople saying her acting is similar in these 3 dramas are blind, I'm sorry to say lol. Deok Mi is more outspoken, mature and outgoing than Mi So, who was basically a passive recipient of the Vice Chairman's affections. Mi So would've never done the "just go ahead and gaze at me, I'll do everything else" scene from the RG seduction scene. Mi So was a fun character but IMHO a bit shallow. PMY wasn't given much to work with there. Deok Mi is a more fleshed-out character, we learn her heartaches, her hopes and dreams, we empathize with her insecurities, we spazz with her when she fangirls, we felt her heartfelt sorrow when she thought RG didn't like her.

As for Healer, I'd say Deok Mi had more in common with Chae Young Shin, who was spunky, no-nonsense and a go-getter. But the thing here is, I love PMY exactly because you know she plays strong female leads. She will never be put in as a ditzy, whining, helpless character. She has been "typecast" as a strong woman, and I love that about her roles. 

I say this as someone who loves WWWSK, and very recently had it as my favorite drama ever (before being supplanted by you-know-which lol). 

Agree with you completely. And yes, I had never expected that any other dramas can be better than WWWSK until HPL happened! :innocent:

• Like 12
  • Love 1

• They cut away! they actually just kissed and then woke up. That is not how babies are made :P They owe us a lovemaking scene. I hope the next episode fills in what they took out. 

tumblr_prz5g8pQP81xstbxpo5_r1_400.giftumblr_prz5g8pQP81xstbxpo7_r1_400.gif

99E80A465CE7AB6227

996730355CE7AB6624

Spoiler

The writer of this show really do understand what it’s like to admired an artist in an exciting, slightly time consuming, healthy way.

• Like 11
  • LOL 10
On 5/24/2019 at 2:12 PM, annie1234 said:

The Soundtrack album looks so cute! 

Oh wow! Thanks for this info! I can't wait for the Wolf song to release. That'll definitely be my next ringtone lmao. 

@DramageekGreat point about CYS being a tomboy, and DM being feminine. Love the nuances in her acting, I (think) should know because I watch and re-watch her dramas lol (namely, City Hunter, SKKS, Healer, WWWSK and HPL). I should probably watch 7 Days too, but I don't like sad endings :p I'll probably get to Glory Jane next after HPL, I dunno. Or re-watch HPL all over again.

I don't mind the KJW praise here because I'm also damn impressed with his acting, and I think he's my favorite male lead PMY has had. And I know most everyone here are fangirls so undoubtedly he will command the most attention. But PMY needs some love too so I'm here to shower her with some :D

I'm sad the drama is ending soon... I seriously need a new actress to latch on to, I literally prefer to re-watch a PMY drama than watch any new show, no matter how supposedly good, if PMY isn't in it. (And I've tried to watch Legend of the Blue Sea, Love from the Star, Because this is my First Life, Suspicious Partner, etc. etc. And all I end up with is a re-watch Healer and WWWSK). There's no one else like her. Lol. I guess I should be thankful I can add another drama to my re-watch list. 

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t quote images. Thanks
  • Like 14
  • Love 2

well well!!!! has been a while but am here i Absolutely love this Drama Am always PMY fan  and KJW  have alot to say but will skip for now 

HLP is the best drama. 
I don't have high expectation over this drama when I watch the first episode. I thought it will be just another rom-com. I'm just glad I get to see KJW playing his first male lead on rom-com and think I could get to see his various expression of joy and silliness, not a sad face of unrequited love again or a serious face in heavy drama
 the drama really surprises me every episodes. As it comes with interesting scenes after scenes.

Hyojin vs SASAENG SINDY! I really LOVE Hyojin's character development. I LOVE how she transformed from just a sasaeng to a dependable coworker and part of the Cheum family.  Hyojin has been a surprisingly refreshing character that at first, we thought would hate.BUT can we talk about Cindy's mom again, what a QUEEN I LOVE HER ACTING ! Especially when she goes 'Oh my god'

• Like 12

Dearest Lion Kim Jae Uck, made me cry, cry and cry in the office today. and I also smile with full of love towards the ending of EP14. Am going to miss Lion & SDM so much when the drama ends. Where can i find a boyfriend like Ryan Gold? SDM has the best birthday present ever. Dream came true. how are we going to move on when the drama ends?

Sian new song is a blend of hip-hop & acoustic... maybe his Hyung RG will come in as the acoustic guest. 

• Like 12
24 minutes ago, Aziraphale said:

The more I think about Shi-an doing this, the less I like it. Ryan had no clue until it was all sprung on him in the gallery office. The realisation was devastating. His reaction time was virtually zero. In the space of an episode (and maybe a half), he was expected to come to terms with suddenly having a mother again and now a brother as well.

Could there have been a way for Shi An to reveal the truth to Ryan little by little, or probably in an earlier episode? Could the truth have been less painful if so? Either way, to be realistic, Ryan would need more time for the truth actually "sink in". Maybe we'd see something like, "two years later" in next week's episodes. But then again, I don't think we need to actually see the "one happy family" scene. Personally, it would be enough for me to hear from Ryan that he'd meet up with his mom and brother from time to time.

On another note, now that the story has shifted focus from the Deok Mi and Ryan's love story to the unveiling of Ryan's past, I feel some scenes to be more dragging than usual (or maybe it's just me being impatient, haha). I now find the minor characters' stories more interesting. Nevertheless, it's undeniable that both Kim Jae Wook and Park Min Young are spotless in portraying an ideal couple relationship and it gives more warmth to the drama. 

And one more random thought: I'm glad that Kim Mi Kyung's character has a significant role in Ryan's past. She's actually one of the reasons why I watched the drama. Her character surely has a way to be a mother even to the other characters in the story. ^^'

• Like 14
3 hours ago, TheRoadtoPMY said:

@Shine SonHey I'm Filipino myself, and I agree. If ABS-CBN or GMA were smart, I'd snatch up the rights to air this in PH right away, it's bound to be a hit here. Not that I'll watch the corny dubbed version of course lmao. I can be a hipster here and claim I love this show before it was cool :lol:

I don't mean to promote, but I'd rather ABS-CBN acquire the rights to broadcast this drama. In my opinion, their dubbers are better trained. I appreciate how these dubbers work hard to make people happy by making dramas more understandable to most Filipino viewers. I'd look forward to the dubbed version if it will be shown in ABS-CBN. :D

50 minutes ago, tianaa said:

Hyojin vs SASAENG SINDY! I really LOVE Hyojin's character development. I LOVE how she transformed from just a sasaeng to a dependable coworker and part of the Cheum family.  Hyojin has been a surprisingly refreshing character that at first, we thought would hate.

I'm with you in this. ^_^ Her character's growth shows us that fan girls are girls that are determined and who work hard and work happily. 

• Like 9
1 minute ago, cenching said:

@TheRoadtoPMY @Shine Son

Tbh, I prefer any foreign dramas in its original lingo with subtitles. It’ll mess up my head if I watch PMY and KJW speaking Tagalog...:sweatingbullets::lol: I loathe remakes like what they did with My Love From Another Star...<_<

I'm not a fan of remakes as well. :sweatingbullets::lol: It was better for Lovers in Paris to have remained Korean to Filipino viewers, but then KC and Piolo came. :mellow:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

I'm really enjoying the motherandchild reunion arc.

I have one question. Is it possible for Koreans to fall in love with someone who they didn't know in childhood and then forgot about?

I mean really . . . 

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

@cenching @Shine Son All this talk about dubbing reminds me of Ivan Lee and Mariel Kim. I hate using this word, it's overused in the internet, but cringe is the only way to describe my feeling. Lol. Don't you guys wanna hear "Ang artwork na ito ay ginawa noong 1987...gusto mo?" :lol:

Fair enough about the point regarding making it more accessible to the masses, touché. Hope ABS-CBN does get them if ever, since they got WWWSK. 

I wonder when the preview and BTS will come out. Excited to see those. 

• Like 7