Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

21 minutes ago, dinhie said:

I think DeokMi did expected more than playing card that night :D hearing she said "mwonde" with that voice. Sorry couldnt insert pic or gif

Editor Nam, I want a copy of RG magz too, with A & B cut juseyo B)

She did lol:mrgreen:. Look at her face when he started to lay down the cards. It was priceless:joy:. Girl was waiting for some sexy times but Lion ruined it ROFL.The funniest part is the fact that he got his revenge from last time :mrgreen:.  She probably regretted teaching him that Go game lol:joy::mrgreen:.

DM is something lol. Asking her boyfriend's cover magazine as a birthday gift:joy:. We all need it too lol:mrgreen:.

• Like 11
  • LOL 8

She is always enthusiastic when being a fangirling So is she when falling in love with her Ryan. The way Ryan shows his understanding to her fangirling is so sweet :kiss_wink:

tumblr_pr68qn70UJ1u2kcwao5_r2_540.png

tumblr_pr68qn70UJ1u2kcwao3_r4_540.pngtumblr_pr68qn70UJ1u2kcwao6_r4_540.png

tumblr_pr68qn70UJ1u2kcwao1_r2_540.png

• Like 8
  • LOL 11

My thoughts on Episode 13: 

OMG Deok Mi And Ryan are so cute! I love it when they hug.

Me watching Deok Mi and Ryan together:

Image result for happy gif

Then I got sad. I saw Shi An with his mother. Shi An's mother is Lee Sol. Deok Mi knows this.

Ryan knows that is his mother. So he asks her, "Do you remember Yeon Je?" And I cried.

He looked so sad. I was like NOOOOOOOOOOOO. Ryan please don't cry. I hope Lee Sol tells him she's his mother.

'

• Like 10

I have to say the look Ryan's mother gave him when he confessed his name to her was not the look of a mother who abandoned her son. To me it honestly looks more like the incredulous look of a mother who thought her child was dead and was told he is actually alive. I feel that this grandfather who supposedly threw away all her paintings to have her forget the pain of not being able to draw. hmm. I don't know but i almost feel like this may be heading into the direction of a controlling father who choose to use the accident that his daughter was in to get rid of a child he thought may have been in her way to being a famous painter.  If they really wanted to go makjang they could easily say that ryan and his mother were in a car accident and maybe the same accident in which DM's mother lost her son. Then have the grandfather use DM mother to abandon ryan as revenge for her sons loss. So then DM'S mother could have taken ryan who had lost his memories in the accident and then abandoned him in the orphanage. One she may have taken him for a few days thinking she could take care of him like her lost son but then she may have had a hard time and decided to turn him in to the orphanage thinking the mother would look for him. Dm's mother looked guilty as heck when cindy mentioned ryan being adopted. I don't know i have more questions than answers right now.

• Like 9

Posted (edited)

Hi guys,

I am so late to this topic. I just registered an account on Soompi because I love Ryan Gold so much. Feeling so happy to read you guys' discussions as the story unfolds. Thinking back, it has been a long beautiful journey and our beloved couple has evolved a lot. My most favorite heart warming scene must be when they stayed over the writer's house and he said "annyeong" while looking at her, and the second scene being in front of his flat when she sang for him and he dreamingly gazed at her, as the lyrics started to echo "I'll listen to everything you say..." They were so beautifully and poetically executed.

Three more episodes....it's a bittersweet moment thinking it's coming to an end. I hope we will be granted with most beautiful scenes of our lovely couple and hopefully it's a happy ending to Ryan Gold, to have his old chapter closed and new one open to happiness.
Happy fangirling!

Edited by L A
  • Like 11
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

The last scene truly makes me feel like the drama is ending soon! As much as I want all the cards to be showed up on the table, I don't want this drama to end:tears:

There are a few things I want to point out:

1. Based on what DM's parents said about RG as soon as Cindy told her about RG being adopted and moved to the States, I don't know whether they really know RG is HYJ but I'm more convinced that DM's mom was the one who abandoned him. However, I believe there is an understanding reason behind what she did and yes, DM's mom will have a lot of explanation to do.

2. The same as RG's. By far, we know that she was in an accident and therefore couldn't continue her career. But even if some of the theories I read in the few pages back (in this forum) are true, that her dad throws 'Lee Sol''s life and sends her son away, shouldn't LS looked for him? I'm pretty sure that she didn't get amnesia and she actually had a good chance on finding him with the help of DM's parent IF IT TURNS OUT TO BE TRUE. Or maybe she thought that HYJ is dead.

3. I don't understand on why LS lives in another country. Supposedly LS marries SA's father and lives there, but it somehow feels like SA's father is not in the picture as well. Idk, just my feelings.

Apart from the questions, I really love the progress of DM&RG's relationship. The way she gave him some space is so touching! Also, when DM mentioned the word 'marital compatibility', I think that we'll get to see them getting married or at least RG proposing! I so can't wait for that:lol:

(cr: https://tayloswfts.tumblr.com)

tumblr_prxr04hhWN1yor1xqo1_540.gif

tumblr_prxr04hhWN1yor1xqo2_540.gif

This love birds! (Oops, I meant love lion/rabbit) ><

Edited by greezlybee
I need to learn to credit those gifs I use!
  • Like 9
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

The new stills! PMY looks like the most gorgeous muse. :wub: I'm not the only one who suddenly remembered "Draw me like one of your French girls wearing this...wearing only this", am I? :lol: Also, I don't know the first thing about art, but I hope Ryan's painting doesn't turn out looking like a generic Hallmark card or the cover of a bodice ripper novel...<_<.

18 minutes ago, greezlybee said:

Apart from the questions, I really love the progress of DM&RG's relationship. The way she gave him some space is so touching! Also, when DM mentioned the word 'marital compatibility', I think that we'll get to see them getting married or at least RG proposing! I so can't wait for that:lol:

I must be in the minority; I'm not a fan of having a proposal or a wedding or marriage by the end. It feels kinda shoehorned for me. (I would be fine with an exploratory exchange about possibly getting married in the future. I think that has the potential to be super cute.) But yeah, that conversation feels a bit like the HPL version of Chekhov's gun---since they mentioned it in the penultimate week, they're probably going to use it in the last week. Ah well.

• Like 7
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, shynaz said:

Excited to watch episode 13 tonight.. Actually I dont know why KJW make me watch Ryan for repetition.. Yeah may be he is good looking or charimastic or be excellent acting make me new fangirl to KJW..:wub:

Why I Angau too much :wub:.. I dont know angau in english... Lol.. 

Angau = lovesick...

I feel u, as I hv abandoned my markings over Ryan Gold/ KJW

• Like 4
  • Love 1

wow DM looks hella sexy in new stills. Ryan's v neck is too sexy as well. can we expect the "it" scene tonight? :lol:

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

On 5/7/2019 at 7:38 AM, niniwu97 said:

I was thinking today.. And I am not sure of this but would Editor mama be of some help when it comes to Lee Sol.. Since she’s been in the art industry for a long time..

@niniwu97 KUDOS for your post pages and pages ago.... you got this right.... Editor mama helped and she did know of Lee Sol and she was the one who gave info to DM who found a book wrtten about Lee Sol and the picture of Lee Sol. Thank you.

Am guessing: Si An stated that it was his grandfather who got rid of all nine paintings. Lee Sol was a young woman and a single mother. Since single moms were looked down on especially as marriage partners, it maybe possible that a relative of Lee Sol wanted to get rid of Yeon Jae without the mother knowing, so Lee Sol would have a better chance of marrying. According to Editor Nam, in college days, she heard of Lee Sol an upcoming new artist whose paintings were being shown and critiqued favorably and Editor Nam remembered those paintings. However, Lee Sol a single mother with a young son, was disfavored by the society she lived in and may have had no support financially either. So, a relative who wanted Lee Sol to marry well could have placed Yeon Jae in an orphanage without his mother knowing? Lee Sol said that she did not want to be Lee Sol because that woman could not protect those paintings that represented, Yeon Jae blowing bubbles while she was painting and the images inside the bubbles were what YJ liked doing when he was a kid biking etc. Whatever the reason for putting YJ in the orphanage, by her statement "I could not protect" and her obvious sorrow, I am assuming here that she did not know that her son was put up for adoption at an orphanage. She stopped painting because she hurt her hand in an accident? was unable to protect the painting then and it is fluky that YJ who is now Ryan stopped painting when he saw those paintings. He was diagnosed and thought that he had Stendhal Syndrome but through his dreams realized that it was not Stendhal but deeper personal connection and trauma of abandonment connected to that particular painting. Maybe mother and son can heal the other and both will start to paint again. She should be proud of both sons who are successful artists in the art field they chose. 

On the other hand, EG's statement, when asked by DM if he were not curious about knowing about his father, who abandoned him and his mother says. "the question he says, is this person not curious about me?" Some indication of longing there too even if it were not a direct admission. He also told DM that he did not want to mention about his "absent father" because he did not want to "betray" his adoptive family who took good care of him. I love that the conversation between DM and EG has returned to their normal brother/sister relationship. I also like how the drama is sensitively bringing up these painful issues and feelings of the adopted children and their mothers and THE WOMAN DM who we know is not adopted, is used as the character to bring these issue up for a healing talk with the adopted children YJ and EG. GO DM. 

KJW's performance very subtle changes in his body and face conveyed the emotions complicated as they are of how he feels. After he got his memories when he saw those paintings in NYC and his dreams, finally he sees the face then realizes he has a brother who is well loved by his mother.... but KJW .AMAZING...

• Like 13
  • Love 1

You know what I don’t understand? I keep watching all the clips from TVN on Youtube, and I literally keep replaying all those videos cuz I can’t get enough of this couple. YET, there are people who still watch those videos, decide to dislike them, and even make an effort to press the Thumb down button. Who does that kind of stuff!??? Really!!?? 

Anyway, thinking what I should do every Wed and Thurs after next week. I’m so obsessed I can’t move on! What have they done to me!? I’m probably gonna rewatch everything til each video gets a million view on Youtube LOL 

• Like 4
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

42 minutes ago, Ondine said:

I'm not the only one who suddenly remembered "Draw me like one of your French girls wearing this...wearing only this", am I? :lol:

You are definitely not the only one!!! :relaxed::lol: That was the first scene that came to my mind when I saw the stills.

42 minutes ago, Ondine said:

I hope Ryan's painting doesn't turn out looking like a generic Hallmark card or the cover of a bodice ripper novel...<_<

I am sure it wont bcos you remember part of his intro in ep 2 where he is painting without a brush? It looked genuinely artistic.

• Like 7
  • LOL 5

ooh love that hair updo...and love her skirt....:wub:they are just lovely!  @Ondine I’m sure you aren’t the only one and yes hoping for no hallmark-card painting...but why a pencil though...oh she probably getting him to start with his left hand like she did..

thank you lovely chingus for sharing — live-recappers, gif-makers, clip-sharers, theory/interpretation/twitter-posters!  you are all so lovely like our OTP!

• Like 8
  • Love 2

True  it does nothing for the ratings but the YT clicks pays.  I think it went over 1M just imagine the extra payout for the TV station.

3 hours ago, liltash85 said:

I see  a few dramas using bed scene just to boost rating as it doesn't give any impact in the storyline or plot development at all (for example in SP, the bed scene mainly use to raise ratings and to get more YT clicks as it is not necessary in the drama). But sadly, the ratings didn't increase they only get many YT clicks (coz definitely one can view it hundreds of times).

• Like 4
  • Love 1

NOW WE ARE GETTING DEOKMILISA - BY RYAN GOLD.

Tbh, I don't really know much about art. But whatever outcome of Ryan's painting, it come from his heart after all. Since it is subjective, the beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. 

Ryan is a famous painter. He have his own fans that love his masterpiece. He always creates art but did he ever received one himself?

Call me delulu. But I can see how much he treasure DM's and the girl at the orphanage painting which they gifted to him.

He mostly and based only on my observation is a Giver and not much of a Receiver. 

And if ever he still can't paint (not that I want to jinxed him) it may be painful to him and I do understand if he can't paint DM no matter how he tried. 

I'm not really know how to relate this but he was in pain but never ever DM take pity. She shows compassion and supports that he need. Like let's ride or die to moon and back. HANG ON TIGHT HUN CAUSE I GOT YOU.

DM will never be just a sideline or used as tool for the ML conflicts. HPL you can't let me down ya' hear me. I am counting on you.

Ryan and DM is so sync with each other that it get me goosebumps.

They completed each other.

They got  each other back.

They understand each other.

They are the ultimate symbol of how healthy relationships should be. 

They make me choose my next drama wisely cause they simply raised my expectations.

It's nice to see a FL that takes leads and ML who put his trust with his other half to actually leads them on. They were equal. That's it. That level is one is hella hard to get from other drama.

• Like 13
  • Love 3

do you notice, eversince being in relationship, Deok Mi starts to wear skirts to work and off work.... like she is more confident to show skin to her boyfriend. hihihi

• Like 11
  • Love 3

Hi everyone. Ystd's episode was great!

Anw, below are my thoughts on the episode: 

1. I LOVE OUR OTP SO MUCH. Their relationship is so full of love, care, affection, strength and mutual respect for one another. They definitely set a standard for a healthy romantic relationship that I would love to have in the future! I love how SDM was so understanding and concerned about RG's condition and gave him space to think and process the situation that he is in. The way she expresses her concern to RG was great too. She was soft and warm. This is a good lesson from SDM. Im the type who tend to talk to the person who is in a complex situation like RG because I wanted that person to know that he/she is not alone, and I can lend my shoulders for them to cry on and my ears to listen to their thoughts. But SDM taught me the essence of empathy. She understood how RG felt and shared that feelings with him. He gave him space because the emotions and thoughts were overwhelming for RG, who has such a lot of baggage. She provide a room to him to tank the things that has happened so quickly. But giving someone space doesnt mean u leave them alone only. You do check them up. SDM did 11hrs later. She gave such a good vibe. Her positivity brightens RG's day. Just look at their hug at RG's doorstep. That is so cute and warm. SDM is aware that RG's love language is physical touch. So that 11 hrs of being alone in a way deprives RG from love and a big warm hug was what RG needed so badly. From this, SDM is such a good role model for ladies, be it in relationship or not, SDM taught viewers that it is important to empathise people.

2. I think SDM's mom expressions upon knowing that RG is adopted was more of a concern mother. I mean... she is a kind hearted lady who cares for children. She took in Eun Gi even though she doesnt need to. EG was taken in as it seems that she doesnt want EG to be left alone without a mother's love, care and protection. So, I believe her reaction was more of her being thankful that RG was adopted and was well taken care of because there are many children who are unluckier. There are children being left in the lurch and needed to fend for themselves. So at least RG got lucky despite being abandoned at the start. This makes me wonder... was it SDM's maternal instinct to be concerned about children's welfare or did she ever experience such a situation where she is an orphan? Her level of empathy and sympathy for children is commendable. It is not easy to take care of their own child and what more someone else's who has no blood relation. Thats why I respect foster/adoptive parents. It is not easy to be one because it might be hard to handle their foster children's traumas. 

3. I love how the story progresses. Altho the scenes were a little choppy, we are able to see the conflict, like a tightly tied knot being loosen bit by bit. I also like how the last scene was depicted. RG was confronting the conflict head on! Ohhh, that scene is so full of emotion! I was sooo touched and I was crying along with the two actors. Their acting was incredible! Look at their eyes and neck. RG looked like he was choked up. He couldnt string the words to explain why he brought Lee Sol to his mini gallery of LS's paintings. So he plucked up his courage to reveal his identity. That must have hurt a lot... dang... LS was sooo affected. Her eyes are full of longing, sadness, regret and shock. Soooo saaadddd

Anw, I was hoping that RG would draw SDM. N oh bless the scriptwriter. Seeing the teasers for tonight's episode is making me super happy! I also hope that we are able to see RG-LS conflict to be resolved. I hope LS shows the last painting that she kept. I think it is in the church where she prayed. Maybe the painting is a picture of HYJ playing with the bubbles. That would be so sad. 

From the trailer for tonights ep, I think EG would apologise to SDM because his confession cause them to be awkward and rift apart. He treasures the friendship that they had and wants to continue that way. I guess he learns it from CDI and also from ystd's drinking session w SDM. Btw I like how SDM draw the line so clear. She treats EG as a friend and family. Nothing more, nothing less. U go gurl!

Oopps i wrote too long. Hahahaha i shall stop here for now. My lunch is about to end soon. Thank goodness Im fasting hahahahaa. Need to get back to work~ i look forward to reading your posts later!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1