Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

Excited to watch episode 13 tonight.. Actually I dont know why KJW make me watch Ryan for repetition.. Yeah may be he is good looking or charimastic or be excellent acting make me new fangirl to KJW..:wub:

Why I Angau too much :wub:.. I dont know angau in english... Lol.. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

RYAN :bawling: 

It's heartbreaking to watch him like this but can't help myself thinking he looks exceptionally handsome in this scene. 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Spoiler

giphy.gif

• Like 11
  • Sad 9

Actually is bed scene necessary? That time, under WWWSK, i was wondering why LYJ keep suggesting gg to bed with KMS, is it a way to confirm her love to him to remove his insecurities?

For HPL couple, they have been establishing strong support and understanding to each other, work and emotionally, their cuteness and sweetness actually surpass the closeness,  and DM has all the while been assuring RG that she will always there by his side. So, for drama to show the bed scene may or may not be necessary, unless the trend in TV drama to boost up the ratings, especially for paid TV channel. An epilogue of a happy family should be more appropriate as it shows the relationship progress and the family warmth that this drama has been emphasizing. 

• Like 16
  • Thanks 2

Clearly Ryan has had a lot of dating experience, but how could he make such a rookie mistake of not finding out his girlfriend's birthday? That's like one of things you try to find out first when you start dating (or even before). I know, I know, for the "plot." And also I do appreciate sulky petty Ryan (insert gif of Deokmi going "He's so cuuuute"). :D

@SGahjumma I agree that for this show it may not be necessary; the way their relationship has been shown is strong enough. But for me, I wouldn't mind them having one, if it's done to show how sex can be one of the ultimate and most intimate ways of expressing love and trust, and not just a scene done for the sexy/hot factor. Just like how this show has shown up all the other dramas in its portrayal of what a healthy, loving relationship between adults can be, I kind of want them to set the standard of what a bed scene can be, and I think they have the actors and creatives to pull it off.

• Like 7
  • LOL 7

2 hours ago, Ondine said:

Just finished watching with subs. OMG I love this couple so much!!! Is there even a more functional, healthy and loving couple in the history of all K-drama rom-coms?! (Oops, I hope I didn't just jinx them...:tears:) Last night I read the translation snippet of how Deokmi gave Ryan space to be alone with his thoughts about the mom reveal and I loved that, but what I love even more is that she asked him first if he wanted to be alone, and he nodded yes. I love how at the end, when Deokmi told Ryan everything will be alright, it didn't sound like a platitude. She looked like she was so determined to do everything she possibly could to make it so. Props to PMY for nailing that.

And I love how even when they're going through a difficult time, they clearly enjoy being with each other so much, and they're still so flirty and affectionate. And what I love even more is that Deokmi seems to be very clearly into the flirtiness and the idea of more, like when Ryan suggestively ran a hand down her arm and asked her if they could do what he wanted now, and when Ryan handed her the milk to rinse her mouth with so they can kiss. It's so different compared to Miso in her relationship in WWWSK. (Sorry to compare again, but too many parallels.) The walking with their arms around each other I also like very much, and I love how natural it looks when they do it. Also I love that they're both competitive losers; it's part of their playfulness with each other. I also love how for them hand-holding and hugs aren't done purely for romantic effect, like it usually is in other rom-coms. Like for them, it's more; it's about their as people and how they are there for each other as partners. Ugh, I just love them so much. :wub:

I super agree with you. Their interactions and body language is not just purely to dig out the romantic side of being a couple like other Kdramas. Other than that HOT KISS at the workshop, both of them are only having sweet kiss and pecks. Which is so perfect with the situation and places they are in.

Holding hands in this drama is beyond a couple thing. Holding hands in RG-DM relationship is to show support and the presence of someone by your side. It also shows that RG begin to trust someone that he can rely on after all these years, and DM will always be there to hold him. 

When they walk with their arms around each other, it may sounds normal to others. But to me it tells a lot. It tells that how they are supportive towards each other in Equal. No one is over powering of over support towards one another. 

They had raised the Rom Com couple standard too high and I am afraid I will compare romcom OTP with them after this. (which I already did, I keep comparing TSLOMS couple with them already)!. I know I should not suppose to compare but I cannot help it. 

HPL is jjang. Chincha daebak

• Like 21

1 minute ago, Ondine said:

Clearly Ryan has had a lot of dating experience, but how could he make such a rookie mistake of not finding out his girlfriend's birthday? That's like one of things you try to find out first when you start dating (or even before). I know, I know, for the "plot." And also I do appreciate sulky petty Ryan (insert gif of Deokmi going "He's so cuuuute"). :D

He may hv lots of experience in dating, but his relationship doesn’t seems long, likely he hvnt advanced on the necessary to find out his the bd of his gf (ex-one). That’s why CDI said to EG that she felt  that RG this time really likes the girl DM.

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 7

9 minutes ago, SGahjumma said:

Actually is bed scene necessary? That time, under WWWSK, i was wondering why LYJ keep suggesting gg to bed with KMS, is it a way to confirm her love to him to remove his insecurities?

For HPL couple, they have been establishing strong support and understanding to each other, work and emotionally, their cuteness and sweetness actually surpass the closeness,  and DM has all the while been assuring RG that she will always there by his side. So, for drama to show the bed scene may or may not be necessary, unless the trend in TV drama to boost up the ratings, especially for paid TV channel. An epilogue of a happy family should be more appropriate as it shows the relationship progress and the family warmth that this drama has been emphasizing. 

I agree with you, as for how strong RG-DM relationship now I don't think bed scene is necessary at the moment. 

I see  a few dramas using bed scene just to boost rating as it doesn't give any impact in the storyline or plot development at all (for example in SP, the bed scene mainly use to raise ratings and to get more YT clicks as it is not necessary in the drama). But sadly, the ratings didn't increase they only get many YT clicks (coz definitely one can view it hundreds of times). 

That is why I said earlier, if they really need bed scene just to push the OTP chemistry to the fullest, it should be done at the last episode, just before their wedding or their wedding night. 

A good storyline and writing doesn't need bed scene to show us viewers how beautiful their relationship is. :blush:

• Like 12

I watched the episode with subtitles and I was touched. Ryan's pain was palpable. Ryan and Lee Sol's acting was amazing. I could feel a little boy's pain who is not even sure if his mother remember's him. I'm glad he has DM to give him warm hugs. They relationship is really so tender and sweet.

• Like 11

18 minutes ago, SGahjumma said:

I agree.  In HPL's case, there is no need for a bed scene.  Just my opinion :wub:.  The RG-DM chemistry is already off the charts with just the hand holding, hugging, smooching.  Even the lip lock in the wood shop furniture was so HOT it gave us heart palpitations.  PD and writer-nim must value our lives if they don't give us a bed scene.  Imagine what it will do to us shippers? Oxygen deprivation? Cardiac arrest?  Hyperventilation?  :lol:

• Like 9
  • LOL 11

11 hours ago, annie1234 said:

Good thing Deok Mi isn't dating Mo Tae Goo. She will be collecting hairs with him.:sweatingbullets:

ROFL.. her hair will be collected by Mo Tae Gu to be precise. Muahaha... :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

Deok-mi my girl! Once again you came through for Ryan in his time of need. Please give him all the love and hugs from us! Also, how cute are you that you wanna take revenge on behalf of your boyfriend? B):lol:

Ryan :tears: I just want to give him a really tight hug. He's such a sweetheart and doesn't deserve this at all. I really hope drama can resolve this without noble idiocy. Everyone's acting was on point in this episode, especially Kim Jae-wook's!

• Like 12

2 hours ago, shynaz said:

Excited to watch episode 13 tonight.. Actually I dont know why KJW make me watch Ryan for repetition.. Yeah may be he is good looking or charimastic or be excellent acting make me new fangirl to KJW..:wub:

Why I Angau too much :wub:.. I dont know angau in english... Lol.. 

angau is love sick. Are u a fellow Sarawakian, my dear shynaz? :blush:

• Like 6

RG/KJW-SDM/PMY is one sexy couple with one of a kind chemistry. They were great in lovey dovey mode but greatest in angsty mode. Many K drama couples only good in portraying sexy and hot chemistry but fell flat with face plant when it came to showing chemistry for sad scenes. Their interaction in this episode is so much lacking in sexy mode (at least in my opinion as a PAC Member) but they made it up in showing how the chemistry can be as strong in comforting in each other during time in needs. Just like a saying, friends in need are friends indeed, lovers in need are lovers indeed.

• Like 15

I think DeokMi did expected more than playing card that night :D hearing she said "mwonde" with that voice. Sorry couldnt insert pic or gif

Editor Nam, I want a copy of RG magz too, with A & B cut juseyo B)

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, SGahjumma said:

THIS!! MY FRIEND!! I couldn’t agree more. This is exactly what i’ve been thinking. I feel like i already got more than enough “assurance” from the relationship between DM & RG. From the way they interact with each other, from how they flirt with each other, from how they look into each other’s eyes, i really feel like i’m already full enough with their sweet interactions so far (but, i absolutely won’t complain if there is indeed a bed scene tho’ :P).

My point is, as much as i also want another hot scene from them, i also agree that maybe a bed scene won’t be that necessary because in my eyes, they’re already showed that they really adore and love each other from their eyes and their interactions only.

But maybe, i really want this jumping time scene where we can see RG & DM are living together happily as husband and wife with maybe one or two kids, i bet it’ll be really cute and i’m sure by then i’ll be reading this forum with a big smile on my face from my grave, i’ll be dying from containing too much happiness. Lol. This drama really took over my life like crazy.

• Like 10