[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

Translated Knetz comments on episode 11 by Melohwa:

https://melohwa.blogspot.com/2019/05/her-private-life-ep-11-spoilers-kim-jae.html

My faves:

8. [+100,-1]
Honey, buy me Kim Jae Wook as a present for our wedding anniversary..

6. [+18,-0]
It's my first time seeing a second male lead with so little presence.. That confirms how charismatic the male lead is.

• Like 10
  • Love 3

16 minutes ago, cenching said:

For those who understand Korean well, may you please explain the meaning of the statement, “ShiAn’s thigh improves my welfare”.....Thanks in advance...

I speak French they mean looking at his thighs 3 time a day , increase your health :joy:

Spoiler

5cdc9d0f2f527763212450.jpg?download

.. warning , side effects may be hysterical laughing :mrgreen: 

@Lawyerh @cenching @Sarang21 but would thighs on skirt improve welfare as well :joy:

77F4B6CB-D297-4C58-B5A6-81B17A96A026.jpg

• LOL 17

6 minutes ago, celest1al said:

So in Korean, thigh is “heo-bohk-ji” and you  could translate “welfare” as well-being/blessings too. Welfare is translated to “bohk-ji” in Korean. So in Korean, the phrase rhymes and is basically saying his thigh is so sexy that it adds to her well being LOL. 

LMAO!!!! Thank you, Darling!!! I have been baffled with that term since it was first mentioned in few episodes back....:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

42 minutes ago, celest1al said:

So in Korean, thigh is “heo-bohk-ji” and you  could translate “welfare” as well-being/blessings too. Welfare is translated to “bohk-ji” in Korean. So in Korean, the phrase rhymes and is basically saying his thigh is so sexy that it adds to her well being LOL. 

Nice, thanks for the explanation. Stuff inevitably gets lost in translation so I'm glad peeps here are helpful with that. Might have been better then to translate it as "Cha Si An's thigh gives me a high". Lmao

• Like 6
  • LOL 6

Watched by ep 11 raw. My understanding of korean limited to sorry, love, like, thank you, it's ok. 

All this while I was not really convince of DM's love for RG.  Through the whole of ep11, I can't help to fell that maybe DO is a better match to RG.  Yes, we love DM's sunny, cheery, positive character, but the way she handled RG's inner angst with an invite to her penthouse, treat him with sweet drinks, was :thumbsdown:. I felt bad for RG, being the perfect BF, putting his feelings aside and have to 'entertain' DM's interests. 

So, at the end of the ep, when RG called her, I was hoping she will rush to his home.  To be FOR him for a change .  She didn't.  Yes, RG drove over to her place.... but I hoped she would have thought of going to him. Not, oh, you are downstairs, let me come down to see you.   Am I asking too much from DM? Nope, cos RG deserve the better.  

I guess they try to get DM's Sinagil stuff out of the way, then can focus on RG for the next 5 episodes. 

As of EG, I was right about him.  He backed out after confessing and realising DM likes RG. If he had a choice, if he knew DM love RG, I am quite certain EG would not burden DM with his feelings.  (Why SJ asked DM to keep it a secret from EG is beyond me.) But he already blurted out that he likes DM at the steps confrontation. He needs to a closure. 

Now, I 'll try to back read the 12+ pages on this wonderful thread.  

@celest1al, like your observation on the ‘kanchana’ start and ending  of ep11.

• Like 6

This thread moves soo fast... its been a while since a thread here in soompi moving soo fast... that most of our lurkers here are suddenly getting active like myself... 

when was the last time that we became so hyper watching episodes by episodes either RAW or with SUBS... recapping and translating each scenes... loving the OTP's and shipping them soo hard whether its Real or Reel.

Reading each reactions give me soo much joy..

I'm glad we share the same interest... And were giggling at the same time...

I wonder will this thread reach 500p before the show ends?

MMMMmmmm

• Like 9

15 minutes ago, 50okie said:

All this while I was not really convince of DM's love for RG.  Through the whole of ep11, I can't help to fell that maybe DO is a better match to RG.  Yes, we love DM's sunny, cheery, positive character, but the way she handled RG's inner angst with an invite to her penthouse, treat him with sweet drinks, was :thumbsdown:. I felt bad for RG, being the perfect BF, putting his feelings aside and have to 'entertain' DM's interests. 

So, at the end of the ep, when RG called her, I was hoping she will rush to his home.  To be FOR him for a change .  She didn't.  Yes, RG drove over to her place.... but I hoped she would have thought of going to him. Not, oh, you are downstairs, let we come down to see you.   Am I asking too much from DM? Nope, cos RG deserve the better.  

I thought the way she handled it was fine. They haven't known each other for very long. She sensed something was wrong and she probably sensed that it wasn't an ordinary mood shift, but their relationship isn't really at that level where she can just go directly, I know something's wrong, just tell me all your deep dark secrets. Sometimes you just try to cheer the person up for the moment, and hope that eventually they'll feel like they can share what's hurting them, instead of trying to pry it out of them. And I think not rushing to someone's house in the middle of the night is pretty normal, especially when it doesn't seem like the person is in imminent danger of hurting themselves or hurting others. I think it's more realistic.

• Like 19
  • Thanks 4

Yeah i feel bad for EunGi knowing all about DeokMi's secrets but the actual truth he was left behind... 

"The one that acts he knows everything is the one who doesn't knows a thing."

tumblr_prjriuHDAa1u2dd0eo2_1280.jpg

Welcome to the FRIEND ZONE "EunGiYah"

• Like 5
  • LOL 8

7 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

:D I can’t wait for sub 

DM seem to enjoy herself in this scene :tounge_xd:  

.. love how the mother can’t find any wrong with him , he perfect in he eyes :mrgreen:

lol she is trying to  prove to her mom that all her fangirling got her a great partner  so it wasnt in vain lolololo

• Like 4
  • LOL 9

2 hours ago, celest1al said:

No wonder the reaction of these two are so natural! Lol! That’s so funny!

• Like 3

Omg.... u guys are too fast. 13 pages over night!!!! I don’t think I manage to back track and.  read all since I have yet to watch the latest eps with sub....

but....

i watch clips of it and I love how our couple overcome problems and reveal their secrets and they are definitely in love. 

• Like 3

Hello HPL lovers:heart: how r u all been doing? Any casualties after episode 11 last night? :tounge_xd: 

Spazz worthy moment

1. That revelation of the great Latte nim tho.. i’m dead.. its like watching real couple having their lovers bantering.. sweet honey soaked moment!! Swooning over RG ways to calm DM down.. first he took her in his arm.. controlled her with tight bear hug.. brushes her hair tenderly all the while keeping  the eye contact throughout the whole conversation  :wub: 

KJW said over n over again in the bts n also during one of the interview that he found it difficult for him to do Rom-Com and he lean on PMY a lot in order to bring out this character.. however, based on the numbers of exploded ovaries & the increasing STS affected victims i think its clear that KJW is really damn good at it.. its seems effortless. The emotions, the eyes, the facial expression all are spot on:love:.

2. Penthouse visit 

The jealous RG is so adorable it made me want to pinch his cheeks. He sure has a lot to say on DM’s treasure collections:tounge_xd:

DM-RG- mother in law moment. The way he stifled his laugh is legit one Of my favourite.. replay button was harassed countless time.. don’t  judge me:relaxed:. I also think KJW broke his character in that scene.. its just so KJW-like. Im not complaining tho.. he’s cute beyond words.

Something to worry about

I’m a little worried on what Choi Da Out intend to do.. coz in the episode 12 teaser she said she’s left with one thing which she could do. But, its not very clear whether its related to RG-DM r/ship. Nope..  Scratch that. I think it’s all related to RG-DM r/shipp. Please CD-Out don’t let us hate you more.. Also, please writer nim, no breaking up due to noble idiocy or anything alike:cry:

• Like 16

TBH, I LITERALLY WANT TO BE DM's and RG's couch so badly so that I can offer comfortable cushions for their kiss, make and made up sessions. 

I really ENVY THE COUCH. 

Can I buy RG's at the Ebay ? Or I can and will lined up if it takes me thousands of queue.

I don't want any other gift except of RYAN GOLD which is limited edition that available for limited time only.

• Like 1
  • LOL 11