[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

@bobacha we are in the same situation. 

I have to say watching HPL has been a very entertaining ride. Reading through, all the messages, recaps, opinions, and a lot of great edited videos and gifs, is as much fun as watching the drama itself. 

Thanks everyone for making my life a less stressful one.

Also:

What I like about this forum and KJW -PMY forum is that we are seeing a lot of positive sides of fandom. No one is putting anyone else done. Lets enjoy this wonderful drama and our Leads and continue to make it a vibrant and positive place.

• Like 16
  • Love 1

25 minutes ago, sksen said:

Also:

What I like about this forum and KJW -PMY forum is that we are seeing a lot of positive sides of fandom. No one is putting anyone else done. Lets enjoy this wonderful drama and our Leads and continue to make it a vibrant and positive place.

Sorry for cut your post, but that is so true. HPL is so kind drama and this place is so warm

• Like 8
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, lu09 said:

Biggest sin lol:mrgreen:. It was funny how she even told her favorite son in law that she is the one who is doing the fangirling not DM lol:mrgreen::joy:.

:D I can’t wait for sub 

DM seem to enjoy herself in this scene :tounge_xd: 

VAQ6y1.gif?download=true

.. love how the mother can’t find any wrong with him , he perfect in he eyes :mrgreen:

• Like 8
  • LOL 13

I really love the fact that Ryan does not overreact he has to be one of the more mature drama leads I seen.

I also like  he really did not care at all about her fangirling ways,he just found it funny.This was one of her biggest worries in life too and the person she loves dont mind at all.

• Like 8
  • Love 6

11 hours ago, tinkerbelle2004 said:

It's probably best to have a defibrillator handy just in case our hearts stop :wub::D from RGs signature stares and from our couple's hot kisses.  :sweatingbullets:

@tinkerbelle2004 Every single time he stares or just purely looking, I could even hear my heart beating super fast. I've watched quite a number of rom-com but never had such a sizzling heart fluttering moment before that you will be having the withdrawal symptoms. I guess it's been awhile to have hooked onto a rom-com drama for me. KJW simply has the aura in him, he doesn't even need to do anything have that aura. It's natural. :)

• Like 8
  • Love 6

I really love that despite hot makeout sessions, this drama doesnt rely heavily on kissing scenes, and give us mature relationships instead. How our couple Bond with each other emotionally, how they care about each other so much. In the beginning, I've mentioned about how I want DM to protect Ryan. I'm so happy it becomes true at the moment.. The way she knows something's wrong just looking at his eyes.. Gosh, it's true love.. And the way he's hugging her tightly afterwards and just crying his eyes out.. it's like he's that little boy again. Now he's not alone anymore.. DM is with him now. In PMY's previous drama, it relies heavily on kissing scenes and how her character was faded into background in second half of the drama, i'm really happy it's not the case in HPL. DM is a strong female lead with slighly quirky double life, and i'm so happy with the leads are begin dating, her character wasnt faded into background, but also taking lead in protecting the male lead. The writer gave us not only kissing scenes, but also gave us glimpse of mature relationships, how to deal with inner demons, how to Embrace other's weirdness. not to mention every skinship and gesture feels so intimate. Even the main leads' back and forth banter is just too real, and brings a smile to my face!!

• Like 10
  • Insightful 7

It’s going to be hard going back to regular old Korean drama rom com kisses, skin ship and flirty ness after this though. This is about as far as a prime time drama can go right now for showing adult type romance. Sigh.

• Like 10

Watching the subs...

Now this might be completely wrong, and I'm just throwing a dart in the dark but -

I have a small hunch that Si An knows Curator Noona is Si Na Gil Nim.

Hear me out for a second:

1. Run in at the lift.

2. The autograph event.

3. The relationship - he knows SNG won't take paparazzi photos like she posted of RG & DM.

4. DM's expressions when she saw him: he already knew she's his fan, as he told Ryan before the epic first make out session™.

5. Let's just say DM has been very forward with her smiles, eyes and grinning at him whenever he's around - if RG could notice, Si An might too.

6. Si An's first fan...I'm sure he has been a little curious about her ever since...and would have been alert to any info.

7. Ryan's behavior in the lift multiple times, to check for moles and not looking at SNG's uploaded photos

8. He will see there's no Si Na Gil or Sindy to take his photos today lol

9. I just feel from the writing and the direction of the show that they are into characters that are clever and perceptive...none of the characters have been written as dumb...they all seem to catch on things pretty fast even Sindy, Eun Go or even Eom for that matter.

10. As far as we know, he's Ryan brother and has his artistic skills, so he would be clever as well.

I just have a feeling he knows about RG too - he's a deeper character than he appears...and he knows about both our leads more than we think.

• Like 10
  • Insightful 7

This was an awesome episode. Further development of our OTP's relationship.

Stuff I loved:

-RG with the clutch last second save protecting DM's identity from SA (and DM's cute expressions of delight but trying to hide them coz they're still supposed to be fighting)

-DM chasing RG and hitting him after he revealed he was Latte

-The whole RG seducing DM scene

-DM's pout face to mischievous grin after Sindy tells RG she wants to make SA merchandise ("I want it too")

-DM immediately telling RG about EG's formal confession, showing us that adults do exist in kdramaland

-Sindy being likeable the whole ep

-DM's pink suit outfit. Damn PMY is drop dead gorgeous. Have I said that before? I think I'll say it again. PMY is drop dead gorgeous ❤️

-DM nudging RG to keep telling her mom how it's her fangirling that made him fall in love with her (hilarious how she's like "keep going keep going") 

-RG being jealous of the SA fan art (why is my gift not in the center??) 

-DM's face and excitement telling RG about her fan merch, you can just see the pure joy she has sharing her passion without fear of being judged

-DM immediately getting something's wrong with RG at the end of the episode (almost heartbreaking, but then I remembered we're watching a mature and adult couple here, then it became touching)

Stuff I hated:

-About the ep? Nothing really. It was the perfect follow-up from last episode's fireworks. Only that I waited until 2am local time just to watch right away (the usual time Viu releases the subbed episodes), and now it's 4am and still hanging out here, and I have to go to work at 8am. I really have to get some shut-eye. Lol

• Like 23

I just loved DM was nudging Ryan to tell tell her mom how he fell for her and Ryan being the awesome boyfriend that he is, truthfully told her mother even if he was cringing internally. 

In this scene, I think maybe KJW broke character because you can see him trying so hard not to laugh as he lower his head when DM tells her mother "it's not because of the fangirling that I couldn't date". 

• Like 11
  • LOL 2

Did another actress wear that red and beige top in another drama? The one where the male lead has a robotic arm. And its set in the airport? It is rather distinctive.

No comments about the episode. I saw the clips yesterday post airing. That latte moment really looked adlibbed and natural. That felt like PMY and KJW.

• Like 7
  • LOL 3

46 minutes ago, TheRoadtoPMY said:

Stuff I hated:

-About the ep? Nothing really. It was the perfect follow-up from last episode's fireworks. Only that I waited until 2am local time just to watch right away (the usual time Viu releases the subbed episodes), and now it's 4am and still hanging out here, and I have to go to work at 8am. I really have to get some shut-eye. Lol

Same with me. Did not sleep last night waiting for subs, and around 230am watch it with sub.. Now its 5 am, eat (suhuur for fasting) while reading here.. tomorrow i certainly gonna get cranky since i dont catch enough sleep. I should remind myself to watch all the GIF here whenever i feel tired tomorrow so that i will smile and forget about my tiredness. LOL :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 5