Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
larus

[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

Recommended Posts

Is it just me, but Ive noticed that DM and Ryan are often in matching colours lol! :wub:

 

Preview pic for ep 12

 

123e2ed72aa5649992ec278118c4f65a.png

 

Preview ep 12

 

 

  • Like 6
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow when he was about to leave after saying that he's going home now that he's seen her face and recharged... I don't think I've ever watched a drama and started chanting "RAMEN RAMEN RAMEN" (as in ask him to stay over for ramen) before haha. This was such a great episode that it felt so short. They are such a great couple. It's one of those shows that will make it hard for single people to date because you want a great relationship like this one. Felt bad about SeonJoo but I think it's right that they talk about why the husband just didn't open up and share what he needed with her. As for EunGi, he was crushed not just because they were dating but because he was holding on to the thought that he was the one who could accept DeokMi as she is, but then Ryan came and showed that he also accepts her.

 

So it's confirmed that Lee Seol is his mom. I see tomorrow we're getting his real name (what DM called him at the end of the preview) and I think that place they visited was the orphanage he was left at. I really like Hyo Jin now. She seems to just want love and comfort but her mom sets her own standards for acceptance...

  • Like 13
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

15579285501557928518.gif

 

love these two :kiss_wink: , she can’t resist touch his hair :joy:

 

everyone need to to find some looking at you like this 

 

15579287351557928724.gif

 

 

 

 

  • Like 15
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ahaha Ryan plays so dirty! Unbuttoning his shirt in front of Deokmi while she's trying to say something...Ryan please do that in front of me too! :lol: I must say, Ryan is always gorgeous but he's a whole lot more gorgeous when he's staring at Deokmi and not at a Lee Sol painting. Too much of painting-staring in this one. <_< I love that Deokmi is so affectionate with Ryan in this episode. More of that please! (Oh, and @fangirldeokjil94, this was the scene you saw! :D)

  • Like 10
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

I can't tell Ryan's reaction to her room lol. But now she's telling stories about how she got everything and they're being happy and cute. Think Ryan is critiquing SA's photos lol. Ryan is really the best guy being so sweet about it all!! 

Oh no the crying scene is coming up!! It's night time and Ryan is dreaming about his mom dropping him off at the orphanage I guess and baby Ryan is crying and adult Ryan wakes up crying. My heart!!

 

Ahahaha actually he was displeased because he thought her fanart was just things like caricatures (simple stuff) not full blown artworks that show how passionate and affectionate she is towards Shi An.

 

By the way, when DM's mom first found out they were dating she tried to say that she was the fangirl but because her husband hated it she kept it in DM's house hahahaha how funny. I love DM and her mom's relationship. I wonder how you end up with such a loving relationship even as an adult... I've never had that with my mom... we're more a ball of awkwardness...

  • Like 13
  • LOL 7
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ondine said:

Ahaha Ryan plays so dirty! Unbuttoning his shirt in front of Deokmi while she's trying to say something...Ryan please do that in front of me too! :lol: I must say, Ryan is always gorgeous but he's a whole lot more gorgeous when he's staring at Deokmi and not at a Lee Sol painting. Too much of painting-staring in this one. <_< I love that Deokmi is so affectionate with Ryan in this episode. More of that please! (Oh, and @fangirldeokjil94, this was the scene you saw! :D)

 

Ryan trying to tempt her because she said the fan code is that you have to be happy with just seeing someone from afar. No touching hahaha. She gave up that rule after he took off the watch. I love how she knew exactly what he was doing and was a bit sulky.

  • Like 12
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He can always explore her neck and collarbone....it’s still pg at this time slot.....:w00t:

 

am am so looking forward to this ep tomorrow .....sounds like it’s gonna make me Super happy....

  • Like 5
  • LOL 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you everyone who've been live recaps today's episode. You guys are the best! Today's episode are so good- i love how our OTP handling their relationship so matured and well-mannered. Aaaaa gotta wait for the subs! I can't wait to watchㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

 

P.S: I heard in the preview, Deokmi said 'Anneyong, Heo Youngjae?' (correct me if I'm wrong, this is just an assumption based on my listening hehe) to Ryan? Did she finally know who is Ryan's real identity? :tears: AAAAAAA be ready guys! :')) 

  • Like 18
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, summersunshine19 said:

 

Ahahaha actually he was displeased because he thought her fanart was just things like caricatures (simple stuff) not full blown artworks that show how passionate and affectionate she is towards Shi An.

 

By the way, when DM's mom first found out they were dating she tried to say that she was the fangirl but because her husband hated it she kept it in DM's house hahahaha how funny. I love DM and her mom's relationship. I wonder how you end up with such a loving relationship even as an adult... I've never had that with my mom... we're more a ball of awkwardness...

yeah... I heard that too when her mom explained that she was a fangirl not her daughter... wakakakakkkkaaaa

  • Like 5
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thank you for all recappers with pics and videos. you guys are amazing  :wub: :heart:  i think i need to learn how to capture those scenes in a fast way then post them here :joy: Daebak chingus!! 

 

i'll be right back here to read all the lovely thoughts after taking care of my kids for a while. haha.. need to bring them to sleep for school tomorrow. 

 

 

  • Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you all !! it was another warm light romantic and beautiful episode!!

They so real there is no stupid fights no any sillies drama everything is so realistic ! I loved 

She sees his pain and just be next to him to help him cry his pain!

And he protected her and accept her like fangirl, but with lion she wouldn't have time for fangirling I think 

  • Like 16
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, rryyuu said:

Thank you everyone who've been live recaps today's episode. You guys are the best! Today's episode are so good- i love how our OTP handling their relationship so matured and well-mannered. Aaaaa gotta wait for the subs! I can't wait to watchㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

 

P.S: I heard in the preview, Deokmi said 'Anneyong, Heo Youngjae?' (correct me if I'm wrong, this is just an assumption based on my listening hehe) to Ryan? Did she finally know who is Ryan's real identity? :tears: AAAAAAA be ready guys! :')) 

Hi hi, I thought so too. But didn't wanna say, in case I got it wrong. :relaxed:

 

@Ondine - I also thought of fangirldeokjil94 and said to myself this must be the scene she saw. LOL

  • Like 11
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, rryyuu said:

Thank you everyone who've been live recaps today's episode. You guys are the best! Today's episode are so good- i love how our OTP handling their relationship so matured and well-mannered. Aaaaa gotta wait for the subs! I can't wait to watchㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

 

P.S: I heard in the preview, Deokmi said 'Anneyong, Heo Youngjae?' (correct me if I'm wrong, this is just an assumption based on my listening hehe) to Ryan? Did she finally know who is Ryan's real identity? :tears: AAAAAAA be ready guys! :')) 

 

i heard it too but not really clear. what does it mean by the way? :huh:

 

i think today's eps is the best one :wub:

  • Like 11
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, rryyuu said:

Thank you everyone who've been live recaps today's episode. You guys are the best! Today's episode are so good- i love how our OTP handling their relationship so matured and well-mannered. Aaaaa gotta wait for the subs! I can't wait to watchㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

 

P.S: I heard in the preview, Deokmi said 'Anneyong, Heo Youngjae?' (correct me if I'm wrong, this is just an assumption based on my listening hehe) to Ryan? Did she finally know who is Ryan's real identity? :tears: AAAAAAA be ready guys! :')) 

YUP

 

Heard that too. I think that they went to the orphanage he lived in before being adopted! Urhg... love that she went with him as the supportive girlfriend.

 

 
 
1
2 minutes ago, valzki said:

 

i heard it too but not really clear. what does it mean by the way? :huh:

 

I think it is Ryan's original Korean name before he was adopted. He is getting to reclaim his past as we get closer to the reunion between Ryan and Lee Sol/his mum. Def going to be tears! 

 

  • Like 14
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Omo omo....Extra fangirling vicariously through @fangirldeokjil94 (‘s story of being there at the shooting of last scene) while watching the last scene.....and STS for hours...days...forever!!  Mucho Gracias domo komawo :)  to our recappers and all the quick fingers, fast gifs, clips/links, CSIs on here, and even those in SK able to make it to the set/sights and seeing all our HPL in real life!!  Saraghae to y’all chingus on here fangirling over RG-DM loveliness! :wub::wub::blush:  

yes @rryyuu and everyone else I heard it too...DM seems familiar and her reaction watching RG as if remembering an old childhood friend...lol or am I reading too much into preview when I do not speak/understand Korean.

  • Like 11
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Episode 12 preview. I wonder what made DM sort of stagger back at 00:21 as if she learned something shocking.

 

 

  • Like 11
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...