Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

34 minutes ago, mushforbrains said:

If any of you are interested in watching kjw being adorable as a patissier....try antique bakery...just watched that when I started trawling through YouTube...after being introduced to the phenomenon of Ryan gold....

Agree-agree! The film is wonderful, but what a wonderful KJW. Lovely sexy gay! Still, this guy is a great chemist with everyone he plays with. He is the real embodiment of sexuality, charisma and internal energy, which beats over the edge ...:heart::wub:

• Like 9

Child actress Lee Hyo Bi filming for Episode 12. Think I spot Actor Jung Won Chang (gallery staff Kim Yoo Sub) in the bottom-left photo? No spoilers, so it's safe to browse.

• Like 11

sharing this for KJW / RG fans :wub: Can't help myself from STS while watching this MV!!! A must watch!! 

• Like 13
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

Does anybody know the name of the song that sung in English?!?

i’m watching HPL using Viu and they use this song for opening.

Been looking for it but i can’t find it :( 

please help...

• Like 2

3 hours ago, TheRoadtoPMY said:

I hope it ends beyond their marriage and shows some kind of epilogue with them having kids. Maybe wishful thinking, but that would be the ideal ending. 

I have same wish like you. I hope the ending is they get married and having a kids, or a daughter who became a fangirl like her mom. It will be funny to see Ryan's reaction handle 2 fangirl, his wife and his daughter

:D

• Like 8
  • LOL 4

everyone follow kim jae wook on instagram and contribute to 1 million followers if your true fan of him like deok mi

• Like 5
  • LOL 5

10 minutes ago, yeohaengja said:

Does anybody know the name of the song that sung in English?!?

i’m watching HPL using Viu and they use this song for opening.

Been looking for it but i can’t find it :( 

please help...

that song haven't released yet... I'm sure they gonna release the song later or after the drama ended..LOL

• Like 5

i like the song on this scene (and love to bits for the scene *cough*) ... has it been released yet? anyone know?

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, juliaajumma said:

i like the song on this scene (and love to bits for the scene *cough*) ... has it been released yet? anyone know?

The title song is "Think of You" by Ha Sung Woon. It's not released yet, probably next week :) I'm waiting for the release too. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, dinhie said:

The title song is "Think of You" by Ha Sung Woon. It's not released yet, probably next week :) I'm waiting for the release too. 

ooh wow... thanks for the info :kiss_wink:

• Like 1

Hello there all beautiful people fangirls fanboys alike.. decided to de”lurk” after a long long time of hiatus.. HPL brings me back and I’m glad to be back. I enjoyed reading everyone’s post. Keep checking every now & then for updates.. its been quite some time since i go completely nuts over drama.. oh boy it all thanks to the unGodly chemistry between the leads.. but mostly its bcoz of sexy thang King KJW. One thing about KJW is he is effortless sexy!!! his gaze his high cheekbones, and his voice!!! i’m so in love with his calm, low tone voice!! it has this soothing effect that’ll melt you instantly.

PMY is great as always. I’ve been following her works since the days of Sungkyunkwan scandal. She nails every character that comes her way. She’s a talented actress with wonderful personality. Of all character she played so far, i like DM the most. Coz somehow I think DM= PMY.. what do you guys think?

Hiding rabbit 

I read a lot of comments regarding this fateful event. Some says how insensitive of DM ignoring RG despite knowing he saw her and keep calling her to come out. I mean.. she’s terrified! Her secret life she worked so hard to hide is about to be exposed..and it just not anybody. Its the man she loves.. well I blamed it on EG. Coz he’s the one who instilled this idea on DM that “no man will tolerate or date or be in relationship with DM if they knew about her “little obsession”. That darn EG. Can’t help but hate him a little bit bcoz of that. However, our lovely “Lion nim” is completely fine with DM obsession. He even found it rather amusing and cute. Blessed him!!! What a great guy. Love this man.

I can’t wait to watch ep 11-12.

Hope Wednesday come faster.

Btw, l’m experiencing an acute STS sindrome.. what have HPL done to me???

Even my HB asked me” this is just another drama right not another guy?” And i said, of course dear u know me. I’m crazy over kdrama”. However, when i stop and think about it, it is because of another guy.. its RYAN GOLD..

• Like 10
  • LOL 8

Hi everyone. May I know when is the scene for this dialogue, "I didn't dump you. You know that." ? I think I have missed out this part. Didn't notice it. Did Ryan say this? 

Regarding the 2nd wrist kiss, I might be the only one who think PMY was not looking at the camera. She already looked at the same side (looking at the surrounding) after the 1st wrist kiss when she said "people will see us". Hence, I interpreted she was looking at the surrounding again before she kissed him again. It might be her eyes expression that made it as if she was looking at the camera (this is my opinion).

Even if there is adlib from them, I believe it's mutual and was discussed beforehand. We have seen from the bts that the adlib during the wall scene came out when they were practising as well. I'm afraid this might become a point for the haters/antis to start a bad rumor regarding the cast. I want HPL to end in a good term because I was totally disappointed with post WWWSK which sparked bad rumors). Last 2 days I saw someone tweeted that there's a recapper who said KJW is a sexual molester. WHAT THE HECK. :crazy:

I started to follow KJW during The Guest last year and eventually watched Voice 1. He's a dedicated person, he practised exorcism recitation for months before the filming started, visited church in Korea and even went to Philippines together with the director to learn from the exorcists there. So, I believe he would do the same for HPL. I mean, practising his role together with the other casts. 

BTW, what does STS stand for??? :sweatingbullets:

• Like 12

8 minutes ago, TripleNa said:

Hi everyone. May I know when is the scene for this dialog, "I didn't dump you. You know that." ? I think I have missed out this part. Didn't notice it. Did Ryan say this? 

BTW, what does STS stand for??? :sweatingbullets:

I think the dialogue from ep 10 when RG gives DM necklace? It's DM who said that if i remember correctly :D

STS is smile to oneself syndrome (?) Someone has explained this before but sorry I couldn't find who and which page (mian :sweatingbullets:) It's like you couldn't stop smiling from RG-DM scenes because it's too cute :lol:

• Like 6

Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, TripleNa said:

Last 2 days I saw someone tweeted that there's a recapper who said KJW is a sexual molester. WHAT THE HECK

If I am not mistaken , it was one of the recappers  recapping the drama"put your head on my shoulder " who said Ryan Gold molested DM when he pulled off her IDcard from her neck in episode 2/3(can't remember) when he fired her for telling the old man artist that the gallery won't be holding his exhibition again.

The recapper (can't remember the name) was trying to show how perfect the male lead in "put your head on your shoulder " but unfortunately it was a very unfair comparison (cos in no way did Ryan molest DM sexually when he pulled off the ID card from her neck) I guess they her part of the haters...the recaps even put me off watching the said drama cos I was so pissed when I read it.

Will try and see if I can find  the link and post ...http://bitchesoverdramas.com/2019/05/03/put-your-head-on-my-shoulder-ep-1-2-first-impressions/

This the link ,you will see the reference to her private life if you scroll down and how Ryan should be reported to the HR(for touching DM chest without permission while pulling off the ID card) . it  got me so pissed

Edited by Peppyz
Added thought
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

On 5/11/2019 at 8:04 PM, bliss1004 said:

22 hours ago, bliss1004 said:

Mianhaeyo...My eagle eyes found this so called mistake that the Director nim and the team has done in this scene..

This scene is right after Ryan & DM suddenly stopped kissing each other because Ryan had mistakenly pushed the woods while he kissed DM and then they laughed..And how come that woods behind DM still there? Hello???

and this.. suddenly those woods no longer there...LOL

If you guys replay again the scene.. it's so obvious that they actually did 2 different take for this scene...i wonder why they didn't noticed about this? of perhaps they thought viewers will not noticed about it? it's not a big deal but as a viewers, I'm a bit busy body to know why such mistake happened... B) 

I'm a very detailed person so maybe it's easy for me to noticed on something like this happen in a drama..Well, they should have hire me to become the Asst Director or the editor for this drama..:lol:

I was wondering about this too... What if the wood falling wasn't meant to happen? So the take with the wood still there was the original take but they did a second and the wood fell and they decided to go with that. The reason the wood bit is in there is that they got up when the wood fell over. They seemed genuinely caught off guard when the wood fell... too caught up in that kiss**:wub:

You can then get the other angle with them being cute as well--and I think you can see the wood up in those as well.

**it also means that we *know* we were skimped on multiple kiss scene takes... hurumph

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, Peppyz said:

If I am not mistaken , it was one of the recappers  recapping the drama"put your head on my shoulder " who said Ryan Gold molested DM when he pulled off her IDcard from her neck in episode 2/3(can't remember) when he fired her for telling the old man artist that the gallery won't be holding his exhibition again.

The recapper (can't remember the name) was trying to show how perfect the male lead in "put your head on your shoulder " but unfortunately it was a very unfair comparison (cos in no way did Ryan molest DM sexually when he pulled off the ID card from her neck) I guess they her part of the haters...the recaps even put me off watching the said drama cos I was so pissed when I read it.

Will try and see if I can find  the link and post ...

Aaaahhhh no wonder. That comparison is unnecessary. Let me know if you find the link. Maybe can put it under spoiler since i think it's not really related to this thread? lol. Thanks anyway.

19 minutes ago, dinhie said:

I think the dialogue from ep 10 when RG gives DM necklace? It's DM who said that if i remember correctly :D

STS is smile to oneself syndrome (?) Someone has explained this before but sorry I couldn't find who and which page (mian :sweatingbullets:) It's like you couldn't stop smiling from RG-DM scenes because it's too cute :lol:

I have watched that part but didn't notice it. I focused too much at their faces and ignored the dialogue. Does it mean I already have STS? Haha :lol:

• Like 5

Posted (edited)

EFFORT PAYS OFF!!!

so will edit this post and say that Monday’s are the worst because they aren’t Wednesdays. 

I am also going to use my last day of vacation binging on HPL because I’m a grown woman and if I want to spend my time giggling, squealing with joy, and melting because DM and RG are too hot for my screen then that is exactly what I’m going to do. 

Bonus: we have our first couple outfits! Both are wearing black and then she is wearing one of his tops!!! (I think this isn’t because the lion is finally going to... umm... the rabbit but because she wants to leave his place NOT dressed as Sinagil). But RG looks super surprised in that moment so not sure what is happening there... unless my wistful thinking is right and Da-out shows up and DM pretends like she and RG are... well... you know... 

I am not looking forward to bold put-together Da-out—but is it just me but her scene isn’t in the preview on YouTube? It looks like she is up to something and I am NOT pleased with that. Girl you lost get over it and move on... 

Edited by tinymel
Solved the problem and now a bit of fanning
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

@TripleNa I already re-edited and added the link on my post above....I am new to this forum so don't know how to put it under spoiler , but will still try and see of I can though...you are welcome

• Like 3