Quantcast

[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

20 minutes ago, Peppyz said:

Oh my God @NaYouSabi?:lol:, your post is hilarious and I totally enjoyed the conversation... You are a genius. Couldn't stop laughing... Keep it coming

this is actually how i watch dramas and the reason i joined soompi was because i would reply scene over and over with different takes and conversations and it was getting annoying so i decided to talk about this drama with someone ...

16 minutes ago, tensaitekikuroneko said:

I wish I could give you more LOLs because this made my day! Indian dramas are cringeworthy af, and I like most of us wouldn't be caught dead watching a romance or family drama produced here.

That said, the premise of KJW being new to romcom stupidity was golden haha - I am glad he took this drama, because had he taken some typical stuff like The Heirs/BoF/etc. he'd have run off back to his indie movies and creepy villain roles forever. At least this drama has people talking to each other. Let's hope he stays in this light mainstream world for some time.

I pray with all my heart and soul that the writers and the directors stay true to DM's inquisitive, sensitive, passionate, perceptive and caring character, and also Ryan's intelligent, honest, understanding, honorable and loving character. There are six episodes left and I need my leads to wrap it up with the same love, understanding and intensity and with three fanatic kids kthxbye.

As an incentive to it, I would add another dollar to my budget for every time they skip a noble idiocy/miscommunication/breakup etc. richard simmons trope to my DVD/BR buying fund lol that I will take out from my scholarship grant, I might be stupid but I do manage to get one. Please, director, if you are reading this? Pretty please???

Do not mess it up now DM - clear the stuff up with EunGo at the first opportunity, put Da Out in her place, and protect your lion from all the sadness in the world by using your fangirl powers. I trust you, GIRL!

Also to that distasteful post:

Reveal hidden contents

I am pretty sure that is not a case of any harassment. She was wearing full formals, and the touch was a light brush - if anyone has worked in an insensitive workplace for a while, they'd know what kind of touches do classify as creepy and which don't. Let us imagine Ryan was Mo Tae Gu for a second - it still won't really richard simmons me off, because she revealed sensitive information and put the gallery's reputation in danger after clear warnings from her boss. It was later revealed that the instigator behind the incident and the letter he received was former director Eom. That was clearly a moment of correct anger, and had Sindy done the same thing, we'd all be clamoring up for firing her. No HR/civil court in the world would be able to punish Mo Tae Gu for that on a legal premise, and the termination of DM's employment at the time was within the matters of law and morality.

Let's not belittle workplace harassment by blowing up non-incidents in fiction or otherwise, which would make it difficult for actual victims to get justice.

am not gonna lie Indian dramas are my kriptonite ( not sure of this spelling ) ... no matter how far i run i keep going back once in a while to get my dose of saas bahu nonsense and character  butchering .... the reason i started writing was for an idian drama JANA NA DIL SIL DOOR ( i made up to 50 post ) , i was in love but could find subs so i use to make mine,  while i waited for someone to do a written update or i went to telly updates .... i think its the colours , faith in god and the way the portray certain bonds that keep me going back ... certainly not the common sense or materials ..

count me in this club ... i need to know the price of the dvd set so i can start planning , exchange values can kill a person( A 100 dollars is = one third of minimum wage in my country ) i might be selling a kidney soon  ... and i can be god mother to those kids ... 

let me echo you "DM WE TRUST YOU GIRL" ... 

and i feel the comparison was uncalled for and i agree with you ... i will just remain in this safe space with people who actually watch the show and still give different reviews...

23 minutes ago, cenching said:

“No one does, just be happy we are not an Indian drama or we have to dance around a pillar or a tree in order to end this misunderstanding”

and then before they can speak the phone rings ...:joy: and you ask your self "why am i watching this? "

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FINALE KISSES                                    THANK YOU FOR WATCHING!   

Before we move on, I just want to appreciate their first kiss again:     Sorry it's night time at my place so can't find more proper lighting for the painting. Anyway, an art direc

My First Real Fangirl Experience   Since we all don't have BTS today, I thought I'd share with all my fangirl buddies here what happened to me last night as yall were going wild watching ep

Hi, everyone...

Hope you guys don't mind to allow me to join this joyfully amusing thread at last.

So, here are two things i've been wondering about lately (while STS-ing of course):

#1 "At that very night soon after they finished filming their electrifying woodshop scene, on their way to return home until they reached their own bed while resting & waiting to fall asleep, did that sizzling moment hopelessly linger or did it easily go away from their minds!?" :rolleyes:

Because, it certainly stays in my life forever (i'm sorry if i appear or sound rather creepy right now?).

#2 "Ain't this Kim Jae Wook's romcom project debut worth waiting for or what!??"

Because, from now on, i highly doubt it that Kim Jae Wook, and even Park min Young herself, will ever be able to forget each other, this particular project and every single moment they spent together (that darn wrist kiss in particular B)B)B)) for a very very very long time.

:smirk::yum::relieved:

On a side note, a few days ago, i found this simple comment on Instagram about HPL that majorly sums up everything i feel about our OTP, It essentially went like this:

"Kim Jae Wook & Park Min Young's chemistry is scary. It's crazy."

Similar to the aforementioned comment, i found another one from YouTube's comment section if i'm not mistaken, or probably from someone here in this forum (i'm sorry i totally forgot the username, please let me know if the owner of this statement happened to see this post). it basically said:

"Actors are certainly good at acting, or what people might commonly refer to as 'pretending'. But even so, no one is that 'good' at pretending in real life".

These two are driving me nuts. Nowadays, i can no longer tell if i'm looking at SDM & RG or PMY & KJW instead.

^_^ They are the living definition of cuteness overload for sure.

*internally screaming*

I. AM. GOING. CRAZY.

WHERE. IS. MY. LATTE ???

I MEAN, WEDNESDAY.

WHERE IS MY THURSDAY ???

:innocent:

I feel better now. 

• Like 16
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

@africandramaloverOh I've watched that movie, it really is good. It's likely inspired by the Before trilogy (the Ethan Hawke/Julie Delpy movies) and I love those films. To be fair, PH films seem to be improving, a few of them are watchable now. TV dramas however continue to take from soap operas and Mexican telenovelas, if only they too inspiration from kdramas instead.

BTW, going back to the OST, is the Awoo song that plays whenever something mischievous happens an original song (like when RG told himself that he held it in well after the blindfold fiasco, or DM when she called him jagiya during Cindy's first appearance as intern)? Can't find it anywhere because there's no understandable words to me lol. 

As for RG's supposed blow-up on DM, I've seen much worse in real life, he barely touched her. RG's anger was justified (he thought his subordinate disobeyed a DIRECT order that compromised himself and the gallery). The pulling of the ID strap may border on excessive but given the burst of emotion it's understandable why it happened. Don't even know why it's an issue though, like I said, I've seen much much worse in real life and in other films/dramas/shows. Guess that person must be a KJW hater? Lol

• Like 8
  • Love 1

Wow, 118 already! Happy monday, HPL world! Wednesday, where are you?? Anyway, I’ve rewatched episode 10 and am i the only one who thinks the scene when they did the night bus tour specifically when RG asked DM, what’s that and her answer was, “building?” Soooo cute and very PMY? Hahahaha.. i remember there was this video when they were filming the Theme Park/Zoo date and PMY was asked, what are you doing here at the zoo and she was like, We’re here to see some animals? LOL she’s soooo cute and I wouldnt blame KJW always laughing as she is truly one bright energy!  Also, the selfies they took during the night bus tour, KJW was also very KJW because of how awkward his angles are while taking selfies. So so so adorable! I can only imagine how many photos there are on both there film phones and personal phones.. do they delete it? *hope not* fangirl DM would copy all photos and transfer it to her personal phone LoL :D also, what would KJW do with all the photos he took of PMY while outside filming for ep 11? Hahahaha :D :D :D 

• Like 10

2 days to go until the next episode!!!!!! Can't wait to see what happens when RG unbuttons his shirt and takes off his watch :wub::wub: I hope we get lots of sweet romantic scenes again!

• Like 5

@Odine Kamsa Hamida....OMG Jessica Taimi  that is soo good.  I would have believed it's a new drama.  Editing was prefect how she place all the parts according to the BGM.  LOL Now we need PDnim to get the gist for the next couple of episode.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, NaYouSabi? said:

i finally got around  to this episode after i promised my self i would watch it the go study ...:lol: ... but then i ended up doing something i haven't done in three years ... 

OMG I legit cackled at your own interpretation/translation. Are you doing this for the rest of the episodes? :D 

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, kelmaoneko said:

OMG I legit cackled at your own interpretation/translation. Are you doing this for the rest of the episodes? :D 

@NaYouSabi? Please do more we need your wonderful input and translation of HPL to get us thru Fri to Tue... It's hard when we have nothing to talk about.

• Like 3
7 hours ago, Woodshop said:

Hi, everyone...

Hope you guys don't mind to allow me to join this joyfully amusing thread at last.

So, here are two things i've been wondering about lately (while STS-ing of course):

#1 "At that very night soon after they finished filming their electrifying woodshop scene, on their way to return home until they reached their own bed while resting & waiting to fall asleep, did that sizzling moment hopelessly linger or did it easily go away from their minds!?" :rolleyes:

Because, it certainly stays in my life forever (i'm sorry if i appear or sound rather creepy right now?).

#2 "Ain't this Kim Jae Wook's romcom project debut worth waiting for or what!??"

Because, from now on, i highly doubt it that Kim Jae Wook, and even Park min Young herself, will ever be able to forget each other, this particular project and every single moment they spent together (that darn wrist kiss in particular B)B)B)) for a very very very long time.

:smirk::yum::relieved:

On a side note, a few days ago, i found this simple comment on Instagram about HPL that majorly sums up everything i feel about our OTP, It essentially went like this:

"Kim Jae Wook & Park Min Young's chemistry is scary. It's crazy."

Similar to the aforementioned comment, i found another one from YouTube's comment section if i'm not mistaken, or probably from someone here in this forum (i'm sorry i totally forgot the username, please let me know if the owner of this statement happened to see this post). it basically said:

"Actors are certainly good at acting, or what people might commonly refer to as 'pretending'. But even so, no one is that 'good' at pretending in real life".

These two are driving me nuts. Nowadays, i can no longer tell if i'm looking at SDM & RG or PMY & KJW instead.

^_^ They are the living definition of cuteness overload for sure.

*internally screaming*

I. AM. GOING. CRAZY.

WHERE. IS. MY. LATTE ???

I MEAN, WEDNESDAY.

WHERE IS MY THURSDAY ???

:innocent:

I feel better now. 

My friend!! Your first point was really on my mind since i watched their “wonderful” scene in the wood-shop!!

I mean... i know they both are so professional. Both good actor and actress, but... even actors and actresses are human after all, right? Is it possible to not feel anything after shooting a scene like that?

I swear i’m here just to enjoy their drama, and i’m not so into “shipping-an-onscreen-couple-to-be-a-real-life-couple”. Not even the famous songsong couple could make me do it. But as the episodes going, i kept seeing them as KJW & PMY. Not RG & DM. I wonder whether they have something going on or they are just a really really good actor and actress. Hehe.

Anyway, Wednesday & Thursday sure come so slow every week since i watched this drama! :joy:

• Like 6
5 hours ago, TheRoadtoPMY said:

BTW, going back to the OST, is the Awoo song that plays whenever something mischievous happens an original song (like when RG told himself that he held it in well after the blindfold fiasco, or DM when she called him jagiya during Cindy's first appearance as intern)? Can't find it anywhere because there's no understandable words to me lol. 

@TheRoadtoPMY Awoo song  is "Leon - body and soul"

• Like 3

I don’t know why I’m smiling like an idiot when looking at the picture posted by tvn drama at their Facebook and Instagram. I guess I’ve been bitten by fangirling things too.  It seem tvn keep promoting the kiss and sweet scene between these two! Love it!

• Like 6