Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

Just caught up on watching the episodes. Episode 10. Wow! They are such a sexy couple, and it's nice to see how enthusiastic they are about each other as an adult dating couple, rather than playing it coy in any way.

As for obstacles, DI seems resigned if bitter that Ryan and DM are dating for real, but EG still has to come to terms with it. I do feel badly for EG for realizing his feelings for DM so late, and thus not even having gotten the chance to properly be considered as possible BF material by DM. Even though she had only thought of him as her brother, so any confession by him would have ended in an initial rejection. Perhaps if she had had some time to think about it without already having fallen for Ryan, she might have considered it. It is true that EG knows DM so well. However, it's too late since Ryan and DM have fallen so deeply into love with each other. Plus, if EG had managed to gain DM's attention, then this would be an altogether different drama.

The ending of episode 10 was also very cool, with Ryan revealing that he knew that DM was a serious fangirl. So, EG isn't the only one who is aware of DM's activities and yet still interested in her, though I can't imagine Ryan being as sanguine about DM stalking other men.

• Like 19
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)

Hi! I'm backreading this thread. But I just want to say that PMY is one of my queens!:wub: She's so beautiful and cuddly! I just want to squeeze her! I first watched her in Queen for Seven Days. I won't spoil it. She made me cry in that drama. That drama ended. I was so sad. I was so in love with her.  I think she is an amazing actor and I think she acts with feelings. She is always acting with emotions! I was very excited about this drama! I know she is very talented. So I'm curious. How will she do? And I don't know much about Kim Jae Wook. So I'm curious about him too!:lol:

Edited by 2handsintertwined
:)
  • Like 11

Love her expression, she still have time to bother about pretty woman working with Shi An:joy:

691E72AC-FC06-44D8-A44F-E6D044C073C0.gif

Spoiler

F95CD2BF-3638-4C92-8245-A58CE0AE6530.gif

77AB77BE-D585-4F77-8EA9-CE5802895966.gif

Spoiler

CF1ABFFD-88BA-49EA-9D5A-84B8D3278168.gif

13E2AF69-0A7A-4216-B442-F7FCF5AC23F5.gif

@fangirldeokjil94 I am happy for you , loved reading about it  , I am usually jealous of fan that see actor on airport :joy: 

• Like 12
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)

@Ameera Ali Ahhh! Spoilers! I wasn't going to look. But this scene looks funny. PMY is so cute. She makes everything so much fun. I don't know what's going on. Thanks for posting! High-quality gifs!

Edit: I don't know the others in the gifs.

Edit: You showed me PMY. I am not ok. She's so pretty. I'm sorry. I sound creepy. I love her hairstyle. And I love her red jacket.

• Like 3
  • Love 3

If u notice carefully at the start of Ep 1, there are 3 children, 2 children ( a girl rep young DM, a boy rep young RG) they are drawing nice pics on the floor and wall, and there is another boy with a bob-cut, that boy is still a mystery, wonder how this little boy will add to the childhood mystery.

PMY has wore many 3-pcs colored pant suits, unlike WWWSK, which had repeated wardrobe since Secretary Kim dun hv time to shop for clothes. It will be good to see their wardrobes (DM and RG).

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

35 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

The ending of episode 10 was also very cool, with Ryan revealing that he knew that DM was a serious fangirl. So, EG isn't the only one who is aware of DM's activities and yet still interested in her, though I can't imagine Ryan being as sanguine about DM stalking other men.

I like the ending scene a lot too.. been rewatching it. The expressions on KJW’s face are amazing to watch. 

Scroll right for all the parts of this scene.

credit to Instagram owner

• Like 12

8 minutes ago, 2handsintertwined said:

@Ameera Ali Ahhh! Spoilers! I wasn't going to look. But this scene looks funny. PMY is so cute. She makes everything so much fun. I don't know what's going on. Thanks for posting! High-quality gifs!

Edit: I don't know the others in the gifs.

Edit: You showed me PMY. I am not ok. She's so pretty. I'm sorry. I sound creepy. I love her hairstyle. And I love her red jacket.

Sorry , if I spoiler it for you :sweat_smile:

& you not sounding creepy at all , I love how she dress as well & her hair in this drama :lol:  She is beautiful woman . 

Enjoy watching episode, you would love it :wub:

• Like 5

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Sorry , if I spoiler it for you :sweat_smile:

& you not sounding creepy at all , I love how she dress as well & her hair in this drama :lol:  She is beautiful woman . 

Enjoy watching episode, you would love it :wub:

Thank you! And I'm glad you don't think I sound creepy. She just makes me so happy. So you love how she dresses and you love her hair too? Yay! I'm glad you like it too. You said she is a beautiful woman. YES! She is and she is more too. She's sweet, angelic, professional, cute, and sexy! 

• Like 5
  • Love 2

I just finished watching the latest episode with sub! And my gosh! I don’t know how many times I had sugar rush every time RG and DM will appear in the screen! I’m breathless and spazzing like a flipping fish in my bean bag while watching in my big screen! I almost wake up my sister because I kept on mumbling unintelligent words that I wanted to swear! Gosh  that really affects me sooo much! The kiss it’s somewhat different when I was watching short clip in my phone and watching it in my tv! Damn!  If words could kill no one will be alive beside me! Hehehe!

I know my heart is cracking a little bit with EG, but boy you need to move on and find someone that will like you back, preach man! You better be off with DI both playing dirty! I just feel bad for you for always having the third place, Mr. Gold takes the gold sorry man, he is true to himself and mature person that why he got the girl. DM that’s not the way to treat your boyfriend hiding behind your brother you should be open and truthful, good thing your bf is one of your fans as well, I mean you’re his fan so the story revolve around a fan, whatever!

next week looks promising with the unbuttoning of our Lion’s shirt with a sexy smirk of his face, plus our rabbit has fallen to her prey because she is wearing his PJs my friends! As if I am hear the angels singing in the sky! But I need to brace myself in another aghast because our lion is crying.... hurts my heart..... 

• Like 15

1 hour ago, KymberleeD said:

t is in the title any way... its "her private life"... i too sometimes close my iPad or put my headsets on (even though i do not understand korean - i would like to hear their real voices - so i watch the korean subbed, not the translated to my local language one) when my husband walks in bedroom already!!! bwahahaha...  (yep!!! raising hand for the late 30s in the house!!!) and it's not because i want to hide it, hubby's fully aware of my "korean friends" as he calls him whenever i stay till late 2-3am watching...  but it's just yours...its is your own cloud.. your own space... your own parallel world....! 

TOTALLY AGREE TO THIS and Welcome! Fandom is ageless you are always a fan and yes I shut my phone or laptop when my hubby walks in. 

He calls me Korean biased :lol:

• Like 9
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Annyeong everyone! Have been lurking around here but decided to jump out after watching ep 10..

Its safe to say that ep 10 is currently my favourite. Hehe. I can't stop smiling throughout this whole episode.. so many kissing and intimate moments!

They really adore each other so much ya! :wub: The chemistry between them is perfect.. It's difficult not to ship them. heheh

I like the part where DM can't keep her eyes of RG during the meeting, it's like she is fangirling over RG! Our DM has shifted her love for SA to RG :wub:  

2 hours ago, bliss1004 said:

I must say that when DM wrist was kissed by Ryan..it is so heart fluttering..Why such gesture make us feel satisfied like we had watched them kissed passionately.. uwaaa... something wrong with my heart..

Somebody please help me! 

:sweatingbullets:

Sorry to cut your post but I absolutely agree with you about the wrist kiss! Simple action yet so heart fluttering and sexy.. Who knew wrist kiss can be this sexy?  What have you done to us KJW/RG?? IMO the best subtle kiss scene so far.. Been repeating the gif numerous times already. heheh :wub:

Apart from this, i wish they would release the lion doll that DM omma made for RG. Would love to adopt this cute lion and carry it by my side. :D  (p.s im actually searching for some cute lion keychains online :sweatingbullets:)

• Like 9

PMY has a S line. And I don't even apologise at enjoying her make up, looks and outfits. I also like the loose pants. I am unsure about the brick red suit but her other outfits look so good. And I love the minimal accessories. Or the clunky jewellery. And those cinched in waist? Mama mia... that S line. Hubba hubba hubba.

But the best part is her outfits are usually suitable for my workplace. However NO one even has the sense to dress like her. Its not the cost of the outfits since we have varying grades of staff and its affordable. People dress in more costly pant suits or outfits here. But its that no one has the fashion sense for it. So yeah they look professional but SDM looks so professional yet so attractive. And since most of my colleagues have to or can do presentations at professional conferences that's saying something. And I have basically insulted my whole organisation's female staff. Sorry.  And my colleagues go to the gym. So some of them look great just that no one dresses like SDM.

The Director Eom is the one who has been distracting. I keep staring at her and wondering if its the actress who wanted the god- awful short fringe. It doesn't scream chaebol wife. 

• Like 10
  • LOL 4

You mean there was a BTS for this kiss? Which page is it at please? Thank you.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, ck1Oz said:

You mean there was a BTS for this kiss? Which page is it at please? Thank you.

They haven’t posted it yet :tears: We’re all sitting ducks at this point but we desperately need it LOL. I love scrolling through the comments on the TVN IG page pestering them for the bts, we’re all thirsty for content to relieve the wait. In WWWSK they also had certain episodes where they waited until Monday morning/afternoon to post the making, and I think given the steaminess of the last episode they might be doing the same thing. COME OUT COWARDS :D 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)

Hee,hee ... You all know that the inner wrist is one of the erogenous zones, right?  :wub:

Poor Eun Ki, the boy can't get a break.  Not only does no one around him catch onto his feelings for DM and help him, they even trip him up at every turn. :lol:. The boy should just give up and call it 'kismet'.  

Edited by Auntie Mame
  • Like 7

@lu09 , @Lawyerh  :sweat_smile: Poor guy , he want to work & two love bird want there own free time :joy:

18A2B152-C64A-4FEF-A89C-99793407E9E7.gif

Spoiler

5cd5eb7cb4812608195899.gif?download

723F3E66-9604-42BB-A734-34084C41A46A.gif

F839CF93-8421-41F5-A98D-DE48C74A8FC5.gif

bonus :D

Spoiler

5cd5ec83e312a249437047.gif?download

5cd5ecd10a339661073251.gif?download

• Like 6
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1

I agree with the comments about the end of ep 10 in that it was frustrating (and kind of infuriating) watching DM hide behind EG after her and RG's relationship had made so much progress however, I also agree that she must have felt so vulnerable and worried. She has spent so long hiding her fangirl ways after all and being caught off guard like that must have been a huge shock. I myself am one of the 30+ year old fangirls and a long term Asian drama/kpop fan (like around 18 years now) and you certainly wouldn't know how obsessed I am with Asian dramas/kpop if you only knew me at work lol if only DM knew that RG already knows her secret and loves her anyways, in fact he helped her so she wouldn't get caught in fangirl mode too lol I can't wait to see his reaction to her apartment! Even the most supportive boyfriends will giggle at that level of fangirling :joy:

RG's past will be interesting to unravel, he is such a closed person so it'll be nice watching him open up to DM even more. I've seen some comments floating around about the possibility of RG and SA being brothers and I think it would be adorable if they really are brothers, it was cute listening to SA point out their similarities and you can see SA already looks up to RG in a way. I hope EG and DI don't try and interfere with our leads relationship anymore too... I can only feel bad for them to a certain extent lol

And yes that gaze.. the way RG/KJW looks at DM/PMY :wub::wub:  I'm starting to get confused between drama and reality when I watch these two together lol their relationship seems so real and natural. Can we please just have lots of sweet romantic scenes please!? :D

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Talking about KJW's gaze, I swear the way Ryan looks at DM is the same way KJW's been looking at PMY in the BTS clips :') 

SKDKJCJFJFKD

• Like 10
  • Love 1