[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

1 minute ago, butterflyeffect said:

Episode 15 Text Preview:

"I missed you...really"

Ryan moves Deokmi this time with a surprise present for her birthday!

The memories pile up while looking at each other's childhood photos.

Meanwhile, the last puzzle piece of Ryan's past is finally solved!

where is the preview?? I didn't see that....

• Like 6

I love DM's Mom, she is so refreshing.  It was funny when she wanted to know why DM was home alone when she has a boyfriend and started to tell her what they should be doing...but stopped.  LOL.   I guess her mother thought, a man that looks that good, is talented, has money and is into you...do I need to tell you what to do with him?:D  DM's father was funny in this episode also.  I laughed so hard when he started looking behind him and running down the street. He looked as if someone was going to attack him and we later find out that it was Cindy...so funny.   I love all the characters in this drama.  When the drama is over I will miss the characters of RG and DM; however, I will miss the other characters also,

I will wait until after tonight's episode to comment on RG finding his mother and confronting her.

• Like 9
  • LOL 8

On 5/16/2019 at 7:44 PM, liz-danielle said:

couldn't find my message regarding Ryan's bad memory ep 11 where there was a woman voice said "I'm not your mother". What I thought she must be DM's mom but she is not Ryan's mom. Probably she is helping Ryan's mother taking care of his son but lost contact because DM's father business was in trouble (remember DM said she need to take care of the family and not able to study aboard?).

hahahaha I'm right... (part of)

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, SGahjumma said:

Think now the story of abandonment of RG seems more clearer. LS left her son in the neighborhood playground to play with other children whom they do not know, then after which, she was met with an accident that took her very long to recover. DM parents being a nice parents took RG home since he could hv waited very long for his mother to pick him up. But think never knew that it took so long for LS to come back, and DM parents could hv thought that RG was being abandoned by his parent, likely they also make police report to locate his parents,  it could be a difficult decision finally at that point of time for them to decide to leave him at the orphanage. 

She just told him to wait for her while she met her potential buyers for her painting.. There were no other children iirc. 

But probably Yoonjae waited for so long and was found by Deokmi and Eungi later on... 

16 minutes ago, DeePlatonicFan said:

Thank you chinggu deul for the updates! So, yes I guessed the last painting correctly but I was wrong with regards to DM's mother. Nevertheless, Im happy for RG cos finally his problem is resolved. So, now... we need the next ep to explain clearly how RG-DM family lives were intertwined. Anw, I think someone said that maybe due to DM's father's business failure has caused DM's mother to send HYJ to the orphanage as she was unable to feed a family of 5. That sounds like a logical theory. 

The timeline doesn't match.. DM father went bankrupt when Deokmi was in high school which caused her not to study abroad... It was mentioned several times on previous episodes... It didn't happen when she met Yoonjae as a kid. 

The only childhood story they need is Ryan's background. Why and how he abandoned, adopted and become Ryan Gold.. It's the central plot of the drama anyway, related to his inability to paint, then coming to Korea and collecting Lee Sol's paintings. It's Ryan's quest to find about himself and his origin. Finding his family back along the way. 

The unnecessary childhood connection is between him and Deokmi... I wish we can have a drama where the leads aren't related and (((FATED))) since they were kids... U.U

• Like 7
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 2

KJW is red but how come PMY not red? Is she so good in controlling? KJW has been in some of the mature melo movies, but not PMY (other than the steamy bed scene in WWWSK), is his heart fluttering to PMY, haha, only he knows.

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3

27 minutes ago, hannah92 said:

Even this kind of “bed scene” is more than enough for me. My heart feels like it’s going to explode. I can’t even control my heartbeat anymore. DM & RG are so beautifully perfect for each other. Really a match made in heaven. Geez.

Anyway, CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL KJW TO CONTROL HIS EYES A LITTLE BIT??? Is he trying to kill someone with those eyes of his??? :wub:

ikr? My heart is itching to crawl out of it's cage from looking at KJW a.k.a. RG's expressive eyes. Those eyes speaks a thousands words.  And don't forget his smiles/smirks are enough to give even an ajumma heart palpitations.  :D

• Like 9
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

just wondering... this is the most kissing scene amongst the other kdramas (I think)... so don't complaint the incomplete bed scene lah... 

I guess the "surprise birthday gift" for DM (according to ep 15 text preview) it's not a proposal ring but a scholarship to study aboard (I think)? Although I hope it was a proposal ring but though it would be quiet boring if I'm right... 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

I am dissapointed :dissapointed:

Even if they must to leave the bed scene to our imagination at least they must made him shirtless.. I mean naked.. abs.. 

why they make him wearing pajamas wae? WAE? :bawling:

maybe he worn the top only (((who know ^_^))

• Like 2
  • LOL 14

6 minutes ago, SGahjumma said:

KJW is red but how come PMY not red? Is she so good in controlling? KJW has been in some of the mature melo movies, but not PMY (other than the steamy bed scene in WWWSK), is his heart fluttering to PMY, haha, only he knows.

Maybe because PMY's makeup is thicker than KJW's.....:joy: Her hair is covering her ears and neck too and I believe as a woman she has more control. The only time her ears was in flame was during the scorching hot first kiss in the workshop. KJW's face is full of makeup but not his ears and neck the reason why the redness show on that parts....KJW isn't the only actor who goes red in intimate scene. Lin GengXin (C actor) is well known for his red ears every single time he was close physically to an actress.

• Like 7
  • LOL 4

Just finished episode 13:w00t:

BEST EPISODE SO FAR.... :heart:Because its show plot development progress and acting between Ryan and mom.. Oh I say mom.. Sorry deokmi:w00t:

The acting Kjw just I mention so make my heart just dup dup.. I dont know how to describe..Its mature drama can be related our life..We feel angry and sadness of  Ryan... When Ryan angry make me worried because have scary eyes..please dont be villain.. Please writer.. Lol

So lucky abandon children dont too much.. I accept this reason... :D

Deokmi still fangirl hahha.. Before this to sian now change to Ryan. Naughty Deok Mi because show sexiness to Ryan.. Where is your pants? You always wear skirts..me jealous:ph34r:

Friendship eungi and Deokmi become so growth.

Why I want eungi to cindy.. Its so chemistry make me just smile dont be annoy before this.. Lol... Sorry cindy ane eungi.. I will support because I dont want my Ryan feel jealous again.. Lol.. Yeah I also love Cindy with new family hehhe.. 

The pace and plot progress so fast.. Easy clear everything.. Love all scenes have important reason.. Salute for scriptwriter... 

The ending episode is climax to know the real situation between son and mom.. I say mom again.. How Ryan be brave to show and ask for truth... I love so much this scene.. Make me cry :bawling::bawling:

Sorry sometimes I crazy words in here.. Hahha. 

Why I become like this:phew:

• Like 9
  • LOL 1