[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

I think we now come to the scene where RG is crying? He has a nightmare when he was abandoned as a child (a lady with a black top abandons him somewhere and says "I am not your mother"). A short while later, he calls DM who is asleep. She wakes up and wonders why he is calling at this hour (He says he was working and she tells him that he should have asked her to the work; to which he replies that she is too talented to be ordered around). I think He is at her house because he tells her not to turn the light on and go back to sleep. DM realises that he must be nearby. She runs to see him excitedly and is delighted that he came to see her (she says him coming all the way to her place feels like she won a lottery). But then he tells her to go back to her room, as he has seen her face and turns to leave. She senses that all is not well with him. And runs after him and gives him a hug. She tells him (something) about having secrets (someone translates this later as 'they are not supposed to have secrets') and comforts him by telling him that it's ok to cry. He cries in her embrace and the show ends with them hugging each other. Episode ends

Dear HPL fans, I have to confess that my Korean is really not up to par, so a lot of what I live-cap here is guessing from actions and certain words. I have tried to correct my previous posts for any errors on my part, where possible. Mianhae if I get any inaccurate translations. But I was so excited about being able to watch it live stream (which I have not been able to for weeks) and I have been ever so grateful to other live-cappers that I just wanted to do contribute to this forum, tonight.

• Like 7
  • Sad 3
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 6

I can't tell Ryan's reaction to her room lol. But now she's telling stories about how she got everything and they're being happy and cute. Think Ryan is critiquing SA's photos lol. Ryan is really the best guy being so sweet about it all!! 

Oh no the crying scene is coming up!! It's night time and Ryan is dreaming about his mom dropping him off at the orphanage I guess and baby Ryan is crying and adult Ryan wakes up crying. My heart!!

• Like 7
  • Sad 9
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Dm shows him some pictures of Shi an on the wall. she show him a doll too connects to Shi an. Ryan is accepting all about Shi an's things and didn't get mad at all. lovey dovey scene here :love: 

in Ryan's apartment, he sends a amessage to DM say goodnight.

he then goes to sleep and has a dream about his parent abandoned him. and he wakes up crying. 

Dm's phone is ringing. she picks it up. it is Ryan's calling.

• Like 9
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 3

Too many breaks, can't follow... In just see that RM has a bad dream and cries after waking up and I freaking hate it. T______________T

He calls her? And she picks up but she wakes up the second he calls - his voice sounds a little sad. He tells her he's okay and she asks him where he is, and he's downstairs? She tries to cheer him up and he almost smiles, and he tells her he'll go home? And she's not very happy about him leaving.... and hugs him from behind. GOOD LORD SHE KNOWS HOW TO COMFORT HIM.

Preview: they are together and in love and Eom makes trouble. More scenes with Ryan interacting with kids - I can understand what is happening to DM.

• Like 8
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 5

Dm goes out from her room and looks downstair. Ryan is coming to her house. she then goes down and asks him to wait while they;re on the phone. DM is very happy to see Ryan :wub: they talk. and Ryan's leaving. DM is chasing him and gives him a back hug. ah so lovely.. she hugs him from the front and says thats okay. it's her turn to comfort Ryan and her turn to say that's okay. he hugs DM too but he's so sad crying :bawling:

this episode ends here ...

• Like 11
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 4

Ryan is dreaming about his childhood.

Him calling her mom (with a painting)

how his mom letting go of his hand and leaving him.

He wakes up crying. 

Then he calls DM, "Are you asleep?"

DM answers her phone, pretending she's not sleeping.

He lies that he's working at this hour. but DM guesses correctly that he isn't sleeping.

DM runs outside his house, finding that he's downstairs.

She runs towards him in surprise.

He tells her, "Now that I see your face, I'll go. I'm done recharging"

DM senses something is off. So she runs and back hugs him...then hugs him tightly, "It's ok. Arent we supposed not to have secrets between us? So it's ok. It's okay to cry." He hugs her back...and cries. TT_TT DM only pats him gently, saying nothing.

/the end/

PREVIEW: OMG DIR EOM ASKS RYAN TO CANCEL CELEB EXHIBITION

• Like 13
  • Thanks 7

Awwww Ryan drove to DM's place and called her. She came running out so happy to see him. Awww I love that he went to her when he.needed comfort. I think he just days he wanted to see her face. And he's going to leave. But she runs after him and back hugs him and then turns him around and front hugs him. Awww she can tell something is wrong. She tells him it's okay and they hug tightly. Awww Ryan is crying! She is comforting him! It's so sweet!! My heart!!! I'm crying now! Bring the tissues! 

Preview - couple cuteness, mom memories, looks like possibly love line with EG and DI 

• Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

14 minutes ago, SC2019 said:

DM's mother asks why RG is here. RG says he is dating DM. The mother asks RG if he is ok dating a woman who fangirls and DM says RG knows. RG says he still likes DM despite her fangirling activities. He says something like he will protect her and looks at her with really loving eyes. DM's mother I think says something like she will leave her daughter in his good hands. She sends the mother off, and the mother says something about her fangirling but DM acts all aegyo towards the mum. RG is staring at SA's photo and DM asks if he finds it strange having so many photos of SA in her house? He says it is. He points out to all the stuff that she has of SA and I think he compares it with the few items she has of their relationships. DM asks if RG is really jealous. But he is really sporting and starts to ask her about her collection, which she takes great delight in explaining to him. Like where she got the item, and what it means... 

RG complaints that their first date gift should be in the centre of the shelves! wakakakakkaa

• Like 5
  • LOL 9

about the next episode preview:

still happy scenes. in front of DM room, DM comforts Ryan. EG in his tent trying to contact DM maybe. Ryan's mom is appearing? Ryan is playing with 2 kids by pushing the bicycle. Ryan and DM in a place where there're many kids. EG and DI are meeting somewhere. Ryan and DM are holding hands while drinking (is this their favorite scene? LOL) 

• Like 10
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Wow when he was about to leave after saying that he's going home now that he's seen her face and recharged... I don't think I've ever watched a drama and started chanting "RAMEN RAMEN RAMEN" (as in ask him to stay over for ramen) before haha. This was such a great episode that it felt so short. They are such a great couple. It's one of those shows that will make it hard for single people to date because you want a great relationship like this one. Felt bad about SeonJoo but I think it's right that they talk about why the husband just didn't open up and share what he needed with her. As for EunGi, he was crushed not just because they were dating but because he was holding on to the thought that he was the one who could accept DeokMi as she is, but then Ryan came and showed that he also accepts her.

So it's confirmed that Lee Seol is his mom. I see tomorrow we're getting his real name (what DM called him at the end of the preview) and I think that place they visited was the orphanage he was left at. I really like Hyo Jin now. She seems to just want love and comfort but her mom sets her own standards for acceptance...

• Like 13
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Ahaha Ryan plays so dirty! Unbuttoning his shirt in front of Deokmi while she's trying to say something...Ryan please do that in front of me too! :lol: I must say, Ryan is always gorgeous but he's a whole lot more gorgeous when he's staring at Deokmi and not at a Lee Sol painting. Too much of painting-staring in this one. <_< I love that Deokmi is so affectionate with Ryan in this episode. More of that please! (Oh, and @fangirldeokjil94, this was the scene you saw! :D)

• Like 10
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

I can't tell Ryan's reaction to her room lol. But now she's telling stories about how she got everything and they're being happy and cute. Think Ryan is critiquing SA's photos lol. Ryan is really the best guy being so sweet about it all!! 

Oh no the crying scene is coming up!! It's night time and Ryan is dreaming about his mom dropping him off at the orphanage I guess and baby Ryan is crying and adult Ryan wakes up crying. My heart!!

Ahahaha actually he was displeased because he thought her fanart was just things like caricatures (simple stuff) not full blown artworks that show how passionate and affectionate she is towards Shi An.

By the way, when DM's mom first found out they were dating she tried to say that she was the fangirl but because her husband hated it she kept it in DM's house hahahaha how funny. I love DM and her mom's relationship. I wonder how you end up with such a loving relationship even as an adult... I've never had that with my mom... we're more a ball of awkwardness...

• Like 12
  • LOL 7
  • Thanks 1