[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

12 minutes ago, taedysol said:

i think what makes this drama even more enjoyable than it already is for me, is seeing their making videos and knowing how great the atmosphere is behind the scenes. you can clearly see from the making videos that the leads enjoy shooting this drama and you can tell the staff too with how the staff laugh along with them when something funny happens. it’s just overall such a great working environment :wub: must be a lot of fun being a part of this team! truly hope they get to go on a trip together once they’re done with this drama~

Me too! And especially the vibe between PMY and KJW---it's so relaxed and comfortable and fun. She said before that she had such a great time filming Secretary Kim, and judging by the making-of videos for HPL she seems to be having an even greater time here. 

• Like 8
  • Love 4

10 hours ago, bliss1004 said:

i watched 5 times already Ep 10.. I'm not crazy right?? 

Why TVN haven't release the bts? this is soooooo strange!!

I must say that when DM wrist was kissed by Ryan..it is so heart fluttering..Why such gesture make us feel satisfied like we had watched them kissed passionately.. uwaaa... something wrong with my heart..

Somebody please help me! 

:sweatingbullets:

i super love that wrist kiss. I don't know it is scripted or not. My gut feelings tells me it is KJW adlib and he just makes that wrist kiss belongs to him that after this whenever any actor do it, we will think of KJW. 

I never know a simple wrist kiss can shows how much a guy loves his girl. 

• Like 17
  • Love 6

In Ep 10, when RG asked DM in the car what does she like about him, and when she started her heart fluttering. He listed, the fake relationship photoshoot, the novelist Noeh cabin, the blindfolded at DM house, all these DM didn’t answer him. But for him to list out all these heart fluttering scenes also shows that he was also feeling heart throbbing at the same time as DM.

RG character was written with so perfect to understand a girl’s heart.

• Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 9

You ever get the medically undocumented and unproven *Smiling To Self* condition (or affectionately known to this soompier as STS) when a heckin-cute k-drama gets you hooked?

I was just sitting with my coffee, about to do some work on my laptop, saw a tab was still open and I could see that it was HPL (probably ep 10 after the repeated watch and forgotten to close it) - - and just by seeing the tab had me grinning from ear to ear. STS for a good few minutes.

And this smiling syndrome is so easily triggered, you could be doing really boring mundane things, like sorting smelly laundry, and a scene flashes in your head (particularly the one that Ryan steals wrist kisses, just saying) -- Done, STS triggered. Smiling like an idiot for 5 minutes.

I mean even Ryan has the STS.

7J8zgGG.gif

• Like 13
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, SGahjumma said:

In Ep 10, when RG asked DM in the car what does she like about him, and when she started her heart fluttering. He listed, the fake relationship photoshoot, the novelist Noeh cabin, the blindfolded at DM house, all these DM didn’t answer him. But for him to list out all these heart fluttering scenes also shows that he was also feeling heart throbbing at the same time as DM.

RG character was written with so perfect to understand a girl’s heart.

You just point out a crucial point. It means it is heart fluttering to Ryan more. He is aking Deokmi to know if she felt the same and when exactly they have fallen for each other. 

Ryan's character is create to every fangirl's needs. A supportive the other half. 

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 8

5 hours ago, liltash85 said:

i super love that wrist kiss. I don't know it is scripted or not. My gut feelings tells me it is KJW adlib and he just makes that wrist kiss belongs to him that after this whenever any actor do it, we will think of KJW. 

I never know a simple wrist kiss can shows how much a guy loves his girl. 

I suspect most of the passionate and sweet scenes in ep10 are ad lib. As opposed to ep 7, where they are supposed to be retrained, the adlibs were too hot to be screened, thus ended up in the bts.  They are so comfortable and natural with each other the line is blurred, I can't tell whether it's KJW-PMY or RG- SDM. 

Now now I understand why the editing was sort of 'sloppy'. The editors had a hard time choosing the best, way too many good shots!

ehhhmm... after replaying the scenes so many hundred times, I noticed KJW is a one-hand-man.  He always have 1 hand either on the wall, pocket, work bench, holding her hand with the bag. Not complaining, loving the visuals.  

I love how KJW walk.  The way the motioned Sindy to his office to ask her about the dumping rumour (ep9), the way he walked away from DM when she rejected his offer to the meeting with SA together (ep10)... Not to mention the struts down the steps in episode one and ep nine.  

Edit to add: in the BTS, KJW gently wiped PMY tears away. This precious gesture, again, is natural genuinely KJW’s, not RG’s, was cut from the scene. Kudos to PMY for not falling in love with KJW. 

• Like 20
  • Love 2

13 minutes ago, tichamicha said:

You ever get the medically undocumented and unproven *Smiling To Self* condition (or affectionately known to this soompier as STS) when a heckin-cute k-drama gets you hooked?

I was just sitting with my coffee, about to do some work on my laptop, saw a tab was still open and I could see that it was HPL (probably ep 10 after the repeated watch and forgotten to close it) - - and just by seeing the tab had me grinning from ear to ear. STS for a good few minutes.

I seconded you. Last nite when my husband and daughter went to bed already and I was working on my laptop. I saw the tab for HRL still open and STS for a long while :))

• Like 7
  • Love 1

The director.. he looks really a lot like Steve Aoki :joy: Happy birthday 감덕님~ 

Ryan’s new white car must be for sponsor, right? I am glad this drama get lots of sponsors lately. I often saw PMY’s heels with red sole. :glasses: and Seon Joo’s bag is also from YSL. 

• Like 10
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Chingus, I will forever have a special place in my heart for this show. Being a fan for years, this is the first kdrama I am watching with my mom and she loves it! It makes me so happy to see how into it she gets. And how she understands now why I love kdramas :wub:

• Like 11
  • Love 2

Full translation of Ep 9-10 BTS

KJW:   My expression wasn't unreal when I was choosing the flowers. Felt like the happiest main the in world [laughs]

Caption:  Ultimate Happiness

Caption:  Two having a thorough discussion of emotional scene and rehearsing

KJW:  It's harder than expected, doing this scene?

Caption:  Getting into the mood before filming

Caption:  Feeling emotional just from their eye expressions

Caption:  Rehearsing the let-go-of-hand scene

Director/Staff:  (Has many people) commented that you have big hands?

PMY: Like rubber gloves.

KJW/Staff: [laughs]

Caption:  Rubber gloves collection.mp4

Caption:  DM pushes away Ryan's hand

Caption:  DM....Ryan....and all of us heartbroken...

Caption:  DM looking at photos taken of/with Ryan. DM tearing up while staring at photos.

Director:  Cut!

Caption:  Tears that won't stop even after hearing "Cut!"

Caption:  Ryan who wipes off the tears of DM who is feeling like this

Caption:  This way? This way? Trying to find the angle for the first kiss

PMY:  (DM filming) What made you hate it so much?

KJW:  (RG filming) I hated it because it was fake.

Caption:  Both finally confirmed their mutual feelings.

Caption:  DM's parents who suddenly came to the art museum

PMY (also in captions):  (DM filming) I won't go!!! I said I won't go!!!

KMK (DM's Mom ablibs):  Don't come....!

[Everyone laughs]

Caption:  Like a real parent...DM and her Mom

Caption:  So sweet...DM shielding Mom from the sun

Caption:  Four having lunch like they were picnicking/camping

Caption:  DM's Mom hand-made knitted lion as a gift

Caption:  Happy! Happy!

Caption:  Playing with a doll by himself happily. Ryan (33 years old)

DM's Dad:  (rehearsing lines) Looks a lot like La-Sa-Bang (La Son-in-Law)

[Everyone laughs]

Caption:  Ryan who is choking up after eating extra spicy gimbap

DM's Dad: (rehearsing lines) La-Sa-Bang, drink this to get better. (Thinking) It's not right to call him La-Sa-Bang here.

Caption:  DM's Dad who already wants to address him as La-Sa-Bang

Caption:  Starts taking photos with ultimate sincerity

Caption:  Finding something that Ryan cannot do...

Caption:  Now all four people together #DeokMi #LaSaBang #FamilyPhoto(?)

See the post by @luvcrabbieshinhwa below on this page for translation of the remaining parts!

Credit goes to the fans who translated from KR to CN (then I translated into EN). 

Official TVN Youtube:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 19

15 minutes ago, Sky8lue said:

Full translation of Ep 9-10 BTS

Director/Staff:  (Has many people) commented that you have big hands?

PMY: Like rubber gloves.

You know what they say about big hands...<_< (And PMY's "rubber" comment isn't helping my mind get out of the gutter...:lol:)

• Like 2
  • LOL 12

I'm not expert.. But thanks xD

I did translate the remaining part, but somehow it wasn't posted... U.U

Picnic part. 

Deokmi: I'M NOT GOING!! 

Deokmi's mom: *joking* Don't come

Hahaha. 

KJW plays happily alone with the lion doll, so the caption puts his age to remind us he's 33 lmao. Deokmi's dad quips that the doll looks like Ra-seobang (Ryan-hubby.. Basically how you call son-in-law). The caption when he gives the drink to Ryan: "Father who wants to call him Ra-seobang." The caption when 4 of them takes pictures together: #FamilyPhoto 

Wall scene. 

The caption reminds us that the scene kinda reenact the fake photo taking session. Then the dialogues that comes afterwards kinda adlibs from both actors. Some dialogues we saw in the drama. But some didn't. 

PMY: You come earlier today? 

KJW: Seems like you don't miss me now that I see you ((im not really sure about this part cuz he leaves out subjects/objects of sentence) 

PMY: ME??!! 

Caption: Adlibs party starts. 

PMY: Should I stay here overnight? 

KJW: lol

PMY: Tonight I'll sleep here in a tent 

KJW: lol. 

Director's bday celebration. 

Then KJW is being playful by taking pics of PMY. 

That's it. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 8

10 minutes ago, Ondine said:

You know what they say about big hands...<_< (And PMY's "rubber" comment isn't helping my mind get out of the gutter...:lol:)

We should check his shoes size too....#PushDeeperIntoTheGutter

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

2 hours ago, tichamicha said:

Smiling To Self* condition (or affectionately known to this soompier as STS) when a heckin-cute k-drama gets you hooked?

And this smiling syndrome is so easily triggered, you could be doing really boring mundane things, like sorting smelly laundry, and a scene flashes in your head (particularly the one that Ryan steals wrist kisses, just saying) -- Done, STS triggered. Smiling like an idiot for 5 minutes.

Imagine me, I was driving yesterday out from the mall, and I suddenly remembered their kiss, then my sister just asked me ‘what are you smiling about?’ If I’m alone for sure the police will stop me and ask ‘hey lady! You will cause an accident on the road if you don’t concentrate!’

• Like 3
  • LOL 8