[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

28 minutes ago, fangirldeokjil94 said:

Do we know what the count is now? I've done it but I can't find the link to repost and it really isn't the easiest to do given it is in Korean...

Is it correct that the DVD / Bluray means there are more BTS <3 if so CAN EVERYONE PLEASE GO SIGN UP NAO?

It is prohibited to say the exact number. I know the people who has signed up to demand survey can see it. No sharing of the number publicly.

YES! That's the main reason hihihi. And if the main cast has time, they can do documentary too!

• Like 5

47 minutes ago, Winksteyk said:

Did you guys sign up for the HPL Demand Survey for Director's cut (DVD/Bluray)? As far as I know the goal is to have 1500 demand quantities to push the production to print it. I do think all of you know what it means so please share it too!

Anyways i did cry on the confession scene. I hate that it remind me of something (personal life HAHAHAH). Looking forward for the BTS since the angles on the kissing scene was 3? So they obviously have a lot of takes to make it. Hmmmmmm

How do we sign up? Thanks 

• Like 2

That kiss is what is called Delayed  Gratification and I am totally gratified .....gosh

So I actually made two of my coworker who are not into Korean dramas to start watching HPl...........and they love it ,I am so happy I got people to fangirl with even though their craziness is not up to mine but I savor the feeling... Hehehe.....this drama is doing so many mushy things for my single life ,I just can't deal:wub:

Episode 10 where art thou? And please no time skip else I am gonna flip something... Thank you

Edited by Peppyz
  • Like 6
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

Ohho. Talked about manhwa, I tried to check on the manhwa eventho I can't read it because I need to have an account and purchase it (I'm a broke fangirl yallㅠㅠㅠㅠ)

[Alert!: maybe contains spoiler!  thank you for pointing out! @SC2019! I will be careful in future! sorry!:D

Spoiler

xgCBleb.jpg

seems like the lead characters in Manhwa gonna endup marrying each otherㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠ i dont know if the drama version going to have the same ending or not but I'm praying for them to get married in drama as well (or even KJW x PMY in real life will be the epic ending ever if they bcm real hahahaha delulu, excuse me) Can you guys see it? That definitely a marriage reception lol and there Shian's character beside our couple's characterㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

• Like 10
  • Love 2

29 minutes ago, starrysky18 said:

How do we sign up? Thanks 

I learned it from TYH fans. But i don't know if i can share the process here since it's their tutorial.

Anyways copyright from @tyhbluray on twitter.

https://twitter.com/tyhbluray/status/1102094093134442496?s=20

I do hope this works. Daum didn't send any code for phone verification though.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

15 hours ago, japchaebap said:

standing ovation to all our detailed CSI’s for noticing the table color changed, light-stars on ceiling, hand in pocket, etc.....such details i’d miss if it weren’t for y’al!! loving it!  so they’ll make their first makeout sesh as they described earlier Real......start in one place (office) continue in another (car) but actually it’ll be in the wood workshop tables :lol:

RG upgraded his car from black Chevy Malibu to a white Cadillac like some of you said DI-out ruined his first car.

DM’s parents are the best!!

for sure Replay-Partaaay is ON!! :D:wub:

Change of car only means the success of HPL. Now Cadillac (or whatever the car brand is) is paying for the PPL. Previously RG’s water bottles in the fridge have no label. Now his stuffs starting to have labels. Even the fragrance diffusers going to have label too.

Thankfully , they did change car subtly, didn’t force in scene where they go car shopping. Remember DM vacuuming DI’s studio? It has to be PMY doing it.  ;)

• Like 6

Gentle reminder 

hello dear lion fans :D 

Pls remember some basic Housekeeping rules :

1. Don’t quote images - this includes Pictures, IG , Twitter , gifs , videos . Remove / Delete them from the quote before you post . 

2. The fourth  image   (including videos , pics , gifs , IG , Twitter) onwards need to be put in spoiler . This helps members who have slow internet speed as pages can be hard to load . 

3. Best not to post consecutively within one hour ( unless it is for live capping of episodes or press conference) . Edit to add your previous post . 

4. Don’t post any illegal streaming links / sites. 

I spent the past hour just editing 10 over pages . So would help if everyone can remember the basic rules . Thanks . 

Hooray! Hooray! Hooray!
Wow Wow Wow !!!
Finally, they confessed and made up. And a kiss ... Now everything will be fine with them!:heart:
And maybe more will be shown to us more ... once it’s in the webtune, it means IT will be here too!
But the friend DM is a pity. Hope to find a girlfriend unrequited in love with a guy.
And yes, I am already looking forward to, as a friend of DM, learns that her husband has shot for the program. Oh, she arranges him a fun life!:joy:
PS Why did Latte play the actress, not our Jae Wook ???:phew:

• Like 9

2 hours ago, xerrc said:

Of course it has babe. It's manga though, even more than that is common. 

Now first thing next is time to admit he knows bout her fangirl life and he's totally fine about that so EG can no longer butt in. I can't stand his immature act, makes me always want to skip his scenes.

I do think so. He thinks that he knows DM better just because they grow up together. Of course he knows DM since DM thinks of him as a brother who can always protect her that's why she tells him everything (don't know whether he knows about DM drinking habit or DM likes to stare at a paint when she feels down). But that's all.  All he knows that DM is crazy about fangirling things. He needs to wake up sooner :wacko: if i were asked to choose between gold and silver? Me absolutely will pick the gold one for sure :star: :glasses:

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, gilaswan said:

Looks like ep 9 was a raving success with all the fan girls here! :lol:

What I liked about this episode

• Ryan certainly reads people well. Perhaps that’s also what allows him to accurately assess art pieces — he has a good sense of people and emotions, and therefore when it comes to Creative work, can possibly sense the artist’s personality and emotions in the artwork too. And so when Deokmi apparently rejects him, it was totally unexpected. It threw him off and that’s why he didn’t throw the flowers away. He wasn’t going to give up, but he also didn’t want to be disrespectful of her personal choices and space. But yes, the agony of having been wronged without knowing exactly what he did wrong, wanting to clarify but fearing that asking would make things worse.
  • Office camaraderie and loyalty! I love that everyone was on Deokmi’s side, and in some strange way, Cindy was too! I loved how everyone expressed disappointment in Ryan, and how Cindy also felt no reason to defend him against the wrongs, even if her reasons were purely selfish.
  • Ryan’s annoyance of Sian, simply for his existence. :lol: Poor chap doesn’t even know why Ryan was annoyed at him. But also, I think Sian could tell of Ryan’s and Deokmi’s attraction towards each other. wasn’t he trying to tell Ryan that Deokmi would be at the meeting when the lift door closed on him?
  • That kiss! It was like a dance and Ryan led it so well. How his moves directed hers, and how she so willingly let him guide her. *swoon* 

What I didn’t like about the episode

• Are they going down that gawd awful “we knew each other in our childhood” trope? I hope not. Maybe the hands Deokmi was holding as a kid was her brother’s and that this imagery of holding hands of loved ones is simply a running theme between our characters, the idea of holding onto and letting go of loves and hurts. After all, I do believe Eungi and Dain will need to come to that realisation of the need to let go too.

What I’m puzzling over

• That trip to the woodwork place. Do people leave workshops open like that in Korea? There are tools and expensive material in that place! Also, could Dain really have set that up? Cos why else would Ryan appear thereafter? She possibly felt guilty. Not sure how to place what comes in the preview though. Will she then taunt Deokmi about not trusting Ryan as much as she herself does?
  • Eungi’s to-be confession. What good would it do? He’s hardly a threat to Ryan and Deokmi’s relationship. The 2 only have eyes (and lips!) for each other. :lol:
  • And surely Ryan was tall enough to have seen Deokmi hiding behind the counter at the cafe. 

I was agreed how come the workshop was left open just like that with no one there. And I do think that RG could hv gotten the message, and that’s why he went there to look for her. 

• Like 7

tvN finally got with the program!! I'm not sure what i would have done if this week passed without a kiss!!

I always look at the body language during a kiss scene, because you can tell if they are just delivering the scene, or are really engaged in delivering the characters emotions (or if the actors are just prudes who don't like / can't deliver kiss scenes). A kiss scene is always better when the two actors bodies are close together like a real kiss would be, where you are clinging to one another for dear life. Your lips are locked, but your bodies are also kissing in the sense that you have drawn to each other close enough that your entire frames are touching.

Therefore, as a picky kissing scene critic, I give 50/10 for last night's kiss scene that brought me out of posting hiatus!!

I expected nothing less from the two!!

We should all be envious of that workshop table!!! :D

• Like 5
  • LOL 14
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, SGahjumma said:

I was agreed how come the workshop was left open just like that with no one there. And I do think that RG could hv gotten the message, and that’s why he went there to look for her. 

I totally agree with you. I think the next episode will begin with a flashback of him catching sight of her leaving the meeting with SA, and he decides to follow her as she looked slightly shaken earlier on. Then he receives a notification from the fansite that he has a response from DM. He reads it and runs into the workshop looking for her, confident that his gutfeel was right - that she does have feelings for him. Let's see yah, tonight. :blush:

@ryyuu - I was tempted to post the manhwa pix but I didn't know if I would get a sounding for putting them up as a spoiler. LOL

• Like 11

Kim Jae Wook And Park Min Young Can’t Take Their Eyes Off Each Other In “Her Private Life”

Kim Jae Wook And Park Min Young Can’t Take Their Eyes Off Each Other In “Her Private Life”

May 9, 2019
by D. Kim

The romance continues to heat up in “Her Private Life”!

The drama achieved its highest ratings yet with the May 8 episode, in which Sung Duk Mi (Park Min Young) and Ryan Gold (Kim Jae Wook) confirmed their feelings for each other.

Preview stills for the May 9 episode show the couple head over heels for each other as they begin their new relationship.

In one image, Sung Duk Mi excitedly accepts gimbap fed to her by Ryan Gold. Other images show them sweetly gazing into each other’s eyes and Ryan giving Duk Mi a forehead kiss.

Her-Private-Life-21.jpgHer-Private-Life-31.jpgEpisode 10 of “Her Private Life” is set to air on May 9 at 9:30 p.m. KST.

Watch the previous episode again below:

Watch Now

Source (1)

How does this article make you feel?

• Like 6
  • Love 14

@SC2019 omg is that called spoiler? If yes, do tell me aaaa, i will edit out later, guys. Don't be afraid to point out if I'm posting something that is restricted :sweatingbullets:hahaha yes, but I feel like the drama gonna pulled something different from the webtoon :')

Btw, knetz discussed about Ryan's character while he went picnic with his soon-to-be-in-lawsㅎㅎㅎ  He's really got that considerate character in him. He picked the already use tissue, folded it and put it in pocket without everyone's noticed! :wub: Some commented that he's a 'nature lover'! aigooooo, where I can find a Ryan Gold (or KJW) for myself? Lucky you, Deokmi (PMY) :') 

kVHzAuR.jpg

©dc gallery! 

• Like 16
  • Love 3