[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

22 minutes ago, starrysky18 said:

Is kjw at the top of the actor list? I know pmy is famous but I really wanna confirm kjw is also getting recognition as he deserves it so much

PMY #1

KJW #2

They’re both doing great! :)

And honestly, KJW is doing really well. There’s this FB community with 600K+ followers and most of KJW-related posts lately have at least 20k likes. And that’s saying something because usual posts get on average a few thousand likes or less. (Edit: I should also add that unless of course you’re popular or currently viral then without a doubt, the posts also gets lots of likes/comments/shares.) I guess you can say he’s going viral.

Spoiler

t6fVSSs.jpg

usV11t4.jpg

in9BpbW.jpg

ppdvrqK.jpg

NGumLz3.jpg

• Like 6
  • Love 5

The build up to the kiss was so Good. I felt it.

The Hunger between them.

They held back for so long and gave in.

The kiss might not be as seductive as the "blindfold" kiss but This kiss was an Indication of their Want, Their Need (to be together), Their Desire towards each other. :wub:

i shed a tear when DM asked him why he hated the fake Relationship. Oh Honey, :tears:.

I'm so happy that they have moved to the Next step of their new relationship. Well done show.

Well done.:)

• Like 7
  • Insightful 5

25 minutes ago, fangirldeokjil94 said:

Ok but am I the only one wondering why his car suddenly changed from black to white??? #notrelevant #butstill hahahaha

No, you're not the only one hahaha. But I think the CSI team in this thread is celebrating with drinks tonight. Irresponsible guessing...maybe he repainted his car after the Choi Da In "vandalized" it with the lion/cat design?

Tonight's episode really felt like a filler. Nothing much really happened, and a lot of air time went to the supporting characters whom I also love watching (but I felt it was done at the expense of building the narrative for the leads...). I liked the confession leading up to a tender kiss (followed by a passionate kiss make-out session), but I would loved it much more if they set the tone better before the confession. I'm going to re-watch the confession scene in HD when the subs are out to appreciate every moment!

Ryan Gold... how many ladies has he dated in the past? He can kiss with one hand in his pocket ;)

And at the speed this thread is moving tonight, maybe we can reach 100+ pages before episode 10! The kiss scene TVN youtube clip has already garned 40K+ likes in an hour. The audience has spoken loudly tonight (wish this would translate to higher viewership in Korea too).

• Like 4
  • LOL 10
  • Love 4

4 minutes ago, taedysol said:

PMY #1

KJW #2

They’re both doing great! :)

And honestly, KJW is doing really well. There’s this FB community with 600K+ followers and most of KJW-related posts lately have at least 20k likes. And that’s saying something because usual posts get on average a few thousand likes or less. I guess you can say he’s going viral.

Hide contents

t6fVSSs.jpg

usV11t4.jpg

in9BpbW.jpg

ppdvrqK.jpg

NGumLz3.jpg

Oh really? That s amazing as It is frustrating for such a talented actor like him only getting to do lead role recently. After his stellar performance in voice, I thought he would be doing lead roles but only this Yr, he got the chance. I want him to be more successful. 

But could I get link for that fb page? His photos there are new to me. Thanks 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, mmac80 said:

CANT. STOP. WATCHING. THE. PREVIEW!   :love:

My screen is melting. That's so hot.

I can't stop watching the preview too :love: keep repeating it several times :lol: finally i can't sleep because i'm beyond happy after all :D:rolleyes:

Thank you to all live recappers. You guys are daebak! :wub: i couldn't continue because of my sudden poor connection. But i had a feeling tonight's eps will give us sweet ending, that's why i kept refreshing the browser like crazy :w00t: Luckily i got to see them kissing passionately B)

• Like 6
  • Love 3

4 minutes ago, starrysky18 said:

Oh really? That s amazing as It is frustrating for such a talented actor like him only getting to do lead role recently. After his stellar performance in voice, I thought he would be doing lead roles but only this Yr, he got the chance. I want him to be more successful. 

But could I get link for that fb page? His photos there are new to me. Thanks 

here’s the link to the fb page! 

https://m.facebook.com/killingtimeee2/

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

29 minutes ago, SGahjumma said:

In the beginning, the war started, actually quite hilarious when Yu-cu and Kim team sided DM, reacted unfriendly to RG. 

And to top it off, RG had to get intel from Cindy!

Those who predicted that Latte-nim would be the one to get through to DM/Sinigil, you were spot-on!

This is ALL OF US waiting for the sugar to drop in episode 10:

giphy.gif

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10

32 minutes ago, mmac80 said:

PMY will then wrap her legs around his waist, and then... :naughty:

she pulls him closer and puts her hands around his neck and then ...:naughty:....

... guys look what you made me do , am stealing wifi just to  join the party ... so finally team real wins ... congratulations ...:star:

• Like 1
  • LOL 13

@taedysol thanks for the info...i went to the fb and scrolled and found all the post about KJW...you are totally right.. he is now a hot item in Korea i guess... I'm so happy for him!! Now Korean will recognize him more and hopefully he will get more CF and lead for drama offer.. and of course more awards to come for his achievements..

He looks totally hot in this post..my goshh... I'm melting :lol:

Spoiler

usV11t4.jpg

• Like 6
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, cenching said:

The next remaining episodes will tackle Ryan's past then because love affairs seem to be settled....

I'm curious about his past. Could it be Ryan was Deok Mi's childhood friend? I believe that Deok Mi will make Ryan starts to paint again in the future after everything is settled :wub: hope there'll be wedding scene at the last eps? :rolleyes::phew: 

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, valzki said:

I'm curious about his past. Could it be Ryan was Deok Mi's childhood friend? I believe that Deok Mi will make Ryan starts to paint again in the future after everything is settled :wub: hope there'll be wedding scene at the last eps? :rolleyes::phew: 

Don't stick to just a wedding!!

I am all in for a three fanboy/girl kids theory I said in my first post here - three ultra hyper kids, and Ryan being an indulgent dad. That's all I want! Of course the house should be filled with photos DM took of her lovely family.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, bliss1004 said:

Can I guess what will happen next?? the owner of the shop will come and they have to stop their further plan...ekekekekekeke

It's better if only the shop owner comes in. Don't tell me that Da In will come to interrupt them :angry: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

I feel like this scene broke an oath of celibacy and the raging hormones gave a Tina Turner stare and said, “Grrr! come to mama!” Keke.

Thks for the recaps!! Super development!

I had laughed so much just reading the various reactions cos they mirror my own. Watching Subbed ep tmrw!!!

• Like 4
  • LOL 8

standing ovation to all our detailed CSI’s for noticing the table color changed, light-stars on ceiling, hand in pocket, etc.....such details i’d miss if it weren’t for y’al!! loving it!  so they’ll make their first makeout sesh as they described earlier Real......start in one place (office) continue in another (car) but actually it’ll be in the wood workshop tables :lol:

RG upgraded his car from black Chevy Malibu to a white Cadillac like some of you said DI-out ruined his first car.

DM’s parents are the best!!

for sure Replay-Partaaay is ON!! :D:wub:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

i just done downloaded Ep 9 raw at torrent.. Gonna watch it again without sub..and I'm sure tonight they gonna release the subtitle early and hopefully I can download the subtitle within this 2 hours.. 

• Like 4
  • Love 5

They are dating officially now, it means they can both give the same answer everytime people ask where was their first kiss happened ;) B) 

As we know Deok Mi doesn't know that Latte-nim is Ryan Gold. To PD-nim, i wish you give me unpredictable plot for revealing Latte-nim's identity. I don't hope that just happen like in other drama when the girl gets to know the truth then she gets mad because of the lie and the break-up happens and perhaps Ryan goes back to New York? Then 3 years later? Bla bla bla... :unsure:

• Like 6
  • Insightful 5

good thing i got a chance to grab a coffee before i open this forum...! 

skipped my breakfast as i am totally glued to bits and pieces of the recaps coming in..! bless you all who just recapped. 

thankfully they did not let this argument prolonged, that is what i was anxious all this week. 

i am soooo converted on how KJW delivered the end kissing scene!!! i never doubted PMY... she's a pro on this, but it should always be the guy to lead... and this guy just really nailed it...! that hip pushing off the table and arm swooping action  are just totally leading!!! (lead me off my chair! whew! that was terribly hot!) i bet this guy can totally deliver a Christian Grey Korean version trilogy kind of movie!!! he can TURN every ladies ON! really!!!

Can't go back working and its half the day gone on my side of the world. I better watch subbed tonight..!

whew! let me drink water for now... i am totally blushing!

• Like 6
  • LOL 6
  • Love 8