[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

3 hours ago, Miky88 said:

Oh boy, ep. 3 was soooo good and funny...I laughed with tears at the apartament scene(music helped a lot as bonus)...I must say i'm all in for Ryan WTF reactions towards Dok Mi's actions...I just can't wait too see the level go even higher when they go "dating" and he becomes her fanboy(curious if he is her fanboy or the fanboy of her secret identity,suspect it's the later),that would be sooo hilarious...Curious if the one in the car is truly targeting Dok Mi and if so,if it is a paparazzi or someone else involved in the previous Director obvious shady stuff...Also, Ryan thinking she is lesbian and from there all those actions are truly hilarious...Quite curious if the writer will go on the obvious route of Lee Sol being Ryan birth mother and he and Shi An turning out to be brothers or something along the way...

I agree

A male lead with no time for Drama shenanigans.

I was glad he witnessed the fan harassment( it was a Harassment, no two ways) and had the sense to help with the best he can. He is like chill and backs off when asked to. 

Its funny how he assumed that she is a lesbian and is now in high protective mode. Its endearing , we all love a woke hero.

For Doek Mi, its going to be an eye opener or atleast I hope it will be now that she is going to face the ire of the Fandom.

Sindy scares me , she is a tad violent along with being a stalker.  :fearful:She is all a fan shouldnt be.

That said, I am waiting for the hijinks :heart:

Just finished episode 3!

Umm so those girls were nuts!

I don't know what it's like in other countries but where I live, you pull out a gun, real or fake, and point it at someone, you're probably gonna get shot. So when I saw that I was like dang those girls have lost their minds. Although I admire DM for her sympathy and understanding, I'm sorry but they needed their butts whooped. Hurting someone like that is not cool and they sure didn't learn their lesson by getting off without punishment so they'll end up hurting some other poor woman some day. Michin!

Ok so other than that I really loved the episode. EG is gonna cause me some SLS. The whole sequence at her idol's house was hilarious. But my favorite was the scene with her and Ryan talking in the art gallery. Her positive attitude and strength are so encouraging, and how nice that Ryan is already starting to open up to her about his past. What a lovely pair they are slowly becoming! 

And yes, he looked darn sexy when he stopped that car at the end. 

But who was trying to run down DM?! It appeared to be a man...hrmm I'm very curious! 

If I have a chance to live recap tomorrow I will. Looking forward to the episode though that's for sure :)

• Like 3

Ep3

I’d say SDM experienced the best day of her life and the worst in this ep.

Lucky for her to meet her idol up close. She’s gotta be the envy of her fandom. PMY was really styled prettily. Can’t blame RG for staring at her (he’s looking good himself). I was laughing so hard at the background music on the way to the apt, really ’Power of Love’? :lol: Love the reaction of RG to a wet SDM. He looks flustered and at the same time can’t believe how SDM got herself in that situation. And wow so RG lives on the same apt bldg. At first I thought it was a sarcastic joke when he said he used the elevator to get to SA’s place.

So sad to see SDM being harassed this way. I hope this doesn’t really happen in real life. Good thing EG is there to save her. She’s really lucky to have him as a friend. Once again, I just lol at the running joke bet them on why can’t SDM treat him better and her response is she does treat him good and that’s the reason why he’s still alive :lol: I just love their dynamics.

Seeing RG going against Director Eom was great. I thought RG won’t be able to stand his ground since he was appointed by her aside from being the owner as well. Too bad the repercussion fell on SDM as she was cruelly slapped by the evil hag.

So from having eggs thrown at you earlier in the day, getting slapped in the afternoon, her evening has to end up by being almost run over by a car. Talked about extremes! It’s a good thing another hero comes along. Damn, RG shouting was intense. I couldn’t help but squeal when he shouted that SDM is his girlfriend! Freudian slip? :wub:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

But my favorite was the scene with her and Ryan talking in the art gallery. Her positive attitude and strength are so encouraging, and how nice that Ryan is already starting to open up to her about his past. What a lovely pair they are slowly becoming! 

And yes, he looked darn sexy when he stopped that car at the end. 

But who was trying to run down DM?! It appeared to be a man...hrmm I'm very curious! 

If I have a chance to live recap tomorrow I will. Looking forward to the episode though that's for sure :)

I love the gallery scene too! The way she compares her self-worth against the art pieces was great. Such a mature conversation between the two. I’m looking forward to the development of their relationship. 

I’m actually guessing that the driver is connected to the ex-Director. She mentioned to RG that there are other ways to make SDM resign/disappear?

Thanks in advance for the live recap!

• Like 1

Kim Jae Wook And Park Min Young Build Romantic Tension In “Her Private Life”

by Y. Kim
3888cf4aba344907b777d2c2268d259e.jpeg?s=

tvN released the stills of Park Min Young and Kim Jae Wook for this week’s upcoming episode of “Her Private Life”!

“Her Private Life” tells the story of Sung Duk Mi (played by Park Min Young), a professional curator at an art gallery, and her prickly boss Ryan Gold (played by Kim Jae Wook).

In the previous broadcast, Duk Mi was getting bashed by Cha Si An (played by ONE)’s fans after the scandal. Ryan, concerned about Duk Mi, goes to check on her after seeing a suspicious car in front of the art gallery. When the car rushes toward Duk Mi as if to hit her, Ryan blocks the car and says, “Who are you. That lady. She is my girlfriend.”

In the stills shown below, Park Min Young and Kim Jae Wook are on a date at the zoo. They walk around the zoo, with Park Min Young holding Kim Jae Wook’s arm. Another photo shows Kim Jae Wook holding cotton candy as Park Min Young smiles at him lovingly, and the last image shows Park Min Young drawing something in a notebook while Kim Jae Wook looks at her curiously.

morehttps://www.soompi.com/article/1318425wpp/kim-jae-wook-and-park-min-young-build-romantic-tension-in-her-private-life
  • Like 1

I'm late to stream so I missed who was in the black car of doom. I thiiiiink maybe it was a misunderstanding and someone she knows because she's laughing nervously in the car now. Whoever it was, they're gone now. Ryan and her bicker some in the car. Think he says he's serious about the boyfriend thing but for what reason I can't understand. He drops her off at home and drives off.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Next day, EG and DM are going to hospital it appears to visit Grandma (her father's mother). They bicker in the hallway and enter the room to see I think Grandma scolding her mom for not taking care of her dad properly. It seems rather awkward nevertheless. 

Ryan arrives at the gallery. All kinds of reporters and fangirls are hanging around. I guess this is why he wants to play boyfriend to her. He sends her a text as she arrives at her bff's cafe. They talk for a moment then all the fangirls come inside to get drinks. DM hides but hears them talking all kinds of nasty trash about her. Aish those girls. Michin!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

DM arrives at gallery and goes to speak to Ryan. Unsure what they discuss. Ryan is thinking about SA's biggest fan, the blue notebook owner, aka DM. Man I can't wait for him to discover the truth hahah. Omo think he contacted her via social media. She was walking outside and saw him send a message and up it popped on her phone and she dropped her phone in shock hehe. She gonna get herself in even more trouble heh. 

DM and Ryan meet with the older gentleman artist I guess to discuss a new exhibition for him. He's very pleased and so is DM  and even Ryan slightly smiles. 

Back outside, DM sees Ryan looking at her fangirl page for SA. Think Ryan believes this fangirl is a real problem and a stalker. How is DM gonna convince him she/her fangirl self isn't a stalker? Hehe 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

SA leaving somewhere. All these fangirls swarm his car. This one girl grabs his arm and his manager pushes the girl to the ground. They drive off with a bunch of taxis full of the crazy girls following them. They arrive at next place. The one girl who had been pushed down earlier is already there and hiding in the bushes. Suddenly she steps in front of the van and all we hear is brakes screeching. Cuts to news. I think his car really did hit the girl. It's all over the news. Think Sindy writes on her blog that it's all DM 's fault so she realizes she'll have to pretend to be Ryan's girlfriend now to keep the girls from doing stupid stuff like walking in front of cars aishhh. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2