[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

After watching tonight's episode i don't think CDI and EG are threat for our OTP's relationships. 

Their feelings are too shallow, 

And the preview for the next episode, are they having a lovers quarrel? 

Bickering at the office.. hahaha

There goes the saying the more you hate the more you love

• Like 12

Just now, rcalma said:

After watching tonight's episode i don't think CDI and EG are threat for our OTP's relationships. 

Their feelings are too shallow, 

And the preview for the next episode, are they having a lovers quarrel? 

Bickering at the office.. hahaha

There goes the saying the more you hate the more you love

They’re actually having a lover’s quarrel LOL

• Like 6

GAHea'orghjaei ;gh'0u\AIT4GKR;DMFXDM\W04-TT jsirgjsger

DRAMA GODS!!! WHY!!!

Specifically, why did those outfits convince me we were going to have all the miscommunication in this episode!!! They never got close to matching once and eoahgosj; -\ TAGS E  jiogerjsj... come one RG and DM GET BACK ON THE SAME PAGE... we believe in you! FIGHTING!!! :thumbsup:

In other words, this was pretty much a perfect episode structurally for having our mains realise how they feel and also prolonging the tension, heightening the drama, and keeping that chemistry sizzling... :kiss_wink:

A week is too long; I can't take it. :bawling:

• Like 11
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, DioDezir said:

You've made it 52!  :smile:

Hi everyone! I'm new here and this is the first time in forever that I'm following a Kdrama. I usually wait for the dramas to finish airing first before starting to watch them (and it's usually based on recommendations and reviews) but this one has become an exception. 

Welcome to the thread Dio :)

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, blademan said:

I’m not that affected by that ending...cause all that angst build up will definitely explode at some point ;) and it will be well worth it! 

Don't get me wrong. It was painful to watch BUT it won’t last long...at most one more episode :lol: 

Hear hear. Let's hope it doesn't drag too long. BTW the ost for Maybe is out by Lee Hae Ri 

• Like 8

@blademan..love ur positivity chinggu:wub:...I hope so to, I hope they wont add up to the angst in next week's episode because the one issue I hate the most in any relationship is miscommunication. We have too many in makjang dramas..please not this one...jeball!! huhu.. please focus on other issues apart from miscomm...

Anyway, i did not get to watch the stream today. I am basing my views on the post u guys made. Thank you to all the chinggus for posting bits and pieces of today's episode and the video and image excerpts 

But I managed to sneak watched the first 5 minutes. I dont care if it is just imaginary, I love the kiss!! KJW is the man...hehehe

So, here are the list of the kisses so far:

1. The almost-leaning kiss (Episode 3)

2. The thumb kiss (Episode 5/6)

3. DM's 50 shades of grey kiss (imaginary though - Episode 7)

4. The imaginary couch kiss (Episode 8)

So, PD, let's add up to this list with hmm..more creative and hot ones please...hahahahaha..

p/s I am preparing myself to watch the raw in an hour time. I dont think I will like it though based on what I read so far but I know I need to brave thru it...huhuhuhu

• Like 12
  • LOL 2

With so much sexual tension, so much fluff, and now this load of angst, I am not going to forgive TVN and the writers if they don't end the drama with them having three kids who are just as big fanatics as their mom, and Ryan Gold being a super duper indulgent father to them.

And them living in a big open house with lots of separate spaces for fangirling. I need that. Please. That's the only thought I can bear this with!

• Like 10
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, chingu-ku said:

let's hope it's real kiss rather than her imagination...... (pls.....) 

hello chingu -- I'm not new to soompi (tried to resume my old account) but now to this drama... back again because of the KJW... 

I wish I could take back my previous comment (her imagination).... but turn out that I'm right.... damn... it was a hot imagination kissssssssss.... damm

• Like 5
  • Love 2

i have some theory for the next episode

Can we used Cindy to fulfill on the gap (misunderstanding)

Ryan might needs her help to get DM back on his side like what Shi An Is My Life did to do the Fake Relationship 

tumblr_pqvrt4x7IW1u2dd0eo2_540.png

We all know that RG already know his true feelings for DM and in order for that to get her back or get close to her, Cindy skills is needed. Hyo Jin is not annoying i think she's just childish, and since she is afraid of the Director she might just do it.

tumblr_pqvrt4x7IW1u2dd0eo1_1280.png

And whether we like it or not.. we can thank HyoJin (Cindy) in doing the paparazzi on DM&RG that made them fall for each other.

• Like 11
  • LOL 4

I'm so pissed off with Nam Eungi & Choi Dain!!!!!! Eungi must be very happy to see Deokmi sad!!!! He is not a good friend!! How could he told Dain about Ryan & Deokmi fake relationship?? He supposed to keep it secret!! I HATE EUNGI!!! 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Just now, bliss1004 said:

I'm so pissed of with Nam Eungi & Choi Dain!!!!!! Eungi must be very happy to see Deokmi sad!!!! He is not a good friend!! How could he told Dain about Ryan & Deokmi fake relationship?? He supposed to keep it secret!! I HATE EUNGI!!!  

The one good thing in this drama is that we don't have the second lead syndrome with him being a super jerk and all.

Damn you, Eungi

:expressionless:

• Like 10