[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

Watching ep 10 with subs now...they're not even on their first date and Ryan is already bringing out the big guns to his flirting game :D:

"Next time you move, you should move to a place with elevators." (meaning she should move in with him?!)

When Deokmi joked about camping outside the office so she won't be late to work: "Can I camp out with you?" (He wants to spend the night with her...)

And of course, from the preview: "Why don't you take me upstairs?" (At least this was after the first date already :lol:)

Also I realized Deokmi's banter with him involves joking about him being from the US. Which was what PMY was doing in that behind the scenes video when Ryan was drunk outside his apartment door. <_<

(Also I feel slightly scared (not) for Eun Gi whenever Ryan looks at him...I feel like he's going to suddenly pull a Mo Tae Gu on him...:lol:)

• Like 5
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, cenching said:

Btw, I noticed KJW turned RED again in the kissing scene.....:glasses: If PD-Nim going to gives us scorching hot scene each episode, I am worry for KJW's health....:naughty:

We need to worry :joy: he getting red & red from top to feet :joy: 

jZ8PMW.gif?download=true

@Sarang21 

My new equipment to watch lion 

2173C795-2FE3-4C92-BD49-28B79F53E0F8.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 10

I love how touchy feely Ryan is. Like he can’t stop touching, hugging and kissing her. Like on the bus , he put his a behind her to make contact...It made things so much more ‘real’ than other drama (will any other dramas be able to top this one!?)

• Like 16

45 minutes ago, butterflyeffect said:
1 hour ago, tinymel said:

Also, can we talk briefly about the fact that Si-an has a pretty major crush on Noona-curator? He keeps asking about her. I feel he will be pretty disappointed to learn that hyung is dating her; but there will be unintentional revenge when Si-an discovers that DM is Si-na-gil and Ryan will have to stand by and watch some true fangirling!

I actually had an opposite opinion and thought Si An is "fanboying" over hyung instead. I was wondering why he likes Ryan so much? lol. Regardless, it should be interesting when he knows about Sinagil!

@butterflyeffect agree. He got interested in "hyung" when Ryan went to him and asked about his Lee Sol collection. Then Ryan lied about his Lee Sol paintings and said that he got it for a client. Si An kept asking if he can meet Ryan's client but Ryan does not answer his question. What Si An was asking about at artist Da In's meeting is if he and hyung were fated to meet and talked about the first meeting about the Lee Sol paintings, then the jacket and about noona curator. But his hyung was not listening because he was thinking all along about the noona, poor kid. Also, here, I think that Da In must have felt like an outsider even though she and Ryan are and had been friends and professional colleagues for a long time. Si An addresses Ryan as hyung and Deok Mi as noona while addresses her as artist nim or something formal like. I think that Si An's interest in Ryan had something to do with the Lee Sol paintings and may even suspect that the client of Ryan hyung is no other than Ryan. All his conversations with hyung always lead to the Lee Sol paintings. 

• Like 18

I just daw the latest ep and would like to say they really brought their A game after the 2 misleading kisses from earlier episodes

Now that theyve done it, they cant seem to stop from giving us more. Is it just me or is it getting hot in here? B)

I love the timing of him confessing that he knows about her double life.. Im sorry, but I just habe to say it. In your face ,EG! Sorry, he just hasnt really redeemed himself to me after the earlier fiasco.:sweatingbullets:

And can we talk about the next episode teaser? I love how theyre trying to solve their first misunderstanding as an official couple in such a cute way. But whyyyy??? :tears: Why was there a scene where RG shed a tear? At what part of the episode will that happen? Will he remember a part of his past that brought those tears? Are we now nearing the next conflict part? After the Si Na Gil and EG conflict? OMG the scenes  are getting hotter AND dramatic, is the final countdown tickling? We still have 6 more episodes, I dont want this to end. :bawling:

• Like 16
  • Love 1

Omg what a wonderful episodes we got this week. Also I am glad Ryan is not a person that let misunderstanding happen and want to clear up anything wrong situation as soon as possible. what a hot and cute pair they are having mature conversation (loved that they talked about what they feel about the second lead) added with kisses :wub:  Also whoo what a perfect time to reveal that he know she is si na gil , killer move Ryan! ;)  Now see girl what a perfect boyfriend you have!  I really love that the writer is turning typical trope around. this is why I do not think they gonna have a second time of break up. Instead we gonna see them being there for each other as the storm coming (at least this is what I want) beside growing stronger as a couple. 

• Like 17
  • Love 1

I also don't think they will break up after this (fingers crossed). Because it will take more time for them to get back together again, and there's a lot of issues that they need to settle right now. Maybe there's some trouble along the way, but i hope their relationship will grow stronger for each episode. I really hope so. Cannot stand watching them heartbroken again. Please writer-nim and director-nim :rolleyes::wub:

• Like 10
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, mmac80 said:

Poor my queen PMY --- always getting overshadowed by her male co-stars. :bawling:

TRUE! Although I understand since most viewers are female anyway, they're obviously going to thirst over KJW lolol

• Like 7
  • LOL 5

On 5/9/2019 at 11:05 AM, liz-danielle said:

if the damm wood didn't fall down, I think Ryan is going to do more than just a kiss....

the damn wood fell because the earth moved.... their vibes was off the wall, moved the earth

Found this KJW singing "Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You"

when he sings let me love you baby....Deok Mi to Ryan Gold yes, yes, yes, I will let you love me 

• Like 12
  • Love 5

2 hours ago, tensaitekikuroneko said:

14. DM...girl...YOU ARE SO LUCKY! I can't believe how good RG is to you...seriously. The fact that you cleared up your r/l with EG the night before, and RG actually coming out and comforting you after all that... I mean I love her, and she's extremely relatable - I mentioned in a post before...but really - what a man. Excellent specimen! REAL LIFE MEN, GO AND LEARN! Also, did you see how great he is? He goes for the kill(kiss) when he should, he's assertive against EG when he should be, he is comforting DM when he should, gives her space when he should, is concerned but can handle pressure - he has the highest EQ I have seen, especially in dramaland where people are ultra dumb. I am screeching - also...Ryan Gold... he didn't misinterpret her hiding for doing something wrong but as nervousness. I am sorry for ranting but so many things could have gone wrong here but it was handled beautifully by Ryan and I just can't praise him enough.

I salute you for your amazing post, it perfectly sums up all my feelings about this episode and the show in general, however this point I've quoted especially made me squee with delight. I couldn't agree more! Ryan Gold is the Mr Darcy of k-drama land, period. 

• Like 10
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

38 minutes ago, kelmaoneko said:

TRUE! Although I understand since most viewers are female anyway, they're obviously going to thirst over KJW lolol

Excuse me we can thirst over PMY too :p

35 minutes ago, starrysky18 said:

Does anyone know the ratings for last night? 

3.1%

• Like 11

Ratings for episode 10 went down a bit nationally. Fighting HPL team!

Me thinks Korean viewers like angst more than lovey-dovey scenes. The same thing happened with WWWSK.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, ck1Oz said:

No one. None of you. Short of being a sassaeng fan can compete with Deok Mi. The way she was fangirling. Wanting to repeat, screenshot and Photoshop.

Then even a gif

Hi hi. I was about to make the same comment when I read yours. I was having breakfast in a shop and wanted to burst out laughing when she said she wanted to screenshot and gif her memories. And it is hilarious how she keeps slapping her bed in glee at the thought of all this. 

Had to hold myself back, else people around me would be wondering what this crack nut is laughing at. LOL

Ah, I stand corrected. RG read her message in the SAIML forum after their kiss because it seems like she only posted it after or that she added a comment that she did muster the courage to do so, and he read it at home. 

Just watched the kiss scene at her 'penthouse' - does anyone else notice that RG kisses with one hand in his pocket? the scene where he sends her home after the city tour. In body language, they say that it is a sign that you have something to hide. It probably reflects that he also has things that he is not telling DM, perhaps that he is trying to find his mother or overcome his Stendhal Sydnrome. 

• Like 11