[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

I cannot hide my thoughts anymore, I thought I can bare it because it will be hard for me writing every now and then and I decided to be a silent lurker. But well tonight’s episode make me come out of my shell. I can’t everyone! I just wanted to spazz and screeeeaaaammm and fangirl the whole night! 

My gosh why KJW is very hot! I mean burning, scorching, sun-like hot! His chemistry with PMY is very different! I thought I have seen enough with many actors but theirs are unimaginable, it’s waaaayyy over the top that every time they will have their characters sexual tension I just started swearing that I never really swear in my lifestyle! That is their effect of me dear friends! That why I need to release this thoughts of mine! Hehehe! 

Anyway I have been watching this series since episode one and me and my sister is looking forward every Wednesday and Thursday and I Like everyone of you I feel that I’m the oldest fangirl here at the age of 38 and this kind of series still gets into me, it makes my day complete and I have no regrets! Good luck to us! Honestly the show never let me down.... except DI and EG, I swear they are like annoying siblings! I can’t imagine EG telling his feeling to DM because they grew up together, their is not tension at all zero! Nothing! Unlike the relationship in Fight for my way, even they grew up together you can feel that they had it since then and the timings are not good. But with them I can’t just see.... 2nd lead always get me, but this time I just throw it away. Never! I will be always be at the side of Lion and Bunny our burning cute couple!  

• Like 11
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5

31 minutes ago, mmac80 said:

Poor my queen PMY --- always getting overshadowed by her male co-stars. :bawling:

Dont be... ! i don't think PMY has been overshadowed... 

I've seen dramas that the guy is great on leading but the girl would either close their lips tight or pout like a fish-kinna-way kissing...really...! she nailed this one too...! this is a credit to both of them in my opinion. She took him just a the right moment and at the same level of intensity...! it was hard to level up on that kind of delivery! 

and if i may add... i am impress on how she managed to still tuck that hand away... meaning she is still conscious and is sane while taking all what KJW is giving her... that is already an insanity level for me!!! hahahah! :ph34r::D

• Like 11
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

Whoa ... if the wood hadn’t fallen, there probably would be a scene of him KISSING her neck... aka NECKING ... :tounge_wink: SHUCKS ... I Guess the wood has to fall so that’s it’s still PG!! :joy: Also KJW is such a TROLLING TEASE - telling everyone during the Press Con that it’s not a ‘matured’ rom-com! :naughty: Now, KJW NEEDS TO ACT IN AN R-rated movie, where it’s VERY VERY ‘MATURED’!! Sigh ... I am trying not to ship them, but FAILING very quickly ... I’m imagining KJW & PMY in an ‘R’ (but in reality it’s... TRIPLE X) rated movie ... :tounge_xd:

Waaaahhh! I’m the first on the 100th page!! Pity, there’s no prize!! :joy:

• Like 5
  • LOL 11

5 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Sarang21 @lu09 

possibility of shirtless lion & more make me want to thank DM parent of their hard work , the spell & voodoo little lion worked  :joy:  

no where to react to your post twice!  :joy: dancing along with  @Ameera Ali

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t quote images, thx
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1

100 pages! :w00t:

Whoah, you guys are killing me! :P  You're all on supersonic jet while I'm chugging behind with my choo choo train :lol: I'm like 10 pages behind now - was it really 90 pages this morning ... and now ? I need to catch up after watching episode 10 some time tomorrow (our local time). 

Need to get my beauty sleep now. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

YAAAASSS We are at 100!!!!

Whoooo Hooo!! Yayy:star:

Okay getting those kisses out of the way.

(Nope not going there, then I wont be able to have any coherent thoughts :flushed:

I totally get DM reaction to seeing RG when she is in fangirl mode. Its something I have been saying for a while. The girl is insecure.

Given how fangirling is usually understood, not to mention the fact that she got into trouble because it AND RG and Sinagil had many embarrassing moments.(she fell on him lol) Her instinct to hide was natural. I mean they have only been dating for a DAY. 

This is a big secret to reveal. I hope it will help them truly understand each other and she will also realize how RG knows and feels and even supports her.

EG I am glad he got his feelings out in the open. We all might not want anything to come between our lovebirds, but to DM; EG is her brother. This will only fester into something terrible if not cleared. Also I am not worried that he will do something stupid to hurt her or separate them; he knows her and though he might be forceful with his feeling; SungJoo wont let him ruin DM's happiness. 

We CANT forget SungJoo. 

The sooner the feelings are cleared the better for all. 

DaIn is another story, she is heartbroken but has to maintain professionalism towards RG. She doesn't have the familiarity or affection that DM and EG share. She is sensible and I think they are setting the stage for the second leads to get together. I mean we still have about 6 eps left. 

That said, when the whole identity of "Her Private Life" ( I know I know) is out of the way, it will be time to focus on getting RG to paint again. He wants to paint but he also wants to confirm about Lee Sol. 

The theme of the drama is being adults in love and though its nature for Kdrama fans to expect a break-up and reconnect in dramas;

Its our  instinct to prepare for the worst LOL, somehow I dont think they have any major misunderstandings to actually breakup over. 

The SiAn fan girl factor is the reason RG loves her in the first place; But...?:worried:  

Anyway another agonizing week long wait begins

P.S: Cindy is starting to grow on me. 

• Like 14
  • Love 7

10 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Sarang21 @Lawyerh @cenching 

when she take him with her , what she gonna do :tounge_xd::joy:

A - 

B - 

:tounge_wink:

giphy.gif

9 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Lawyerh & @triplem he so adorable :joy::mrgreen: 

@Sarang21 , @lu09 that most be you watching this week episodes 

:joy:

Chingu you are exposing my fangirling moments to the public...remember I´m supposed to be a casual fangirl only :lol:

@Ameera Ali I hope our dream will come true of seing a shirtless Lion...I will be waiting with my magnifying glass :lol:

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t quote images. Thx
  • Like 2
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1

@Ameera Ali your post always making me laughed so hard.. :lol:

Am i the only one who so annoyed with the sudden Choi Dain scene & Sian scene turned up while Ryan and Deokmi is busy kissing, hugging and touching? hahaha.. that 30 seconds of CDI scene with SA really make me mad!!! 

When Ryan kissed DM hands...that move is soooo sexy.. I dunno how to describe my feelings..KJW totally nailed every single scenes in this drama.. I'm not going to complain anything about KJW..he is such a great actor... I'm glad that his first rom-com drama character is a perfect matured guy that I've never seen in any other rom-com drama so far.. 

Where can I find a guy like RG?

I've seen once..my friend is one of the lucky one who got her "RG" and until today she is still fangirling, buy merchandise, and attend overseas concert and her "RG" so called  now her husband paid all for her..:D

This is the first time I saw PMY cannot control herself especially when her ears turned red after the kiss. Must be hard for her to do lovey dovey scenes with KJW right? She really good in pick the right role for her and I'm so proud that she can make me forget about WWWSK after watching this drama..but not Healer.. :lol:

• Like 13
  • Love 8

7 minutes ago, classyviews said:

YAAAASSS We are at 100!!!!

Whoooo Hooo!! Yayy:star:

Okay getting those kisses out of the way.

(Nope not going there, then I wont be able to have any coherent thoughts :flushed:

I totally get DM reaction to seeing RG when she is in fangirl mode. Its something I have been saying for a while. The girl is insecure.

Given how fangirling is usually understood, not to mention the fact that she got into trouble because it AND RG and Sinagil had many embarrassing moments.(she fell on him lol) Her instinct to hide was natural. I mean they have only been dating for a DAY. 

This is a big secret to reveal. I hope it will help them truly understand each other and she will also realize how RG knows and feels and even supports her.

EG I am glad he got his feelings out in the open. We all might not want anything to come between our lovebirds, but to DM; EG is her brother. This is only fester into something terrible if not cleared. Also I am not worried that he will do something stupid, he knows her and though he might be forceful with his feeling; SungJoo wont let him ruin DM's happiness. 

The sooner the feelings are cleared the better for all. 

DaIn is another story, she is heartbroken but has to maintain professionalism towards RG. She doesn't have the familiarity or affection that DM and EG share. She is sensible and I think they are setting the stage for the second leads to get together. I mean we still have about 6 eps left. 

That said, when the whole identity of "Her Private Life" ( I know I know) is out of the way, it will be time to focus on getting RG to paint again. He wants to paint but he also wants to confirm about Lee Sol. 

The theme of the drama is being adults in love and though its nature for Kdrama fans to expect a break-up and reconnect in dramas; Its out instinct to prepare for the worst LOL, somehow I dont think they have any major misunderstandings to actually brakup over. 

The SiAn fan girl factor is the reason RG loves her in the first place; But...?:worried:  

Anyway another agonizing week long wait begins

P.S: Cindy is starting to grow on me. 

Everything said is so spot on!

Cindy is also growing on me... hahaha. I think DM could potentially end up taking Cindy under her wing.

---------------------

Also, can we talk briefly about the fact that Si-an has a pretty major crush on Noona-curator? He keeps asking about her. I feel he will be pretty disappointed to learn that hyung is dating her; but there will be unintentional revenge when Si-an discovers that DM is Si-na-gil and Ryan will have to stand by and watch some true fangirling!

• Like 8
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@japchaebap @lu09 @Sejabin@cenching @bliss1004

we need to bring drink for 100 pages , yaay lion :kiss_wink:

@Sarang21

.. I am also casual fangirl , you never see me in this thread 

After all of  the kissing that OTP has been doing I need an ice bucket :lol:. Also don´t worry your secret is safe with me...no one will ever find out. 

SadFlashyIberianemeraldlizard-max-1mb.gi

crto.

• Like 5
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

It’s been awhile since I last signed onto the forums, been secretly snooping on here, but oh my goodness I so loved ep10. It’s like a complete love fest ep.. but I’m really excited for next week though..

KJW & PMY have awesome chemistry together..

• Like 12

14 minutes ago, tinymel said:

Also, can we talk briefly about the fact that Si-an has a pretty major crush on Noona-curator? He keeps asking about her. I feel he will be pretty disappointed to learn that hyung is dating her; but there will be unintentional revenge when Si-an discovers that DM is Si-na-gil and Ryan will have to stand by and watch some true fangirling!

I actually had an opposite opinion and thought Si An is "fanboying" over hyung instead. I was wondering why he likes Ryan so much? lol. Regardless, it should be interesting when he knows about Sinagil!

• Like 17
  • LOL 7

19 minutes ago, tinymel said:

Everything said is so spot on!

Cindy is also growing on me... hahaha. I think DM could potentially end up taking Cindy under her wing.

---------------------

No No I dont think so.  

Remember he has seen Sinagil in person at the signing event. He is thankful for her and respects her

That's evident. He has a crush on DM which how can he not? 

Besides, he might be shipping them silently as well as RG is also his favorite person now. :blush:

Having your bais ship you is another level of squee. 

• Like 15
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, butterflyeffect said:

I actually had an opposite opinion and thought Si An is "fanboying" over hyung instead. I was wondering why he likes Ryan so much? lol. Regardless, it should be interesting when he knows about Sinagil!

Oh he is a MASSIVE Ryan fanboy! haha. Agree with that 100%

But I keep noticing him asking about curator-noona... will she be at the meetings etc. Maybe it is just him being sweet.

10 minutes ago, classyviews said:

No No I dont think so.  

Remember he has seen Sinagil in person at the signing event. He is thankful for her and respects her

That's evident. He has a crush on DM which how can he not? 

Besides, he might be shipping them silently as well as RG is also his favorite person now. :blush:

Having your bais ship you is another level of squee. 

I don't think he has a crush on Sinagil (sorry that isn't what I meant at all). I think he has a crush on DM and that he will be pleased/surprised when he realises they are connected. But it will probably end his crush. 

I like your idea that he ships them though! 

He adores his hyung... that doesn't even need to be said hahhaha. Poor boy looked so disappointed when Ryan said he was drinking on his own!

• Like 13
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3