[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

:love: after that episode and next week's preview.....how are y'all still posting coherently?? especially those who streamed live!  HPL fandom is amazing! :joy:  and no one in diabetic coma! :joy:   Thank you for the recappers and sharing y'all are awesome!  kamsahmida  :wub: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

I haven't seen the full episode with sub yet, but I read that some of you didn't like that she hid from him at the end?

I think it's just a natural reflex for her? she has been hiding her fangirls side for yearrrssssss from so many ppl including her mom and dad, so it's just natural that she hid the second she realized someone else is looking, whether it be her bf or not.

I remember before, Im very protective of my phone because Im always afraid people might find my tumblr or twitter. The minute someone get close to my phone, my first instinct is to grab it, whether its my close family or friends. It's prob just a reflex.

• Like 16

listen people who cares about Eungi and Da IN when the lion has unbuttoned his shirt, took off his watch, threw it by the side all the while staring at DM grrrrrrrrrr .... the deed will be done!!!! all I am interested is to see Lion showing how it is done...

whoa.... order me some ice drink!!!

• Like 4
  • LOL 11

Hi all! Was a silent lurker coming out from the closet just like how surprisingly RG calling DM "Sinagil"! OMG. Nice to meet you all, love to read every details you guys posted in this forum and I really enjoyed every of it!

Today's episode is crazy... what can I say? RG is super rational man, he never made any harsh decision emotionally. But I am afraid he actually has so much scar on his heart, as shown on the preview for the ep. 11. He cries and it makes me hurt so bad :tears: guess from the text preview, is it possible if he got to remember his mother in the next ep tho?

I think for further it should be DM's turn now to understand more about RG because I see that RG is very much vulnerable just like in today's ep when he saw EG went to DM's house, then he made a call but DM turned off her phone, and lastly made sure to go to DM's house at a proper time: 7 o'clock, he just shown us that he doesn't want to be ended up alone and he knows how terrible it is for being left alone.

Since DM's identity is revealed, now it's supposed to be DM's time to show that she loves RG just as much as RG loves her (lets see how she works it out with her knowledge that RG is actually lying about Lee Sol's painting). Steal the spotlight, gurl!

It's 12 o clock here in Indonesia lmao have to go to work tomorrow but this drama makes me crazy... let's catch up later in the morning guys! 7 o'clock! :P hope to see another interesting posts from you guys!

• Like 12
  • Love 6

Translated Knetz comments on episode 10 by Melohwa. Basically people being thirsty over Kim Jae Wook. #relatable :lol:

https://melohwa.blogspot.com/2019/05/her-private-life-ep-10-spoilers-kim-jae.html

My fave ones:

1. [+759,-6]
He took off his watch... and unbuttoned his shirt....... I wish next Wednesday comes after I sleep and wake up tomorrow... 

9. [+41,-0]
If Kim Jae Wook doesn't do a romcom every year, he'd be sinning against many people.

• Like 6
  • LOL 8
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 1

have you noticed this scene at the workshop where they move to hide by the wall? WATCH CLOSELY!!! looks like the hand of Ryan is leading somewhere if was not caught by DM quickly and push it a little down!! hahahah... 

ZJkYXwV.gif&key=8b4dbefb20a1c211cffbd784

oh my goodness! on zooming this scene... look how he dives in on her... this is soooo much leading to really making out...! only if those wood did not fall out!! argghh! I wonder whose hands was it that push those woods out... if you look closely... there's a hand that push those woods while they are making out...!

giphy.gif&key=2ca6c681243fad447852199227

this guy know what he wants and he really knows how to get there!!! 

whew!

you are definitely my Korean actor Christian Grey role for KJW! :P

• Like 7
  • LOL 3
  • Love 9

Rewatching episode 10 raw...I really love how playful Ryan and Deokmi are together and how they banter. I feel like some of it must adlibbed? Like when they were having coffee (and milk) at the walkway, towards the end when Deokmi hit Ryan on the arm. It feels a lot like their behind-the-scenes moments. :D

@mmac80 I think it's partly KJW's novelty in a romcom. In the Buzzworthy actors list PMY ranks consistently higher than KJW (so far at least :tears:); I think she's still more popular overall.

• Like 13

4 minutes ago, Ondine said:

Translated Knetz comments on episode 10 by Melohwa. Basically people being thirsty over Kim Jae Wook. #relatable :lol:

https://melohwa.blogspot.com/2019/05/her-private-life-ep-10-spoilers-kim-jae.html

My fave ones:

Excellent post, especially this:

10. [+59,-1] I really like Kim Jae Wook. It's to the point where I'm starting to understand sasaeng fans and diehard fans. Thank you, Kim Jae Wook's parents, for giving birth to him. I'd like to give you a bow at least.

9. [+78, -0] RyaNaGil members, gather here.

• Like 2
  • LOL 11

Just now, KymberleeD said:

this guy know what he wants and he really knows how to get there!!! 

whew!

RG/KJW is a matured full pledged man both in RL and drama so he really I meant REALLY knows how to raises temperature and makes his leading lady’s ears heated up.....  #WinkWink   There’s a big difference between REAL man and “real man”...#WinkWink

• Like 7
  • LOL 6

What an episode... Seriously, it's been some time since I've seen such a genuinely affectionate couple on screen. You can see the sparkle in their eyes when looking at each other. That nose kiss was so full of tender love. Beautifully acted.

I don't blame DM for what she did in the closing scene (edit: ok maybe slightly, she should have come out when EG started acting like a j*), but I have a few words for EG: I still had hope that he'd make up for the mistakes he did in recent episodes, but alas, he went right into destruction mode. Why humiliate DM and himself in such a way? What purpose does it serve to corner her with his feelings between a rock and a hard place in front of a "stranger"? Remember "being a burden with your feelings to someone else" theme from last episode, now that's what he's doing. Selfish brat.

@KymberleeDIn the last gif you shared, he was totally nibbling her ear or neck right before the timbers fell down :w00t::w00t::w00t:

• Like 9
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, mmac80 said:

Poor my queen PMY --- always getting overshadowed by her male co-stars. :bawling:

Hi, PMY is amazing, I think it's just a universal fact that rom-com is made mainly for fangirls. And fangirls go crazy over men, especially sexy men like KJW :)) Amen!

• Like 11
  • Love 2