[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

17 minutes ago, Dr_Fangirl said:

he's so not clueless!

Just look at the way he smiled after he leaned by her side.

He was just teasing her and she definitely was expecting something for it.hahahahahahahaha

Evil Ryan is a Sexy Lion.

I like to think that he was teasing her too. I mean he does love trolling her (from the earlier episodes). :lol:

I love how affectionate Ryan is (and Deokmi is, too). One of my pet peeves with some K-dramas/K-romcoms (that I've seen at least) is how sparingly they use affection and kisses and touch after the couple gets together. I kind of get that they want to make a big production out of every kiss so that it's "special," but it just ends up seeming like a stilted, awkward relationship that's awkward to watch as well. So keep up with the lovely, playful affection Ryan & Deok Mi! :wub: (But can they start calling each other by their names please, at least outside of work, instead of Curator Song and Director. :sweatingbullets:)

• Like 16

8 minutes ago, tensaitekikuroneko said:

I don't understand DM.

I don't understand how even PMY is still breathing. I mean I have seen all her dramas, but DUDE! He's a heck of a charming man - I can't understand how can someone NOT melt.

Honestly if I was there looking at him opening his shirt and taking off his watch, I would have jumped him and he wouldn't have left the house for days Im-.

KIM JAE WOOK SSI CONTROL YOURSELF. Do u really want all of us to die?

30jg82.gif

ezgif-1-845e756e65cc.gif

• Like 6
  • LOL 6
  • Love 7

4 minutes ago, mmac80 said:

That quick smooch after he helped her down from the table is so realistic. It's nice to see a kdrama couple who are actually acting like a couple.

Yaassss, THIS!!!

20 minutes ago, tensaitekikuroneko said:

Honestly if I was there looking at him opening his shirt and taking off his watch, I would have jumped him and he wouldn't have left the house for days Im-.

#relatable :lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 12

40 minutes ago, cenching said:

Btw, I noticed KJW turned RED again in the kissing scene.....:glasses: If PD-Nim going to gives us scorching hot scene each episode, I am worry for KJW's health....:naughty:

PMY turned RED (right ear) in the kissing scene!!!

• Like 4
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4

wowwww!!:w00t: really love this drama! its romantic comedy that I waiting for:P  and tonight in ep 10 aaaaaaaahh why Kim Jae Wook can be HOT and CUTE at the same time ??!!:lol::love:  i'm really loving it. ohmyheart please be still and prepare until eps 16! :lol:HAHAHAHA and I just want to say again that Kim Jae Wook and Park Min Young chemistry is so damn much good on and off screen. neomuuuu chuaa :lol::lol:

• Like 12
  • Love 1

48 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Ryan handled most everything with her very well in a mature way.

If this was 120 episode drama he would have  found out EP 119 that she was a fangirl and got very angry. :joy:

and how many hours in totally for kissing screen :joy::joy::joy:... 24 hours??? 

• Like 4
  • LOL 8

Thanks to recap today I was able to feel hottest in the kiss... 

Man, the kiss is HOT! 

I feel like I am pervert watching kiss scene and smiling alone :wub: 

i am going to watch raw tonight and eng sub tomorrow :kiss_wink:

• Like 3