[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

10 minutes ago, valzki said:

Did EG confess to DM? My stream was disconnected suddenly :mellow: Ryan stops his car when he sees EG walking on the way to DM house. He puts on the suit and brings his silver medal with him. Perhaps RG follows him? 

not at this moment but confess at the end in front of Ryan

• Like 5

the way he said "it's okay" omg I'm dying I know it's probably nothing but the way he said it aldlglla encompassed so much feelings like acceptance, assurance and trust idek anymore Ryan is truly gold 

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Preview oh I don't even know. Face off between Ryan and DM that could turn sexy. More EG and DI getting in the way! Someone was crying in bed but not sure who it was, SJ or DM ? Need to see again. It looks like any angst with Ryan and DM will be "light" angst but wish we could get rid of DI and EG as second leads. It's really pointless since we know they won't end up together ....

Ryan was crying in bed. I'm guessing he recovers some of his memories about his mom. I think EG and DI will end up together hahahaha (although I hope not). I don't really like them much at this moment...

Gunwoo is SO adorable! And I never got to watch what the husband got in trouble for. Did he make a docu about sasaeng fans and called them/the fan page a sasaeng?

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

I think i need to prepare my heart to watch the next week eps. Ryan is crying :dissapointed_relieved: hope it doesn't have any issue about DM. Shi na gil thing should be revealed in a "light" angst. Don't want any break-up because of shi na gil thing or EG :tears:

• Like 6

Oh my god the preview with DM and RG face off about Shin a Gil.. :joy:

seems like EG and DI have still NOT GIVEN UP! 

DM running into SA in the elevator in her fangirl attire at RG’s place.. 

• Like 7

OMG did DM really think Ryan cant see her....(*forehead slap)

so much tension between EG and Ryan. Ryan even said that DM is his girlfriend

Spoiler

D6IS8gqU0AANdfn.jpg

b0f59b60072668b2c3ecb00208890fe9.png

seriously I thought he'd turn into Mo Tau Go in this scene lol!  I must admit he has every right to be angry

59a99f3c19bf5c72461124546c2653cb.png

But no he doesnt turn all psycho instead he says DM its ok, and then says her SA is my life ID name. DM is surprised and finally comes out of hiding. ENDS

Spoiler

c4654081ec0e3c118e336852b2ee3490.png

84e605f8cfcb20d526386c7b7df44ef1.png

• Like 8
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 3

When you're still HIGH from the burning KISS! And can't get over on it!

ziO4imH.gif

FANGIRLIN' KISS mode

Spoiler

BfT92bN.gif

When you expected an upcoming KISS but it never HAPPENS!

PAHyW01.gif

- DISAPPOINTED much!

Spoiler

Ykbg73X.gif

Gurl! I know how you feel! Welcome to KISS Addict World! LION's kiss is like a heroine!

• Like 9
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, valzki said:

I think i need to prepare my heart to watch the next week eps. Ryan is crying :dissapointed_relieved: hope he still trust DM.

Don't worry. If you watch carefully they resolve the issue from today on the same day with that end of the preview where he's opening some buttons. I think his crying has to do with Lee Sol, the painter.

• Like 6
  • Love 2

Overall a cute ep with the main leads being so so cute but as someone has said above ending was a little meh. i really liked how instead of leaving he said ‘its okay, come out Shin a Gil’ if I recall correctly he said something along this line. 

Now its time to solve Lee Sol mystery.

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

OMG did DM really think Ryan cant see her....(*forehead slap)

No she knew he could see her. That's why Eun Gi was saying that Deok Mi doesn't want Ryan to see her in her current state. He said she didn't wash or something... but that makes it worse for me lol. You're using another guy as a shield and the excuse he's being given is just that you don't want to be seen that way... The boyfriend would feel so mad not just because it's immature, but also because that means you trust this other guy more and you're more comfortable showing him your unmade up state...

Tbh, if I were Deok Mi, I would not be mad at Ryan... I would be happy that he knows and it didn't mean anything bad to him. It was her secret, he wouldn't have come out with it and it wasn't his place to reveal that he knew since she obviously didn't want it known. One of the reasons I think this will be easily resolved is because Deok Mi will remember all the times Ryan has looked out for her while she was on Sinagilnim duty and all the times he's given her an excuse to see Shian. This boyfriend is a good guy.

• Like 16