[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

He brings her home and holds her hand and plays coy. Cute! He has brought a necklace for her! Rosemount PPL I guess. Hugs her on the rooftop. Kim Jae Wook is killing all the scenes! PMY is nailing it! It is such a delight really!

Forehead kisses! I love! He kisses her while holding her hand. I feel like a peeping tom but it is so cute that I have to say it.

While leaving he sees Eun Gi in his suit and tie.

My stream is acting up so I might not be able to recap sequentially!

• Like 14
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 1

Ryan drives DM back to her place. He doesn't want to let go of her hand hehe aww. He lets her go and waits for her to go up the stairs. Then he gets a cute gift necklace from his car and follows her up the stairs. He calls her name and gives her a nice sweet hug. He takes out the necklace and puts it on her aww. He kisses her forehead again and now lips again. His hand still in his pocket lol. They stare at each other and smile but no continuation to he room cuz he leaves. As he is driving away he sees EG walking down the street in a suit. Ryan stops the car. Oooh what's gonna happen. Ahh my stream died a minute. Now it's back. EG is on the rooftop talking to DM who has changed to a hoodie. Just as EG starts confessing, SJ comes up the steps a disheveled mess. Thanks to her hubby. 

The three of them go inside to drink. Well actually just SJ and EG are drinking. SJ's hubby calls but she ignores it. EG throws her phone to the side. The two of them keep drinking.

• Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Did EG confess to DM? My stream was disconnected suddenly :mellow: Ryan stops his car when he sees EG walking on the way to DM house. He puts on the suit and brings his silver medal with him. Perhaps RG follows him? 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I am trying to resume my stream and so all I can see is: They all are trashed in DM's room and drinking.

DM and EG are animatedly talking about SJ and making her drink more.

RG thinks about seeing EG... RG gets up early in the morning...and then Sindy seems to be leaving her house when her mom catches her.

Both her friends slept at DM's. She dresses herself up in her fangirl dress. She tells EG to take care of SJ. They seem to be leaving together, both EG and DM. Will RG see it and misunderstand??

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, jeonghyang said:

An INTENSE Passionate KISSING Scenes! 63.gif

The KISSES are on the highest level of intensity!

Daaaang.... I think these are more intense than the WWWSK wall kiss.  Now I really want to see the BTS of episodes 9 and 10:love:.

TVN, please do not disappoint us. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 3

Ryan laying in bed thinking about seeing EG walking with the suit. He tries to call DM and no answer. Next thing you know it's morning and he's been sitting up in bed feeling worried this whole time. 

Stream cut out so I missed some. At Sindy's house she's leaving for an SA event to take pics. Mom catches her though. She's in trouble.

DM is also getting ready for the event at her place. SJ is passed out drunk. EG is there too. EG goes with her. Oh no it's gonna look like they spent the night together to Ryan lol. If Ryan shows up at the house. Oh yeah he does lol oh nooo. Ryan shows up and here comes DM and EG down the stairs with EG still in his suit. Ryan gives them the death glare. DM hides behind EG. She doesn't want Ryan to see her paparazzi outfit. Let's see how much Ryan trusts DM....

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

DM really hides behind EG to hide from RG. haha! This is what the BTS was about. Mo Tae Gu seems to be back haha!!

He tells EG that "DM is my girlfriend"

EG tells him that he likes her too.

Ryan seems exhausted. He calls her out. He says it is okay, he knows she is Shin Na Gil nim!!!! OMG I LOVE IT!

He told her he knew she was Shi Na Gil nim! Excellent!

Preview: She seems angry and disappointed but its more hilarious than serious. He opens his shirt and takes off his watch AND I AM DYING HERE! SA seems to recognise her in her uniform too!

"not a mature drama"? WTF KJW SSI! Wtf! I love it.

SEND HELP PEOPLE.

• Like 14
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, tensaitekikuroneko said:

DM really hides behind EG to hide from RG. haha! This is what the BTS was about. Mo Tae Gu seems to be back haha!!

He tells EG that "DM is my girlfriend"

EG tells him that he likes her too.

Ryan seems exhausted. He calls her out. He says it is okay, he knows she is Shin Na Gil nim!!!! OMG I LOVE IT!

That’s our man! Love it! Way to go Ryan! 

• Like 6

Didn't really like this last part... Deok Mi shouldn't have done that to her boyfriend... She hid behind another guy and let him talk to Ryan like that. I understand she was scared he might recognize her (which he already revealed afterwards that he knew) but still there were better and more mature ways to deal with that. 

• Like 4

I am glad I watched last night's episode (#9).  All the actors did a great job.  You could feel the tension at the gallery because of RG and DM.  I loved the lunch scene in the restaurant.  It was hilarious, yet heart-wrenching to watch because everyone knew the two of them were hurting, but were at a lost as to what to do about it.  Cindy was cute; when RG asked her why she did not let everyone know he was not cheating on DM.  She said why should she he threaten to sue her.:)

For the first time, I really felt bad for EG.  He really loves her, but she sees him as the brother she never had.  EG hurts when DM hurts, but this time she did not share with him as apparently she did in the past.  This made him realize, DM really cares for RG.  I hope the writer let's the character of EG come to accept his loss and wish DM well and let her know he is there for her always.  

The confession scene was perfect.  Both of them nailed their parts. I cried when she cried, I sighed when they kissed.  I loved it.  :blush:

Episode nine was well written and directed.  I chuckled, laughed, was sad, cried, and sighed.  I hope tonight's episode is just as good.

• Like 12

Ryan and EG having a face off. Pretty sure EG confesses his feelings for her to Ryan. Ryan calls DM to come out of hiding. He tells her it is okay. Oooh!! He calls her the fan girl page name!! Lol it's revealed all he knowssss. Episode ends with this juicy cliffhanger. 

Preview oh I don't even know. Face off between Ryan and DM that could turn sexy. More EG and DI getting in the way! Someone was crying in bed but not sure who it was, SJ or DM ? Need to see again. It looks like any angst with Ryan and DM will be "light" angst but wish we could get rid of DI and EG as second leads. It's really pointless since we know they won't end up together ....

• Like 10
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 2