[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

Episode starts back outside. While DM cleans up the broken dishes, Ryan and SA sit talking. SA seems to be giving Ryan advices on his relationship with DM. DI comes and sits down and Ryan asks where did DM go. Maybe she didn't feel welcome at the meeting? Suddenly Ryan gets up and goes off to find DM. He gets in his car and drives to the work shop. Work shop is in a different location? No one will be interrupting them haha. So he did not get the message to Latte before seeing her. 

Now we have repeat of her asking why you no like fake dating me, etc. 

More kissing coming....full attention to screen haha. Oh dang! Someone is interrupting them. Oh Ryan ain't having none of that. He pulls her into a different room lol. Kissing continues dang! They all over each other. He lifted her into the table yesssss. Hot. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 4

DI and SA are still talking, prob wondering where Ryan went haha little do they know. 

Ryan and DM still kissing, start knocking over some wood. They giggle and laugh happily. They are so giddy. DM's tummy growls. They leave hand in hand. DM picks up the light stick, I don't think Ryan knows what it is lol. Think he's like what is that. They soo cute. 

Quick scene of EG and his mom talking. Think EG may be mentions his feelings for DM, not sure. 

Back to Ryan and DM driving in car. They go buy sushi rolls or kimbap or something. They take it to DM's rooftop. Doesn't she realize he'll want to go inside hehe? I don't know all their conversations in the car and on the rooftop but clearly they're cute conversations. 

• Like 6
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

EG's mom drops him off. 

DM and Ryan still on rooftop. Looks like getting ready to say their farewells. Ryan wants her to call him Ryan. Think she feels weird saying it. Hmm not sure what they decide on. Ryan gives her a sweet kiss on the forehead and leaves.

DM goes inside all happy. Remembering what he said to her. She's blushing and giggling. 

Wonder if she'll text Latte lol. 

Ryan gets home. Oooh i think she is texting Latte! Ryan gets a message and reads it and smiles. He text a her back as Latte. Hehe. She sleeps soundly.  

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 4

The scene in office is really cute. He gets her an iced americano, and she brings him milk(?). The atmosphere is totally different, the employees are noticing the difference and its cute. Cindy is cute!

She shows them a flashlight, and a pillow and Ryan asks if the flashlight is similar to what DM was holding haha.

Also the room design is an exact copy of DM's room haha

The office people are scolding her for being all chummy with Ryan again, I think.

And Now DI is here -_-

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2