[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

how many times did you watch ep9.

ME?

6 times and counting... still can't get over with those fave scenes

especially this one,

when the whole Cheum Art Gallery staff are having lunch and DM is badmounting RG's handsome-ness and fangirling at the same time. 

tumblr_pr85tkxaDy1u2dd0eo1_1280.png

tumblr_pr85tkxaDy1u2dd0eo3_1280.png

• Like 9
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

9 minutes ago, rryyuu said:

@SC2019 omg is that called spoiler? If yes, do tell me aaaa, i will edit out later, guys. Don't be afraid to point out if I'm posting something that is restricted :sweatingbullets:hahaha yes, but I feel like the drama gonna pulled something different from the webtoon :')

I am pretty new myself to posting stuff, just lurked around before this. But I recall reading somewhere that you may have to put up a spoiler notice in case some people want to leave the suspense intact and don't wanna know what the actual manhwa is like, as the drama may follow it somewhat. :P

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

hi all! newbie here.

I was really mad to the writer for ep8, after watching ep 9, I forgive him/her. Let the ship sailed! Poor eung gi, but I hate him for what he did in the last episode, so I'm not really sure how to react during his scenes. 

• Like 7

Fan-taken photographs of them filming today. Looks like the couple are still on good terms? (I'm expecting a break up at some point, in keeping with the romcom formula.)

• Like 8

After watching it with sub ,  this episode was perfect :relieved:

6FE960A7-628E-4913-891B-6E9899AA4CE9.gif

B1312854-1096-4A65-B85D-EFBB92F6416C.gif

Hear him say  ( Hated  it since it was fake. I wanted to date you for real made me want to 

C4EDF3CA-5C70-4F16-B4CF-3C26ECE6F526.gif

With happiness :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 11
  • Love 3

Guys, I thought my eyes cheated me when we are on page 91 ALREADY! I remember it was about 80 when last night's episode was aired. 

It's not like I'm complaining, but how I wish he would have stroked her hair/cheek before kissing her. It would make the kiss more Ryan-esque, don't you think? But still, the second make-out session is so hot, they have been so intimate since the fake dating so they can go full force from the first kiss hehe

The preview of ep 9 last week quite misdirected our attention. I thought they would go on bickering in a childish way (which doesn't fit so well with their situation), but the bickering is at an appropriate level. Between the bickering, there are a lot of thoughtful moments as well, especially by Ryan. Like when they were in the car and he suddenly said it'd been a long time since he went with her, or when he seemed disappointed thinking she got so uncomfortable with him and avoid going in the same car to DI house. I love when he ate the chili, coughing so hard but seemed happy to look at her while she burst out laughing. Small details so show how much he cares about her, longs for her and genuinely wants her to be happy and comfortable. So Ryan-esque. 

And I love that the air diffuser has always been on his table since the day she gave him. 

• Like 15
  • Love 3

4 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

9 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

:mrgreen::joy:

haha and I can't believe that he really rounded Cindy to a corner to beat for information, just like a lion cornering his prey.

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t quote images . Thx
  • Like 3
  • LOL 16

@haartie With another person instead of Sindy (especially a woman), I might be a tad uncomfortable, but Sindy's so brazen that it works. I actually loved how she was all "Why would I help you in any way when you said you'd sue me?" and then just walks out on her boss. :lol:

@gilaswan Loved reading your thoughts about the episode! I feel the same way about the childhood trope...why can't anyone in dramaland get together without being linked through their childhood?! I also like what you said about Ryan reading people well. Ryan does seem like he has quite a lot of empathy for people, like when he mistook Sun Joo and Deok Mi for lovers, and it makes me wonder why he was made out to be like an arrogant jerk in the first few episodes. Feels a bit discordant to me.

My other thoughts after having watched the subbed episode:

Spoiler

- Ryan, of course, our sweet poor little kicked kitten. He was so smiley in episode 8, then he was all sad this episode; I wanted to wrap him up in a blanket and cuddle him (to be honest I always want to cuddle him regardless of the circumstances ahaha). I love how he respected Deok Mi's decision even when he didn't completely understand the context of it and tried communicating with her several times even when she was being  a brat. I feel like most male leads in dramas/romcoms (not that I've watched a whole lot lately haha) would have tried to force their will on the woman, and I'm not here for that. I also really like how Jae Wook does Ryan's comedic moments, how it's pretty subtle but very effective. Like when they had lunch with their officemates and Deokmi blurted out that he was hogging everything; the way he stammered and how his voice sounded like it was choked up, how he hunched over and avoided any eye contact. Funny and adorable and heart-tugging all at the same time. Well done, Jae Wook!

- That kiss scene! I like that it started with Deok Mi being the one to sort of correct her own mistake by deciding to tell him how she truly feels. I love how they didn't do the whole overused slow-mo + revolving camera thing. I like that for the first kiss Ryan went in slowly and gave her enough time to move away if she wanted to. I also like the way he made out with her after; it was passionate but also kind of soft and slow (and sensual!). I was reminded of the first kiss scene in Secretary Kim (since it was the last romcom I saw and PMY was also in it); I thought the male lead went in a tad too aggressively and PMY looked a bit overwhelmed. In this Deok Mi looked like she was very much into it on an equal footing. I also felt that the kisses were somehow more natural and grounded than most drama kisses tend to be.

- Poor Shi An, finding himself on the receiving end of Ryan's bad mood several times now. :D Good thing he's so easy-going.

- Still love Director Eom so much, she's a riot! I want to copy her breathy "Oh my god!" to use in real life. :lol:

I'm totally looking forward to lovey-dovey smiley Ryan. Bring it on!

• Like 18
  • LOL 3

30 minutes ago, Ondine said:

Hide contents

-I like that for the first kiss Ryan went in slowly and gave her enough time to move away if she wanted to. I also like the way he made out with her after; it was passionate but also kind of soft and slow (and sensual!). I was reminded of the first kiss scene in Secretary Kim (since it was the last romcom I saw and PMY was also in it); I thought the male lead went in a tad too aggressively and PMY looked a bit overwhelmed. In this Deok Mi looked like she was very much into it on an equal footing. I also felt that the kisses were somehow more natural and grounded than most drama kisses tend to be.

Ha, probably a testament to Kim Jae-wook's kissing skills and also how he is able to make his co-star comfortable. I'm happy he wasn't eating her face off. And you're right, she looked at ease with him and into the moment. It really helped that he was first gentle with her, and then slowly upped the intensity.

• Like 12
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 3

1 hour ago, haartie said:

Guys, I thought my eyes cheated me when we are on page 91 ALREADY! I remember it was about 80 when last night's episode was aired. 

It's not like I'm complaining, but how I wish he would have stroked her hair/cheek before kissing her. It would make the kiss more Ryan-esque, don't you think? But still, the second make-out session is so hot, they have been so intimate since the fake dating so they can go full force from the first kiss hehe

And I love that the air diffuser has always been on his table since the day she gave him. 

i think Ryan prefers holding DM's hand to stroking her hair :rolleyes: i like it that way though (just make it to the point if you want to kiss someone who likes you too)  :P  

• Like 9
  • Love 1

46 minutes ago, Ondine said:

My other thoughts after having watched the subbed episode:

Hide contents

- Still love Director Eom so much, she's a riot! I want to copy her breathy "Oh my god!" to use in real life. :lol:

I'm totally looking forward to lovey-dovey smiley Ryan. Bring it on!

at first i found her really annoying :wacko: even just by looking at her face was irritated me. LOL..

but after watching  the subbed eps 9, she is really hillarious. how can she knows how to speak English well but she doesn't understand the simple words from DM's female coworker "Follow me" :sweat_smile: her secretary is smarter than her :P

• Like 5
  • LOL 6

15 minutes ago, valzki said:

i think Ryan prefers holding DM's hand to stroking her hair :rolleyes: i like it that way though (just make it to the point if you want to kiss someone who likes you too)  :P  

I agree that hand-holding is going to be the major element in this series.  Ryan already mentioned his issue with it and her response.  Now we have seen the beginnings of the flashback to them as children, which might be the incident that leads to issue surrounding hand holding.  I think this will continue to be a major theme element in the remainder of the series.

• Like 8

Did anyone notice that the latest Latte Ahjumma talking to Deokmi does not look like Ryan's Latte Ahjumma, that her face and body are very feminine and looks shorter? So is Ryan imagining mom perhaps?? Or is it me? Does the image look like the actress who is going to play Si An's mom... Lee Il Hwa?? I looked it up and there is similarity.... 

As for Ms Eom, don't know what she is planning for Ryan but whatever it is, if it is to humiliate or destroy Ryan, I think her daughter Cindy will defend Ryan. He is the one who got Cindy to understand discipline by not tolerating her behavior, got her to stop stalking and cupatch postings, and with the help of DM got her to work on a project she really likes. It is funny how Ryan made her go to the office then put her in a corner to make her tell him what was going on with the employees. Then Cindy's response when Ryan asked why she did not clarify the misunderstanding. It is like 2 siblings... why should I help you when you have something over my head that you are going to tell on me? Then Cindy ran away... that was quite cute. 

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, zenya22 said:

Did anyone notice that the latest Latte Ahjumma talking to Deokmi does not look like Ryan's Latte Ahjumma, that her face and body are very feminine and looks shorter? So is Ryan imagining mom perhaps?? Or is it my imagination? Does the image look like the actress who is going to play Si An's mom... Lee Il Hwa?? I looked it up and there is similarity.... 

I think it’s just what DM thinks Latte looks like.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

Da-in needs to check herself. Her comment that DM trusted her words over Ryan’s feelings really made me mad. 

HOWEVER!!! If it happens when DM is in her red suit, then we know that it the date and roof top kiss are happening and therefore not a point of conflict. (Unless of course they end up back at Ryan’s and she has to wear the same suit to work the next day... :tounge_xd:)

On another note. I cannot believe how invested I am in this drama and our Labbit couple. Yes we’ve had drama but as fake relationships go (in the traditional fluffy romcom sense) theirs was wonderful because their feelings grew in parallel. Almost sneaking up on them. It also didn’t take outside intervention for them to realise their feelings—sorry but the whole jealousy chat with Da-in did not make Ryan realise his feelings. Maybe it made him act sooner but he was there from the blindfold scene—you won’t convince me otherwise. 

In a way the most most beautiful moment was when Ryan was watching her unleash her feelings. That sort of tenderness and I feel like if he could have he would have just to her for a hug. Instead we got one of the most anticipated kisses in dramaland history—FACTS. 

CANNOT WAIT. LET TIME TURN FASTER!!!

• Like 6
  • LOL 4