[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

After Sindy tells him what's up, I think Ryan is like wait what did I do or something. 

Ryan and DM meet outside. I just noticed DM is wearing all black and no make up, like she's in mourning for their relationship. Not sure what either of them say, but they are both sad so I'm sad. 

At home, Ryan takes the flowers and is about to throw them away, but he stops himself. He gets a message. There's a group chat on DM's fan page. It's very brief whatever is written. I don't think DM is updating and ppl are wondering what's up.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 6

DM and Ryan are not getting along at the gallery the next day. The other employees can't stand it. The girls decide to take DM for lunch and the guy decides to take Ryan for lunch. They all end up at the same restaurant lol awkward. Ryan goes in first and DM angrily follows. They really are acting like a couple who broke up lol I love it. 

Oh no, DM is watching Ryan eat and think he looks cute eating. I dunno what just happened. Somerhing awkward. Did DM accidentally talk her thoughts out loud? Sorry i missed it. The other employees seem exhausted. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 6

As they arrive back at the gallery, mom and dad arrive carrying tons of food. DM wants them just to come inside but Ryan is like actually I'm hungry let's go eat a picnic. I think to spite DM. He wants to be her parent's favorite. During the picnic Ryan accidentslly eats a hot pepper. DM laughs at him. Mom gifts the lion doll. Ryan is genuinely touched and DM is genuinely smiling ear to ear. The whole picnic turns happy. Ryan takes pics of them then mom tells him to join them in a photo. Mom and dad push DM and Ryan together in the photo. Aww they are smiling so much in the photos. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 9

DM and the gallery's staffs went to eat.  when RG is looking at the soup, DM says in her heart "RG is so cute" :wub: ahh.. i hope they reconcile soon :wub:

DM is walking followed by RG. then RG calls DM and he wants to say something to DM "DM, do you..." cut by DM parents come and calling DM. they want to have a picnic. i don't know why but DM doesn't want to ask RG to join. but when RG sees DM parents bring so much food, he sudddenly said he is hungry :lol:

when they have a picnic, RG tries the food and i think it's spicy haha... then DM mom gives him a lion doll. DM corrected her mom by saying his name is Ryan not Lion. (sorry if i make any mistake here)

DM mom as RG to take their pic. then she asked somebody who passing by to take their picture (4 of them, RG included) 

then her mom asks DM and RG to take pic together. it's so sweet :wub:

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 5

Never thought I'd be annoyed by DeokMi. I feel so bad for Ryan, he doesn't deserve the days he's had because of her... She broke things off and then she was the one being all petty and jealous. I just.... I feel like DeokMi and her friend seem immature here. They defy convention with their fangirling but she doesn't have the courage to try for the real thing. Maybe this is why she falls for idols, because love is scary when it's real.

• Like 7
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

They drop off her parents. Parents seem to want to discuss their relationship but DM keeps stopping them. Think she's feeling a little bad for lying to them when they're so happy about it. 

DM and Ryan are in the car driving back. It's the white car, DM's car I believe. 

They both seem apologetic towards the other. It's a little awkward cuz we know how much they like each other. Think they are about to talk but DI calls and interrupts. Something about SA's stuff.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 9

At DM's parents house, EG and his mom come in. His mom pulls out her magazine with Ryan on the cover. EG gets mad about it, then DM's mom gets mad and is going off. Not sure about what. EG looks like he's feeling guilty. I think DM"s dad speaks some words of wisdom. 

At the gallery...the other female curator catches former director and her minion dressed in all black trying to spy on the offices. She's actually looking for her daughter. Female curator take a her to the stock room where Sindy is working. She's happy to see Sindy working so hard. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

Nighttime, DM arrives home to EG outside her door. EG set up good and drinks for them. Is he going to confess his love or confess his wrongdoings? Hmmmm. 

She changes and they're hanging out drinking and eating. Think EG is feeling her out trying to see how much she likes Ryan. He looks so guilty. 

We get a montage of him trying to rest at the judo studio but he can't. Looks like he has a memory of when she was upset once and crying and he brought her ice cream. He is very restless. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 6

DM is sitting up in bed. She remembers what SJ told her, I think about getting on social media to make herself feel better or something ? Oooh could this be her interaction with Latte? Ok looks like she's in the chat room, but so far just talking to random fan girls who don't understand real problems...

She's about to close out when suddenly ...........

Latte comes in the chat!! 

Awww she's going to have a heart to heart with Latte. I love it!! 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 7