[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

Logging  out now, to avoid any spoilers before I get to watch raw. 

Anyways, will be disappointed if they reconcile and kiss this week! :P

Good luck to those watching live stream !!

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, liz-danielle said:

the stream is not working properly. can anyone recommend another stream?

it hasn't started yet right? :huh:

i'll try to do the live recap today since my connection is in good condition :rolleyes: hopefully my kids don't disturb me for a while :sweatingbullets::lol:

Edited by valzki
add post
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 5

16 hours ago, boingboingracquet said:

fangirl „martwy, ale z powrotem do życia” zameldował się! to jest dla wszystkich fangirls ryan złota tam !!

:)

zajac_wilk05.jpg

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t quote images. ( incl IG) .thx
  • Like 5
  • LOL 1

it's starting :wub:  

HPL - Eps 9

begin with RG arrives home with the flower bouquet and he remembers what DM said to him when DM let go of his hand.

he tries to call DM i think but he cancels it.

DM at home crying :tears: looking at her phone

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

Just now, valzki said:

it's starting :wub:  

HPL - Eps 9

begin with RG arrives home with the flower bouquet and he remembers what DM said to him when DM let go of his hand.

he tries to call DM i think but he cancels it.

DM at home crying :tears: looking at her phone

can u please DM me the streaming link if possible?i'm dyinggggggg out here w the link that i have.huhuhu

• Like 5

Ryan returns home heartbroken with the bouquet of pretty flowers. Remembers what happened with DM. Looks like he was gonna call or text but then he puts his phone away.

DM at home sitting sadly in a corner. Looks at her phone, nothing. 

Ryan drinking wine at home, DM drinking a can of beer. Drowning their sorrows. Both can't sleep. Dang Ryan drank 2 bottles of wine himself.

DM finally sleeping. Has memory from childhood, holding a little boy's hand. It appears the boy was Ryan...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 9

DM is drinking beer and RG is drinking wine on their own bed and thinking. ah so sad looking at them :tears: 

DM is sleeping and she's dreaming and holding her own hand. she's with a red suit in her dream and there's a boy/girl (blurred) then she wakes up.

she's ready to go to work now. RG just waken up and looked at his phone. sorry not really understand here, but he's looking at someone's profile? Shi an is my life profile? the same with SJ looking at it too.

DM comes to the cafe and talk to SJ. RG is waiting outside the cafe in his car. 

RG gets out from his car and SJ told DM that RG is coming. DM hides under the cashier table :D 

RG is looking for DM.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 9

Next morning, DM and Ryan both slowly get up. Ryan and SJ I think both notice her fan page hasn't been updated. Or at least I think that's what they are looking at on their phones. DM arrives at the cafe. SJ lecturing DM, DM arguing back. I think about Ryan. Ryan drives up and sees them inside talking. He goes inside and DM hides. SJ won't let him buy anything. She is giving him the stink eye lol. Think she tells him sorry all we sell here in coffee. Ryan leaves frustrated, think wondering why DM ran off and hid from him. 

Once he's gone, DM comes out of hiding. SJ tries to cheer her some. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 9

i think SJ offered him coffee but he ignored it. then gets out from the cafe. RG knows that SJ is lying that DM is not there. 

DM arrives at the gallery and she is seeing that RG is talking to DI. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5

DM arrives at the gallery. Ryan and DI are outside talking. DM looks uncomfortable. The other employees come out. DM goes to greet Ryan and DI, does so quickly and runs off. 

Inside, DM is typing furiously at her computer. The other employees looking at her like uh oh what happened. Ryan comes in and DM responds harshly to him. Everyone else gives Ryan a look like you bad boy, what did you do lol. Now the other employees are in the hallway gossiping, speculating that DM and Ryan are arguing over DI. Now the other employees are being mean to Ryan, thinking he broke DM's heart lol. Ryan makes Sindy tell him what's going on. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 10

DM in the office doing her job but she pressing the keyboards very hard :lol: hahahah... she remembers what DI told her last time. then RG enters. he talks to DM (sorry i don't really understand what they say :sweatingbullets:

it's quite funny to see DM angry at RG (she keeps pressing the keyboards harder :lol: )

i got distracted because my kids are quarelling :crazy:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3