[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

1 hour ago, SGahjumma said:

The hand holding seems to be quite significantly portrayed a lot more in this drama compared to other k-dramas. But all these small little acts really brings in the couple closeness.

Ditto. One of the reason I addicted to this drama. Little things may seem nothing but very meaningful to me. Not just by the leads but also co-stars.

The comedic part also done without exaggerated expressions/reactions. Like Jaewook, he has these small, subtle reactions that makes scenes funny yet natural.

• Like 13

7 minutes ago, cremep said:

tvn crew currently undergo HPL bluray consumer survey in http://cafe.daum.net/herprivatelife i really want to join, but i dont understand a thing.. is there anyone here who can help me? thankyou..

it's not tvn crew , it's a survey started by the daum cafe but click the link on the left

Bluray/DVD 가수요조사
the next page has english instructions to guide you (you have to have a daum account to submit)

• Like 2
  • Love 1

When real life calls you but you have to peek in here every now and again to see if there's any updates :joy:

giphy.gif

The week felt so long, now it's just one more day :wub: 

I can't watch it live this week because i'm travelling, but i'll keep a watch out here for some romantic action hahaha 

• Like 4
  • LOL 13

8 minutes ago, Doramy said:

:kiss_wink: Can you see something in picture?

At her neck, she has a red skin plate? Someone bite her :ph34r:

Sorry for your dark mind :P

That is because the pic is taken from Ep 3 when she was harassed and hit by Cha Shi An fans.. remember after that she changed her clothes from green to this black outfit. LOL

• Like 6
  • LOL 7
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, annie1234 said:

:joy::joy: I just saw someone commented on tumblr “Choi Da IN needs to be Choi Da OUT”

:lol: Yesss!!! She absolutely needs to be OUT of DM and RG way :phew:

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

14 minutes ago, bliss1004 said:

That is because the pic is taken from Ep 3 when she was harassed and hit by Cha Shi An fans.. remember after that she changed her clothes from green to this black outfit. LOL

Hahaha I remembered. Thank you! I think these new pics at ep 9. TvN needs still cuts ep 9 more :(

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Doramy said:

Hahaha I remembered. Thank you! I think these new pics at ep 9. TvN needs still cuts ep 9 more :(

Normally, TVN will only release next Episode stills on Wednesday morning..giving us hint about what's gonna happen on that day episode..i noticed that they will only released the previous episodes stills on Monday to Tuesday.. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, bliss1004 said:

Normally, TVN will only release next Episode stills on Wednesday morning..giving us hint about what's gonna happen on that day episode..i noticed that they will only released the previous episodes stills on Monday to Tuesday.. 

Waiting eagerly for the release. Really cannot wait, this show is killing me softly :tounge_xd:

• Like 5

Here's a fun recap of episodes 7 and 8 from Dramas with a Side of Kimchi:

https://dramaswithasideofkimchi.com/2019/05/06/her-private-life-episodes-7-8-a-chatty-recap/

This part though:

Drama Geek: Holy fire, the end of episode seven had my heart pounding. Then when Ryan took the blindfold off himself, I about passed out. I’m really sad this was fake, but I can understand it narratively. What I’m afraid of is that when their real kiss happens it won’t be as good as the fake ones. That would be such a shame for the OTP. 

I didn't think about it then because I was just enjoying all the skinship, but I think they're right---since they teased the audience with a fake kiss not only once but twice, they have to really deliver when it's time for the real thing. I have a feeling KJW and PMY are up to the challenge, and I can't wait to see how they do. :D

@fangirldeokjil94 Thanks for answering my question! It's so cool that you got to see a fake Cheum sign! :)

• Like 9
  • Love 1

So true....becoming restless in soompi cafe....

They are so delicious and it's quite rare for the male lead to be so...ahem...manly....most are flowerboys and cute ...

And all this ahjumma wants to do is pat them sweetly on their heads...

But this one.....too hot...

Really looking forward to the following eps....hopefully they don't keep stringing us along with too many imaginary kisses.

Don't think it was idiocy on DM's part to leave....She had her hopes up a couple of times only to be disappointed( him telling her about sindy deleting CU patch...dressing up for shi an)...especially since they were fake dating and she could have convinced herself it was all in her mind and he was just acting( dunno how k drama actors keep their head screwed on tight with all those honey dripping gazes:huh:....Just be just as confusing sometimes)

Plus getting misled by CDI...

so now it's up to them to realise that both their feelings are true...

Poor eungi  ..he probably thought he would just grow old with her since she was going to be a fangirl bachelorette...

Probably didn't realise she would fall for a real person...

He does portray the annoying childhood friend rather well that accidentally falls in love with his bff...had a couple of friends in this position but were too chicken to lose the friendship and each ended up marrying someone else...

So can't blame his bull in the China shop...

The scene at the dinner table was very true to sibling relationships...we hate each other's guts but would still die for the other...lol

• Like 9
  • Love 2

This is a pure speculation, me thinking of how Ryan will see the pictures of himself taken by Deok Mi and Si Na Gil/DM. It seems to me that within the family of DM, Mama Editor and Deok MI are more in touch because of what they do. Mama Nam is the Editor of one of the best art magazines in the country according to DM and DM is an art curator. When Mama Nam learned that Ryan was at DM's house, she ran over and DM already knew that she wanted to ask for an exclusive interview for her magazine and helped Mama Nam to secure the interview. Here is famed artist well known for his brilliance and now a Museum Director in Korea and an exclusive interview with Ryan is a coup achievement for the Editor. At the interview, no pictures were taken. Mama Editor will definitely need photos. Ryan may ask Deok Mi to take pictures but Deok Mi may add the pictures she took of him at the writer's home and at the fangirling event. And Ryan may be surprised at what he sees in those pictures, "anyeong, I am here". In other words Deok Mi will be able to confess what she feels about him through those pictures more intimately, meaningfully and lovingly than if she confessed to him in words. Again, this is just a guess. She does not have to stress herself about how to tell him how she feels because he will know when he sees those pictures she so carefully and lovingly took of him. Just guessing.......But however, Ryan will see those pictures, he will divine and understand...

• Like 7
  • Insightful 9

@rryyuu I love the attention to detail with the air diffuser! Good job, HPL crew.

@zenya22 Good catch about Mama Editor not taking any photos for the interview, especially since Ryan Gold's face (and body) is a work of art itself, hehe. :lol: I really love your idea about Deok Mi taking pictures of Ryan and him seeing them and understanding better how she feels. I think that ties in beautifully with the story. And Deok Mi should also be able to see the way Ryan looks at her through the camera, the way she understood what the photographer was saying in that photograph in episode 5. It would all be so beautiful and poetic. :wub:

• Like 7
  • Love 2

I was thinking today.. And I am not sure of this but would Editor mama be of some help when it comes to Lee Sol.. Since she’s been in the art industry for a long time..

• Like 2
  • Insightful 7