[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

Guys & gals, I'm getting more and more pissed off by the third wheels by the minute. Gonna flip some tables arrrrrrgggh!

Darn, that Choi Da In! I wasn't expecting her to turn out to be nasty, what a selfish a-hole! I thought maybe she was like Seo Ji-hye's character in Jealousy Incarnate, who was hitting on the male lead Hwa-shin but stayed cool and didn't attempt to hinder his relationship with Na-ri, even helped clear some misunderstandings. I thought the writer might take a less typical route with her. 

And you Eun-gi, really? What he did was so much worse than Da-in, who's a complete stranger, whereas Deok-mi considers EG as family. He's being such an insensitive, undeserving brat atm and he better fixes it!!! 

rlU9juo.jpg

• Like 9

even in imagination, Deok Mi has a wild imagination HAHAHA :lol: seriously RYAN GOLD SO DAMN SWEET AND HOT AT THE SAME TIME WHEN HE KISS DEOK MI :lol: :love:  aaaaahhhh seriously finally I'm found the hype to watch the drama on going again!:lol::lol: can't wait to next eps!

• Like 9

23 hours ago, classyviews said:

I just had this thought and now it wont go away.

What if the conflict is because Ryan doesn't want to admit to his feelings and pushes her away because of his art and Lee sol issues?

I know this is makjang territory but this drama continues to spring surprises and now I am worried.

P.S: The artist friend is coming out too strong which might or might not force DM to acknowledge her feelings and confess. 

Somehow I feel there is another twist coming up.

I am eating my words now!!! 

Okay going away till they confess then Ill binge watch. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, tensaitekikuroneko said:

I am so glad for these spoilers because I can now skip watching the damn episode until the crisis is over next week. Now to concentrate on something else to pass my time...

(call for help pls)

:bawling:

Go watch Doctor Prisoner!! It’s SO MESSED UP, you’ll think this sad angst between RG & SM is NOTHING! And DI and EG - yes, they are IRRITATING AS HELL - but incomparable to the utterly makjang denizens in Doctor Prisoner!! Trust me, you will take comfort in whatever angst and sadness of HPL after you watch DP!! :astonished:

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, tan10can said:

I know right. I noticed he goes all red especially his ears. LOL. He should be a pro by now with all the Kissing he has done with men and women. WinkWink.....too.

In the imagination kiss scene and the drunken snuggle scene, the camera captured his right side of the face. He was all red from the forehead down to his neck....:joy:  I can’t really see his redness in the thumb kiss scene though since it was bit dark. In TYH kissing scenes, Wookie’s ear was red but in HPL KJW’s redness was in a whole new level...:joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

8 minutes ago, Artheusa said:

Guys & gals, I'm getting more and more pissed off by the third wheels by the minute. Gonna flip some tables arrrrrrgggh!

Darn, that Choi Da In! I wasn't expecting her to turn out to be nasty, what a selfish a-hole! I thought maybe she was like Seo Ji-hye's character in Jealousy Incarnate, who was hitting on the male lead Hwa-shin but stayed cool and didn't attempt to hinder his relationship with Na-ri, even helped clear some misunderstandings. I thought the writer might take a less typical route with her. 

And you Eun-gi, really? What he did was so much worse than Da-in, who's a complete stranger, whereas Deok-mi considers EG as family. He's being such an insensitive, undeserving brat atm and he better fixes it!!! 

Agree, I think Da-in has a bit more leeway than Eun-gi. Pretty sure Da-in wasn't going to say anything until 1-she found out it was a fake relationship and 2-realised that Ryan actually likes Deok-mi. She now can justify her actions because she doesn't think that DM has feelings... ergo protecting Ryan. 

Eun-gi however! Man. Immature, petty don't even begin to describe it. He knows that they like each other and doesn't have the maturity to just let them handle it themselves. Even if he doesn't know Ryan's feelings, he knows DM's. 

I'm hopeful that Da-in will end up helping DM realise that Ryan is being sincere. They haven't set her up as evil, rather Ryan's misguided fangirl. 

Eun-gi I have zero hope for. There is no way he can redeem himself in my eyes. Too much damage.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 4

Sorry for posting consecutively but I was right about the memory bit. I should have checked before posting.

Here's a cut from Ryan's awakened memories when he sees children playing in the park (episode 4)

B5zwmSG.png

Here's the same boy from DM's mom's memories from tonight's episode:

TEIwSKy.png

@zenya22 was right; Deok-mi, Eun-gi and Ryan has a connection from their childhood. If not playing with them, maybe Ryan was watching them play from afar, I'm not sure.

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 8

7 minutes ago, booo28 said:

even in imagination, Deok Mi has a wild imagination HAHAHA :lol: seriously RYAN GOLD SO DAMN SWEET AND HOT AT THE SAME TIME WHEN HE KISS DEOK MI :lol: :love:  aaaaahhhh seriously finally I'm found the hype to watch the drama on going again!:lol::lol: can't wait to next eps!

That kiss was even better because of no background song and just their lips with ASMR mic :D so satisfying. 

And I lol-ed so hard everytime Ryan appeared or did something with wolf-howling backsound or lion’s roar sound. :D 

Deok Mi’s fangirling and imagining over Ryan Gold is basically me. Drooling over Ryan Gold. hahaha. so relatable

• Like 8
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

My two cents, I think  DM is really afraid of rejection and has no complete confidence that a person will like her with her dual life and such.

She got swept away with the fake dating and seeing DaIn's closeness only got her worried and jealous.

Me thinks, her working and fangirling and being happy doing the same; in the background  and never in the front ; is not giving her the confidence to let Ryan know her  true feelings.

But I have full faith in our woke hero and that he will suss the issue out and begin the true office romance

Ryan is a fighter and though he might understand certain things not correctly, he isnt the one to accept nonsense. 

My hope is that she gets brave enough to accept her feeling and feel happy for herself too. 

The fangirl drama comes later.

p.s: I worried for her friend and her husband, obviously its his work and he has to do it but he is not being honest and that's going to blow on his face.

Eun Gi you are an idiot, please either confess and accept the rejection or go away. 

• Like 7
  • Insightful 6

2 minutes ago, Artheusa said:

Sorry posting consecutively but I was right about the memory bit. I should have checked before posting.

Here's a cut from Ryan's awakened memories when he sees children playing in the park (episode 4)

@zenya22 was right; Deok-mi, Eun-gi and Ryan has a connection from their childhood. If not playing with them, maybe he was watching them play from afar, I'm not sure.

OMO! Ryan and Deok Mi won’t turn out to be related, will they? This is not Game of Thrones kind of drama, isn’t it? :D

• Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 1

5 minutes ago, Artheusa said:

Sorry posting consecutively but I was right about the memory bit. I should have checked before posting.

Also in episode 1, right at the very beginning--I have zero no idea how to upload a screenshot. But it is in the first segment of DM drawing.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Artheusa said:

Sorry for posting consecutively but I was right about the memory bit. I should have checked before posting.

@zenya22 was right; Deok-mi, Eun-gi and Ryan has a connection from their childhood. If not playing with them, maybe Ryan was watching them play from afar, I'm not sure.

It has been awhile since I watched a live drama and wow I forgot the levels we go to when analysing these stills! <3 I especially enjoy the scenes where the fangirls are waiting on the webpage.. just.. like... us.... HAHAHA so glad to have this community. Not alot of ppl get why I am so crazy over this drama <3

Edited by LavelyShai
Quoted Image
  • Like 4
  • LOL 5

Ok, sigh ... I think my guess was right ... we may only get a hot kiss after confession of real feelings in Episode 11 ... then they would probably break up in Episode 13 and 14 - or maybe till Episode 15, and then, all wrapped up - Episode 16 ... I am very reluctant to keep watching but I think their sizzling chemistry would tempt me back!! Maybe they need SA & Sindy’s help! Oh and SJ’s help too - she needs to seriously KNOCK SOME SENSE INTO EG! I don’t really know what we should do with that so-called SORRY EXCUSE of an artist from NY ... UNLESS, she has got something to do with RG’s Mother or Lee Sol ... she’s such a SELFISH female dog :rage:

• Like 8

Ep 9 Text Preview:

"Is this really the end of us?"

Ryan is shocked by Deokmi's words.

Although she ended things, Deokmi still can't erase her feelings toward Ryan.

However, the attempts of both at confirming their feelings for each other keep being misaligned.

Ultimately, Latte knocks on SNG's door late at night.

Oho will the cat be out of the bag soon ..

• Like 12
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 9

The imaginary kiss....for me what she was thinking before DM imagined the kiss after she realized the significance of the secret room to Ryan and the pain he must be in "I am good, be confident, I will take care of you, I will give you a blessing" and the music playing were so much more potent and poignant. I cried. 

Although I like her imaginary kiss too because it shows how she wants to be kissed which actually is very Ryan-esque. Slow and tender. First smoothing the hair on her forehead and running his hand on her hair, a kiss on the cheek then the lips. It is exactly how Ryan would have kissed her. 

The ending scene of DM letting go of his hand.... wey DM, wey, wey, wey, you let us know your thoughts before you imagined the kiss that you will take care of him, that you will give him a blessing... wey, wey, you let go of the hand??? Now I need more hankies...

After reading the recaps and posts (Thank you very much all) I agree that in the end, Da In will realize that what she wants for her friend, Ryan, is to be happy that she will help clear the misunderstanding between DM and Ryan that working as an artist with Ryan her mentor would be more satisfying than craving for a romantic relationship with him which he already clarified that he was just a mentor and a friend to Da in. Fingers and toes crossed

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, butterflyeffect said:

Ep 9 Text Preview:

"Is this really the end of us?"

Ryan is shocked by Deokmi's words.

Although she ended things, Deokmi still can't erase her feelings toward Ryan.

However, the attempts of both at confirming their feelings for each other keep being misaligned.

Ultimately, Latte knocks on SNG's door late at night.

Oho will the cat be out of the bag soon ..

DID I READ IT RIGHT?

Latte knocks the door of Shi An is My Life???

OMG~!!!!!! This will happen in the next episode right??

Please let the misunderstanding be cleared up...

People think dramas with low conflict are boring, but honestly, I watch dramas to forget reality, and I need them to be happy.  I want six episodes of fluff please! It has been so sweet since the beginning, so it better pull out all tricks when they have it after the feelings are confirmed.

I need their hi jinks at another level after the grand reveal where she knows that he knows that she knows that he knows she is SNG. Also when she learns how he has been a silent protector! And that he's Latte! And that he really likes her fangirling and doesn't criticize her for it! And that she can be who she is, and he'll love her anyway!

I hope he finds those photos she edited in a grand way where he is nose scrunches in happiness! I need so many things from this drama! I really need six hours of total fluff to satisfy me!

• Like 15

1 hour ago, sksen said:

I just watched the kiss scene....I actually love and laugh so hard...it makes sense since this is a comedy and therefore it was well acted from both our leads. A lot of people are complaining why it's not real intention kiss that it was only a DM desire dream...I thought it was necessary for the story and funny too. We need to remember that they are not officially dating yet.

What if in the next episode it was RG who will experience daydreaming... and this time we will see some Rated19 included in his imaginations. bed scenes maybe hahahaha  Let's K!LL it Kim Jae Wook -shi

• Like 9
  • Love 2

6 minutes ago, tensaitekikuroneko said:

DID I READ IT RIGHT?

Latte knocks the door of Shi An is My Life???

OMG~!!!!!! This will happen in the next episode right??

Please let the misunderstanding be cleared up...

People think dramas with low conflict are boring, but honestly, I watch dramas to forget reality, and I need them to be happy.  I want six episodes of fluff please! It has been so sweet since the beginning, so it better pull out all tricks when they have it after the feelings are confirmed.

I need their hi jinks at another level after the grand reveal where she knows that he knows that she knows that he knows she is SNG.

IKR to escape from reality we really need this kind of drama to make us happy... and i think the misunderstanding scene will only happen in 1 episode.... 

• Like 6

Actually watching this episode per clips are frustrating but as a whole episode i still laugh a lot, thank God it’s a romcom genre it does makes me feel better about the whole things going on.

And I personally watched the bts for some sort of consolation.

• Like 7