[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

I watched it live but as usual, every vital moment the connection disappeared :crazy: I wanted to throw my computer out when it lagged during the hot moment haha

Anyway, i must admit i kind of like the slow burn. It's only recently actually that they discover they are attracted to each other. I think their chemistry is just too strong, they probably need time to figure that out. Ryan did, but i think he doesn't truly understand his feelings to the full extent. Every gaze is magic. Even at the wood shop, the annoying girl could see it. That's why she wanted to sabotage it. I kind of enjoyed when Deok Mi helped her with her furniture. I would like to see them being friends instead. EG is that unreasonable jealous type that i talked about earlier. He doesn't do it because of Deok Mi's best interest, he just doesn't want anybody else to have her. So he is kind of sabotaging too. At least that annoying girl is aware that she does it, but EG doesn't even realise how he is acting...

I look forward to next week when they begin to really explore their feelings and hopefully it won't be too long before they can't help themselves but to act on it. And communicate with each other haha...Lastly, that kiss was so good! I love the sensual parts, like when he whispered the code in Deok Mi's ear etc, kissing her cheek was so tender too...I can't even imagine what the real kiss will be like haha :wub: the wait is so long now, luckily it's awesome to hang out here and share theories :D

• Like 12
  • Insightful 1

On 5/1/2019 at 5:25 PM, turtlegirl said:

Girl you're falling for his fine butt. That's what you're doing. 

Spoiler

X8IMxXB.gif

If Steve Roger aka Captain America - America's A*S*S ...

Well, Ryan aka LION has a Golden A*S*S ... 109.gif

7gyyUww.gif xTTNnYV.gif

Hah! I would like it if Duk Mi will grab and squeeze it on her wild pervy imagination! 109.gif

1 hour ago, niniwu97 said:

HOW SEXY WAS THAT KISS AND WHY IS A KISS ON THE CHEEK SO SO SENSUAL IM 

Definitely AGREED with you! The brushing-hair foreplay was kinda EROTIC ... 60.gif

Spoiler

urBwjPg.gif

The Cheek Kiss - it makes you WET! 63.gif

Spoiler

2NWQ8FD.gif

... And wakes your sexual tensions!

Spoiler

Jc6lr8Q.gif

His mouth is trying to get his prey~ Duk Mi's tongue.

Spoiler

EybfyuB.gif

And makes you AROUSED! 

• Like 4
  • LOL 13
  • Love 6

I really like how they made Ryan's character. Unlike most other dramas, he's the kind considerate one who wastes no time trying to understand his feelings and make it known. He does not deny his attraction by acting out and hurting her or do silly things because he is jealous (well let's give him the little sulk when paying for the bills because he needed that lol).

Ahh my dear lion-ssi...... such a perfect bf / guy to have around. Feel like the tables have turned where its the girl now that's doing the misunderstanding and sulking whereas he's just trying to figure out what's wrong... next week can't come quicker... and BTS OMG BTS PLEASE.

• Like 15
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Sejabin 

Reveal hidden contents

15568102141556810210.gif

Oh no , she let go of his hand :cry::bawling:

* Catching up with episode 

OUCHHHHHHHHH T_T pain. I swear I almost teared. Ok fine I did a little. When her hand left... previously she'd always hold his hand.. when drunk... and she promisedd.. she promised her hand would be there for him to holdd... UwU

• Confused 1
  • Sad 6

I just watched the kiss scene....I actually love and laugh so hard...it makes sense since this is a comedy and therefore it was well acted from both our leads. A lot of people are complaining why it's not real intention kiss that it was only a DM desire dream...I thought it was necessary for the story and funny too. We need to remember that they are not officially dating yet.

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, fangirldeokjil94 said:

OUCHHHHHHHHH T_T pain. I swear I almost teared. Ok fine I did a little. When her hand left... previously she'd always hold his hand.. when drunk... and she promisedd.. she promised her hand would be there for him to holdd... UwU

I am sad for that :bawling:

32355C46-B896-4894-BCA4-CC503952F7A8.gif

But imagine our lion run after her with this , for broken her promise :joy:

• Like 7
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

I am sad for that :bawling:

But imagine our lion run after her with this , for broken her promise :joy:

TOO CUTE WHEN HE IS JEALOUS HAHAHAHAHA ok fine this epi was good with that amazing breathtaking kiss... and all the cute fluffy looks he gives her. man KJW is such a good actor... from being a killer.. to a cute and loved up guy.. i totally cannot understand why it took so long for him to be first lead <3

Cannot even sleep RN just replaying all the clipssssss ahhh

Edited by LavelyShai
Quoted Image
  • Like 5
  • Love 3

4 hours ago, Artheusa said:

Noooo I love his pants! :P I think they're perfect for him, very casual chic. Actually, I loved every piece of clothing KJW has sported in HPL till now, he carries everything so beautifully. That black outfit he wore during his visit to SA= ovary explosion. Suspenders are also in my wish list of Ryan Gold's potential wardrobe pieces. Rawrr:w00t:

no serious i have loved every suit of his , the blue one he wore in the train ... my fave so far is the dark green one in the high school behind the benches almost kiss ( that's the first time i noticed that his clothes seem off ) , i love all the pastel almost fitting , but not really short legged suits ... but this particular pants are ugly lets let pretend they are not ...:astonished: ... we can maybe KJW in them makes the less ugly but still ugly none the less ...B) ...

@Kasmic this thump should have its own series , staring it and KJW's lips ....

Spoiler

O7NZoj4.gif

i will pay good money to watch , bonus if they get they get the girl ... 

@tinymel i was just trying to show that the relationships are more complicated ...:D

• Like 6
  • LOL 4

1 minute ago, NaYouSabi? said:

now am going to run away from you all ... i don't want any spoilers... but i still stand by the fact that its a fake kiss ... 

so fake kiss- 2 .... us-0  :D

Fake kiss 2 + us 0= still kiss 2X :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

calm down you all...next episode gonna be tough for our heart but can you guys imagine when Ryan and Deokmi get back together, I'm sure Ryan won't let go Deokmi's hand eventhough both are on bed ;) (my imagination definitely wilder than what Deokmi had imagined Ryan and her kissed in Ep 8)

I can't get enough of these two when the scene they looking at each other... it's really making my stomach full with butterflies..:P

For this whole week.. I'm gonna watch only the sweet moment of these couple and gonna skip unnecessary part..LOL

• Like 4
  • LOL 9

1 hour ago, cenching said:

@sushilicious @staygold

As KJW's harem members, can you explain WHY KJW as a mature movies actor got red all over when he got close and personal in HPL??? #WinkWink....He had done worse in Hedwig and Antique.....:naughty:

I know right. I noticed he goes all red especially his ears. LOL. He should be a pro by now with all the Kissing he has done with men and women. WinkWink.....too.

Just a little frustrated. Most dramas have their kisses by Ep 8. Now we have to wait to at least Ep 10 before they resolve anything. Urgh....

1 hour ago, rcalma said:

Yeah RG doesn't included in that flashback... i think so too it might be DM has a little brother same age as EG that's why they where close to him. they treat him like their son.

1 hour ago, Artheusa said:

Aaaaaah I was confused then, thanks for correcting me. I must have mixed it with Ryan's memories where he remembers a kid spraying water with a hose on a chalk painted ground. 

I think it's the same one... That both the mom and Ryan has.  Notice there are 3 boys and 1 girl, so possibility of Ryan, Eun Gi, DM and her sibling.

SJ's husband stole the pictures from his wife was because he is doing an show regarding fangirling and he needs resource and he is stealing from his wife as he knows she is one. I'm thinking he will save the day. As he copied all the pictures along with the fanmeeting pictures and when he airs it. Ryan will see his pictures.that DM took and it will reveal her feeling?

• Like 7
  • LOL 4