[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

Trolled again DM thought Ryan was going to confess but he told her Cindy deleted Cupatch so their fake rela should end...naw this is going to a ep full of trolling on Ryan behalf

D5kEokiWAAERCM5.jpg

At work, Ryan tells her to wear something pretty only for a sake to meet SA much to DM liking...

1f49048d5bc5403f70dcc7b5441f81a0.png

I heard a new OST Im excited for this one "Think of You"  

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, bliss1004 said:

I just noticed that there's a few scenes that shown in Ep 7 teaser but was not aired last night..

I wonder why they didn't show us these scene..and if they wanna show it in Ep 8, why they include these scene in the Ep 7 teaser?

This was exactly what I was talking about! They show us these scenes in the teaser but not air it. I've seen dramas where they'll air it later? Maybe we'll see it in episode 8 today? The mystery...

• Like 4

I'm loving this drama more and more! I love how their friendship is growing and now we have feelings getting involved. I also love seeing our handsome Directors stone heart slowly starting to melt.

Deok mi's dad is adorable! When Ryan was struggling to carry the leftovers, I was thinking "nooo don't tell me her dad put one of his precious rocks in there!" but he did and I adore him even more for it! :blush: can't wait for the next episode!

Side note: I can't get over how good looking KJW is haha his jawline needs a thread of it's own :wub::joy: and PMY, she's so pretty and just has the best chemistry with all her costars!

• Like 10
  • Love 1